lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

BoBByB187 Offline
A Pirate of Life

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - chat
I had to do a double take just to make sure it was Lori. I like the dark hair it suits her.

Give me more Ani James. The Legend of the Anibum will never die!
A true lover of Samantha Bentley who one day hopes to make that a reality (but that's a long shot)
16-03-2012 14:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gun33 Offline
Preeti & Priya Fan

Lori is producing another incredibly watchable performance tonight. She really seems to be enjoying getting up close and personal with Preeti at the moment.Wink

The Beautiful Twins
17-03-2012 00:19
Intense1 Offline
Banned

This whole performance by Lori tonight has typified what Babestation are all about. They have turned a swan into an ugly duckling. How can someone like Lori be forced to lay in pretty much the same position with her legs crossed over for such a long time? This is a girl who is so naturally spontaneous, so vivacious, so energetic, so full of life, being reduced to someone unrecognizable. Why not let Lori wear her underwear and perform, if she has to be restricted in this imbecilic manner whilst naked. Babestation really are the pits. They either force the girls into no-shows; with the intention of trying to lure viewers to subscribe to slightly harder material, or they cower into ULTRA CAUTION for safety's sake. Yes, Ofcom are ultimately to blame, but these ultra cautious shows may as well not be broadcast, as far as I am concerned. They are for children and those out of touch with reality (lost in fantasy land).

I hope that Lori eventually finds a platform that allows her to be the performer that she is.
(This post was last modified: 17-03-2012 04:38 by Intense1.)
17-03-2012 04:35
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(17-03-2012 04:35 )Intense1 Wrote:  This whole performance by Lori tonight has typified what Babestation are all about. They have turned a swan into an ugly duckling. How can someone like Lori be forced to lay in pretty much the same position with her legs crossed over for such a long time? This is a girl who is so naturally spontaneous, so vivacious, so energetic, so full of life, being reduced to someone unrecognizable. Why not let Lori wear her underwear and perform, if she has to be restricted in this imbecilic manner whilst naked. Babestation really are the pits. They either force the girls into no-shows; with the intention of trying to lure viewers to subscribe to slightly harder material, or they cower into ULTRA CAUTION for safety's sake. Yes, Ofcom are ultimately to blame, but these ultra cautious shows may as well not be broadcast, as far as I am concerned. They are for children and those out of touch with reality (lost in fantasy land).

I hope that Lori eventually finds a platform that allows her to be the performer that she is.

Don't know what to make of your comment. Look through Lori's video thread, and watch some of them, and then maybe you'll have a change of opinion. Use your mind a bit as to why women are restricted at times. Sometimes it's a different producer or camera person, or other reasons like the women not feeling well, being tired etc.

I agree that Lori is a powerhouse performer!

Smile
(This post was last modified: 17-03-2012 05:21 by mrmann.)
17-03-2012 05:15
Intense1 Offline
Banned

(17-03-2012 05:15 )mrmann Wrote:  Don't know what to make of your comment. Look through Lori's video thread, and watch some of them, and then maybe you'll have a change of opinion. Use your mind a bit as to why women are restricted at times. Sometimes it's a different producer or camera person, or other reasons like the women not feeling well, being tired etc.

I agree that Lori is a powerhouse performer!

Smile

Lori is my favourite performer!!! I have missed very little of her over the years. I do agree with what you say about some of the reasons why the shows vary. But it is quite obvious that Babestation are now clipping her wings.
(This post was last modified: 17-03-2012 06:11 by Intense1.)
17-03-2012 06:09
Midlifecrisis Offline
Senior Poster

I can say without any doubt whether her wings have been clipped or not she in my opinion the top babestation babe. I have watched other channels over the years but never paid much attention to BS, but now i look at the schedules just to see when Lori is on. Im sure her spontanuity will return, it may just be the "time of the month" or another valid reason!!
17-03-2012 07:14
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(17-03-2012 04:35 )Intense1 Wrote:  This whole performance by Lori tonight has typified what Babestation are all about. They have turned a swan into an ugly duckling. How can someone like Lori be forced to lay in pretty much the same position with her legs crossed over for such a long time? This is a girl who is so naturally spontaneous, so vivacious, so energetic, so full of life, being reduced to someone unrecognizable. Why not let Lori wear her underwear and perform, if she has to be restricted in this imbecilic manner whilst naked. Babestation really are the pits. They either force the girls into no-shows; with the intention of trying to lure viewers to subscribe to slightly harder material, or they cower into ULTRA CAUTION for safety's sake. Yes, Ofcom are ultimately to blame, but these ultra cautious shows may as well not be broadcast, as far as I am concerned. They are for children and those out of touch with reality (lost in fantasy land).

If Ofcom, mumsnet.com and individuals in this government get their way your wish may get granted. BS are in their collective crosshairs.
17-03-2012 14:29
xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

mayyyyn lori looks hot right now

Top Babes:*Hannah Martin**Clare Richards**Lori Buckby**Mica Martinez**Kandi Kay**Ella Jolie**Daryl Morgan**Tori Lee*
20-03-2012 22:10
Gun33 Offline
Preeti & Priya Fan

Lori is naked and oiled up. It doesn't get any better than that! Wink

The Beautiful Twins
21-03-2012 01:05
welsh_man_25 Offline
Apprentice Poster

anyone a member of the elitetv site, seen her vids?
21-03-2012 02:05

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles