babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
So last night!........... As far as I was concerned last night's FV shows were pretty average at best!
Caty Cole! and Sophie Hart! were on as main girls but weren't as good as they could have been! Sophie! wasn't on 673 at all but was on 674 in three sections in the same outfit. She went topless in various positions and (I think!?) moved her suit up briefly in one section. Caty! was on 673 in two sections for a total of 1 hour 42 minutes and 674 for just 26 minutes! She was also in the same outfit all night and went topless for some of the time. BUT they both seemed a bit tame and bored? And Sophie! finished at 4.00am!...
Also on were: Maxie Rhoads (673 only) for 1 hour 17 minutes! Topless in three! sections. Ella Jolie! (673 only) for just 30 minutes and braless for ONLY the 3 minutes showing off her nice small tits! Ferrari Red! on 674 for just 25 minutes and went topless VERY late but showing huge cleavage until then: OK but not her best! Then the worst! Tilly Taylor was on 673 for 57 minutes!...!!!and stayed covered up! WTF! Zeena Valvona was on 674 for 57 minutes! Her longest section on TV? She was braless early but her ink puts me off. Chloe Grey was on 674 for 26 minutes in black PVC and stayed covered! As she started she said that she wanted to hear from all you men for some fucking fun!.......and as far as I know she didn't apologise!..... And as Sophie! finished at 4.00am we saw Alicia Sweets on 674 for the last 41 minutes! I'm guessing that it was her first time on FV as I've not seen her before. She stayed covered up and seems to have a nice body but with a fair amount of ink!
So as I said I was quite disappointed with the FV offering! But I watched BSX and saw Kat Ryder on for her first time in all three sections! And although she isn't one of my favourites I was very impressed! she showed everything with lots of pink! Sorry to say that I enjoyed her much more than the FV nightshows!.....
Tonight!?: Caty Cole! until 5.30am ( and in a VIP show on the web!) with Preeti Young! and Joa Nova until 5.00am plus Evangeline Vada! until 6.00am! Plus a lot of my favourites should!? be on the webshow: Angell Delight!, Cherry Leigh!, Ashlyn Shaw!, Karolina Francesca!, Roxy Winters!, Michelle Moist!, Roxxy Clark!, Roxyie! Tara T!........Enjoy!?........
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2024 13:23 by trains55.)
15-03-2024 13:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

So bored I fell asleep last night watching. Hope I'm able to stay awake tonight if Ashlyn appears.
15-03-2024 14:00
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains buddy felt a tad flat not many fireworks for a Thursday night into Friday morning
Satisfied with caty efforts least tried to do something Sophie was hit miss
Whilst bored to sleep with maxie and tilly
Chloe grey has barely changed since the last time I watched her

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
15-03-2024 18:34
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Quite a hearty line-up with Jamie, Roxyie, Caty, Zeena and Michelle (and others) Big Grin

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
16-03-2024 14:44
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-03-2024 14:44 )Doddle Wrote:  Quite a hearty line-up with Jamie, Roxyie, Caty, Zeena and Michelle (and others) Big Grin

I haven't been able to watch the FV shows from last night yet as I've been out all day!
Hopefully Roxyie is as good as the hype suggests!?
16-03-2024 23:05
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Back from a nice holiday in Portugal and a good first night back watching,
Roxxy was very good , she had great energy and movement was great to see her get naked and oil up her lovely curves, great to see her standing nude as well she really showed off her body
Georgie Darby wow how small was that thong she had on it hardly covered her very sexy when she was spreading her legs and when she was bending over the desk working her perfect peachy bum, lots of boob play as always,
Amber Paige first time I seen her on TV in ages good energy did a number of different positions showed off her fit body well lots of boob play ,
Kiah pretty good did some different positions liked she was showing off her sexy legs good to see her showing off her peachy bum as she doesn't always,
Layla rose her usual show lots of boob play she looked so but all a little slow,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
17-03-2024 11:44
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-03-2024 11:44 )winsaw Wrote:  Back from a nice holiday in Portugal and a good first night back watching,
Roxxy was very good , she had great energy and movement was great to see her get naked and oil up her lovely curves, great to see her standing nude as well she really showed off her body
Georgie Darby wow how small was that thong she had on it hardly covered her very sexy when she was spreading her legs and when she was bending over the desk working her perfect peachy bum, lots of boob play as always,
Amber Paige first time I seen her on TV in ages good energy did a number of different positions showed off her fit body well lots of boob play ,
Kiah pretty good did some different positions liked she was showing off her sexy legs good to see her showing off her peachy bum as she doesn't always,
Layla rose her usual show lots of boob play she looked so but all a little slow,

Hi there and welcome back.
I presume you mean Roxy Winters! going naked and oiled up and not Roxxy Clark! who moved her pants down slightly and very briefly! unless it was on 673 BUT I didn't think I saw her on 673 at all!? If I missed her I'm annoyed as I had to record that show on my HD box and have deleted it!!!!........
17-03-2024 13:44
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I was pleased to see Roxysie have the main girl role on Friday night into Saturday morning and doubt it'll be the last especially when preeti didn't even bother to show backed up caty even at one point surpassed her
Welcome home winsaw pretty please bring some early spring sunshine back with you
Anyway last night was a right mixture of girls lost count when seeing Atlanta Roxy Clark georgie Layla kiah Megan and Amber
Wasn't much oil to be honest on Roxy Clark trains buddy looked more like water
Didn't see Roxy winter's at all
Layla is so dire to watch on nights can't even watch her for more than half a hour

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
17-03-2024 15:57
Jamie's Knight Offline
Senior Poster

Going back to Thursday's shows if I may, there were three babes who didn't get the tits out at all. Cherry of course, a lass who I hadn't seen before and Chloe Grey in her "dominatrix" outfit. Is the dominatrix thing just a bit of an excuse for not getting the milkers out I wonder?

Hopefully we're not going to get more and more of these day shows in all but name at night.
(This post was last modified: 17-03-2024 18:36 by Jamie's Knight.)
17-03-2024 18:36
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-03-2024 15:57 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  I was pleased to see Roxysie have the main girl role on Friday night into Saturday morning and doubt it'll be the last especially when preeti didn't even bother to show backed up caty even at one point surpassed her
Welcome home winsaw pretty please bring some early spring sunshine back with you
Anyway last night was a right mixture of girls lost count when seeing Atlanta Roxy Clark georgie Layla kiah Megan and Amber
Wasn't much oil to be honest on Roxy Clark trains buddy looked more like water
Didn't see Roxy winter's at all
Layla is so dire to watch on nights can't even watch her for more than half a hour

But I'm confused with winsaw saying Roxxy was naked and stood up! And from what I saw of her she moved her pants down slightly but ONLY very briefly and certainly not stood up! In fact when she was on her VIP show she wanted buzzes for everything and several people including me were disgusted believing that the idea of a VIP show was that more could be shown WITHOUT any extra cost!?....
17-03-2024 19:19

Click here to watch Babestation TV