babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Babestation review thread.
Just checked my recording from last nights BSXtra show and yes the forum shout out was around 3.30, Jodie was telling Georgie about some one posting caps on here of the face Paige had drawn on her boob, and Georgie said that she goes on the forum and asked the producer if it was ok to mention a few names he said it was ,she then gave a shout out to chrislatima, Big Boobies, The Watchers and Villa and apologised to every one she had not mentioned , Georgie then said that they are all nice and kind on the forum and that she would come on here and thank every one for saying such nice things about her , Jodie then said that one person wasn't as some one had called her miss piggy

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
19-03-2010 19:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(19-03-2010 19:24 )mr mystery Wrote:  Just checked my recording from last nights BSXtra show and yes the forum shout out was around 3.30, Jodie was telling Georgie about some one posting caps on here of the face Paige had drawn on her boob, and Georgie said that she goes on the forum and asked the producer if it was ok to mention a few names he said it was ,she then gave a shout out to chrislatima, Big Boobies, The Watchers and Villa and apologised to every one she had not mentioned , Georgie then said that they are all nice and kind on the forum and that she would come on here and thank every one for saying such nice things about her , Jodie then said that one person wasn't as some one had called her miss piggy

Oh great;I've got a mention on national television!;Thanks GEORGIE you're great and welcome on here anytime! Having talked to you i can say that you come across as a normal lovely girl BUT with a dirty mischievous side! Keep it up! GOOD GIRL!
19-03-2010 19:34
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

I haven't yet checked everything I recorded last night so I can't comment in any depth but I would like to mention a couple of points.

Once again Crappy Cam set to 4:3 ratio rather spoiled things a few times. The previous night it was used without any problem, but if some of Cellcast's cameramen are genuinely so thick that they can't operate it properly the sodding thing really should be ditched.

Secondly, I am getting truly alarmed at the renewed and increasing use of the ch**ky word. I thought this was all a long way behind us now. For quite a time we've been paid the compliment of being addressed as adults, so please Cellcast, let's not go back to that daft baby-talk again.
19-03-2010 21:54
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded BS1 till midnight and then BS2 as usual. BS1 started with Lolly and CANDY (now blonde!) in a 2-4-1 which wasnt too bad;APART FROM THE DREADED SPLIT SCREEN AGAIN! Please stop it!Lolly was topless and CANDY went braless;there was tit play and rubbing and nipple licking.Then Lolly eas on for about 40 minutes still braless and just being Lolly.Then LORI wa back on and eventually went braless;she was only on for about 35 minutes and off by 11.50;no naked slot on BS1 for her!DARYL was then on till my recording finished at midnight by which time she had gone topless showing off her marvellous tits!
BS2 started with Megan for about 5 minutes non-topless.Then STEVIE joined her for a 2-4-1 of about 35 minutes;they both went topless and shook their bodies but it was a bit tame!Then STEVIE was on solo for about 35 minutes going naked as usual! DARYL then came on for about 1 hour 20 minutes.She went braless showing off her lovely tits again;she was also wearing quite small pants (as usual!) showing off the rest of her lovely female charms!Then Lolly was back on for 1 hour and 25 minutes;she was braless to start with.Then CANDY came on for about 55 minutes.She went braless and had cream on her bum and crotch area! VERY NICE!Then at 04.55 Megan joined her in a 2-4-1 of only 5 minutes(on Frereeview!) in which Megan kept her bra on! So not a particularly good show for several reasons;Too much Lolly,not enough of LORI and I didnt see ROSIE LEE (again!) at all;I presume she was on BS1/BSXTra a lot or even tame Partyland!But the worst thing was the dreaded split-screen;I really was hoping that we'd seen the last of it until this last week!So i wont be keeping ny recording and am hoping for a better effort tonight!I'm out all day today but will see you all later on;please send in reports on "your" shows as usual;I'm particularly interested in how LORI did elsewhere on her first night back after six and a half weeks;(its great to see her again!) and also how ROSIE did.Bye for now;see you later!
EDIT;So does anyone know where ROSIE was for most of last night;I recorded BS1 till midnight and BS2 and didnt see her at all! Still hopefully I might see her tonight!?
(This post was last modified: 20-03-2010 20:44 by Big Boobies.)
20-03-2010 10:43
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I watched nearly half an hour of BSextra last night, from just after midnight. Toya was chatting with Amber Leigh and then they were joined by Lori. Lori asked if she could get naked as she had not done so earlier that night. She was given permission by Toya and after Lori went on the phone it did not take her long for the pants to come off. They were first pulled down to the knees and then discarded a little later. Lori then used the "hand thong" before replacing it with a cushion and then a towel.
I posted some pics here
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid377357
and http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid377360

An excellent return to the show by Lori.
20-03-2010 12:09
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

Lori also had the last (pre 5.00am) slot on BS1, where she also went naked! Blush

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
20-03-2010 14:12
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I did not record any of the shows last night , buy i watched a few tho and Lori's next section after the freeview BSXtra show was on Partyland , she was still on Partyland when i went to bed at around 2.am, Lori also said when presenting on the pre freeview BSXtra show that she had come back from the USA with bigger boobs and that they just grew while she was out there !, so just checked a recording of her last show before she went away and they are indeed bigger now!

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
20-03-2010 15:19
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(20-03-2010 15:19 )mr mystery Wrote:  I did not record any of the shows last night , buy i watched a few tho and Lori's next section after the freeview BSXtra show was on Partyland , she was still on Partyland when i went to bed at around 2.am, Lori also said when presenting on the pre freeview BSXtra show that she had come back from the USA with bigger boobs and that they just grew while she was out there !, so just checked a recording of her last show before she went away and they are indeed bigger now!

with what they eat in the states she is just lucky she came back with bigger boobs!laugh
20-03-2010 15:52
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

Did nobody catch that hairy geezer creaming up Lolly's arse and giving her clunge a sneaky massage on BS2 about 3.00ish?
A bit near the knuckle....literally.

20-03-2010 22:05
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

Someone must have seen it.

21-03-2010 02:26

Click here to watch Babestation TV