babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

dagnabbit Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
I thought there was meant to be a live show on the web at 01:15, paid to watch tonight saw 2 spots with Beth on tv, logged on to watch on the web and nothing, £9 is very steep for less than 2 hours of softcore with no web show to follow, first time viewing in over a year and this happens, rubbish swindle
23-08-2020 01:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
darren73 Online
Picture Posting God

(23-08-2020 01:23 )dagnabbit Wrote:  I thought there was meant to be a live show on the web at 01:15, paid to watch tonight saw 2 spots with Beth on tv, logged on to watch on the web and nothing, £9 is very steep for less than 2 hours of softcore with no web show to follow, first time viewing in over a year and this happens, rubbish swindle
Beth tweeted earlier that she was only doing 2 shows tonight

[Image: Screenshot-20200822-211336.jpg]

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
23-08-2020 01:50
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Not the expected weekend with both booked girls no shows, so bsx went old school and used TV girls and I really liked it,

Friday was a debut from Missy Le Anna, can't post a detailed review of this show at the moment but just to say she was excellent and did one of the best shows I have seen on bsx this year,

Saturday was Beth who showed what a trouper she is by saving the night by doing a 12 hour shift so that both TV shows happened, as expected she was excellent and made good use of the moving camera to show off her pussy very well,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
23-08-2020 11:41
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-08-2020 11:41 )winsaw Wrote:  Not the expected weekend with both booked girls no shows, so bsx went old school and used TV girls and I really liked it,

Friday was a debut from Missy Le Anna, can't post a detailed review of this show at the moment but just to say she was excellent and did one of the best shows I have seen on bsx this year,

Saturday was Beth who showed what a trouper she is by saving the night by doing a 12 hour shift so that both TV shows happened, as expected she was excellent and made good use of the moving camera to show off her pussy very well,

You give good praise where praise is due but why don't you ever comment on the constant rip off by BS where they promise a live webshow at 1:10 and get people to pay for it but turn the stream off without any apologies for the rip off.

If you are regularly going to give praise please also be prepared to be critical of the incompetent and uncaring, and possible quasi-illegal operations.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ars longa, vita brevis

Cogito ergo sum

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2020 21:30 by billyboy1963.)
23-08-2020 21:29
lozza123x Offline
Senior Poster

Friday turned out to be an unexpected bonus with the now usual BSX cock up twist, newish BS girl Missy taking over from Zara. Is it a trend that Zara has pulled out seemingly last minute on the last two occasions?

Segment 1 started pretty well but slowly. Some good shots but lots of nothing shots. Continued the same way getting better slowly, how much was Missy and how much being eased in was hard to tell.

Segment 2 again started slowly but fairly soon warmed up with plenty of open leg shots both front on and doggy. As usual the camera refused to use a direct shot being either side on or diagonal. Despite the weird angles whetted the appetite for the web show. A very good and encouraging show so far.

Segment 3 started in BSX fashion with nearly six minutes of adverts until Missy appeared. The first part of the show was chaotic, camera all over the place, shambles. After several minutes started to settle down to pretty ordinary fare with the some good shots. Then nearly halfway in suddenly complete change and a hotter show for a bit less than ten minutes then back to ordinary till the end. The change appeared to be in part or wholly because of a caller. If it requires a phone call to get the performer to put on a show, then the producer is not doing their job. Despite the BSXism a really good show, especially the nearly ten minutes in the middle.

If we are told anything about the missing six minutes it will probably be put down to a technical problem. I think it is more likely down to BS greed. Missy was still working on a BS show just before she was due back on and if she got a private then tough luck BSX viewers money in BS coffers after all more important, they already had ours.

Saturday more shambles Beth filling in for the missing Tory. Only two segments, so no webshow so no possibility of hardcore from Beth. A shame, I would have liked to see her in a dildo show not spoiled by an irritating vibratory. I am sure if she had been asked to she would have done a web show despite a long day.

Poor video quality worse than Fridays normal mediocre fare. A fairly standard show from Beth, started off slowly in segment one and finished well in segment two. Decent enough show but understandably slightly lacklustre. Different style of camerawork, more normal shot angles but more jerky and OSG being a little more of a factor.

No criticism of Beth, she is always ready to help out. Historically performers are not the most reliable, so you would have thought there would be a plan B. Sorry being stupid there isn’t a plan A half the time.

Sunday was you guessed it Beth on B(eth) S(how) X(tra) what would they do without her. Started on time on the pink set so video quality as good as it gets these days, which is not saying much. Beth put on a really good show, naked from the off, open leg with a wide variety of poses. A standing doggy pose leaning forward with her legs planted apart was particularly good. What a pleasure to report a good show with no disasters, even finished on time. Fingers crossed but not holding my breath.
23-08-2020 23:52
winsaw Offline

(23-08-2020 21:29 )billyboy1963 Wrote:  You give good praise where praise is due but why don't you ever comment on the constant rip off by BS where they promise a live webshow at 1:10 and get people to pay for it but turn the stream off without any apologies for the rip off.

What u say never happened though which is why I didn't talk about it, it was clearly advertised before the show started that on Saturday night there would only be the two live TV shows, so anyone buying it had plenty of opportunities to find out what was going on before paying,
I actually think bsx did a great job of using social media to let everyone know what was happening on Saturday with the change of girl and no webshow,

(This post was last modified: 24-08-2020 12:50 by winsaw.)
24-08-2020 11:45
winsaw Offline

Sunday night was Beth in the pink set doing her usual excellent midweek routeen, a good way to start the new week,

24-08-2020 12:49
lozza123x Offline
Senior Poster

Friday turned out to be an unexpected bonus with the now usual BSX cock up twist, newish BS girl Missy taking over from Zara. Is it a trend that Zara has pulled out seemingly last minute on the last two occasions?

Segment 1 started pretty well but slowly. Some good shots but lots of nothing shots. Continued the same way getting better slowly, how much was Missy and how much being eased in was hard to tell.

Segment 2 again started slowly but fairly soon warmed up with plenty of open leg shots both front on and doggy. As usual the camera refused to use a direct shot being either side on or diagonal. Despite the weird angles whetted the appetite for the web show. A very good and encouraging show so far.

Segment 3 started in BSX fashion with nearly six minutes of adverts until Missy appeared. The first part of the show was chaotic, camera all over the place, shambles. After several minutes started to settle down to pretty ordinary fare with the some good shots. Then nearly halfway in suddenly complete change and a hotter show for a bit less than ten minutes then back to ordinary till the end. The change appeared to be in part or wholly because of a caller. If it requires a phone call to get the performer to put on a show, then the producer is not doing their job. Despite the BSXism a really good show.

If we are told anything about the missing six minutes it will probably be put down to a technical problem. I think it is more likely down to BS desire for yet more money. Missy was still working just before she was due back on and if she got a private then tough luck BSX viewers, money in BS coffers after all more important, they already had ours.

Saturday more shambles Beth filling in for the missing Tory. Only two segments so no webshow so no possibility of hardcore from Beth. A shame, I would have liked to see her in a dildo show not spoiled by an irritating vibratory. I am guessing if she had been asked to she would have done a web show.

Poor video quality worse than Fridays normal mediocre fare. A fairly standard show from Beth, started off slowly in segment one and finished well in segment two. Decent enough show but understandingly slightly lacklustre. Different style of camerawork, more normal shot angles but more jerky and OSG being a little more of a factor.

No criticism of Beth, she is always ready to help out. Historically performers are not the most reliable, so you would have thought there would be a plan B. Sorry being stupid there isn’t a plan A half the time.

Sunday was you guessed it Beth on B(eth) S(how) X(tra). Started on time on the pink set so video quality as good as it gets these days, which is not saying much. Beth put on a really good show, naked from the off, open leg with a wide variety of poses. A standing doggy pose leaning forward with her legs planted wide apart was particularly good. What a pleasure to report a good show with no disasters, even finished on time. More of the same hopefully, fingers crossed but not holding my breath.
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2020 21:05 by lozza123x.)
24-08-2020 21:02
lozza123x Offline
Senior Poster

For those who haven't seen it Sahara says she is doing a G/G with Mandy Foxxx in September. Not someone i am familiar with but she looks Red (by hair & sizzle) Hot. Appears to be very dirty girl, so could be a good show, cock ups permitting.
24-08-2020 21:49
winsaw Offline

Monday night was the always wonderful Anna, she was on pink set so got to see her well, as ever naked from the off showed off her juicy pussy in lots of different positions, love seeing her on all fours working her perfect peachybum to camera, was happy and smiling through out, what a enjoyable show

25-08-2020 12:18

babestation xtra