babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments

oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments
(15-05-2012 16:38 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  Another 'off' night it seems. Lori, gurning away while soaked in oil for over an hour at a time: not my idea of sexy. Entertaining perhaps, sexy ? No.
it was at the beginning but its starting to wear a bit thin for meSad
15-05-2012 16:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Ok Dan, first of all just to end all speculation, me and Rammy are just taking a wee break from winding each other up, afterall it is the holiday season Wink We both need to recharge our batteries for the forthcoming campaign where hopefully all hell will once more break out Smile

I fully admit I've not been on the best of form lately and have let the whole forum down badly who were looking for a spat between me and Rammy to develop. At the end of the day you all pay good money to be entertained on this forum and a lot of people have been badly let down and no doubt will be looking for a full refund for the Scottishbloke v Rammy match to be played out in this manner, it's clearly unaccepatable but don't worry at the moment we're both very busy training for the next match and this time we can both promise that it'll be another legendary clash of the titans. I want to dispell any rumours of any kind of bromance going on between Rammy and myself, Rammy is still very much my nemesis Big Laugh

Please all remain patient. Scottishbloke v Rammy will be coming soon to a box office near you. We are both just currently negotiating with the sponsors how much money we will recieve of the forthcoming big event Big Grin
15-05-2012 16:54
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

just michelle thorne for me tonight

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
15-05-2012 16:55
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Not a bad line up as far as i'm concerned , a nice naked and oily section by Tiffany will do me Smile , or even better a naked 2-4-1 with Lori , i was also quite impressed with Lauren's naked section on BS Blue/apprentice a few weeks ago as well Big Grin .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 15-05-2012 18:03 by mr mystery.)
15-05-2012 17:52
xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

yeah lori and tiff are on so not a bad line up in my eyes, would love to c them two do a nice 2 for 1 together Smile

Top Babes:*Hannah Martin**Clare Richards**Lori Buckby**Mica Martinez**Kandi Kay**Ella Jolie**Daryl Morgan**Tori Lee*
15-05-2012 17:55
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

We all know what to expect from Lori but I'd love to see Michelle Thorne put on a hot naked and oiled up performance tonight. Lori at the moment has been putting on the best shows, anyway great line up tonight and you'd think it should be a great show. Some legendary 2 for 1's would be greatly appreciated Smile
15-05-2012 18:04
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Early night for me.
15-05-2012 18:13
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

Michelle Thorne said on twitter she is on bs tonight bs will be a good night now
15-05-2012 19:12
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

(15-05-2012 16:54 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Ok Dan, first of all just to end all speculation, me and Rammy are just taking a wee break from winding each other up, afterall it is the holiday season Wink We both need to recharge our batteries for the forthcoming campaign where hopefully all hell will once more break out Smile

I fully admit I've not been on the best of form lately and have let the whole forum down badly who were looking for a spat between me and Rammy to develop. At the end of the day you all pay good money to be entertained on this forum and a lot of people have been badly let down and no doubt will be looking for a full refund for the Scottishbloke v Rammy match to be played out in this manner, it's clearly unaccepatable but don't worry at the moment we're both very busy training for the next match and this time we can both promise that it'll be another legendary clash of the titans. I want to dispell any rumours of any kind of bromance going on between Rammy and myself, Rammy is still very much my nemesis Big Laugh

Please all remain patient. Scottishbloke v Rammy will be coming soon to a box office near you. We are both just currently negotiating with the sponsors how much money we will recieve of the forthcoming big event Big Grin

Is the match going to be licensed by the Luxembourg Forum Board Of Control laugh
Haye and Chisora - The Sequel Wink

15-05-2012 22:02
xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

[split] Who's On Babestation Tonight [Reference Thread Only]
apparently lori is not on tonight ?

Top Babes:*Hannah Martin**Clare Richards**Lori Buckby**Mica Martinez**Kandi Kay**Ella Jolie**Daryl Morgan**Tori Lee*
16-05-2012 19:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV