Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

OSGs and girls on the mic

xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
was just about to say that. pretty sure these shows are on to just bust some nuts. doesnt matter if the girls dont remember each others names Smile

Top Babes:*Hannah Martin**Clare Richards**Lori Buckby**Mica Martinez**Kandi Kay**Ella Jolie**Daryl Morgan**Tori Lee*
22-01-2013 15:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(22-01-2013 13:42 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Does it not show how insincere the whole concept of the programmes are. And mugs are being charged 2 pounds per minute to be spoken to like cretins.

I have, admittedly, only spoken to a small sample of the girls but I've never been spoken to like a cretin. However, if you behave like a cretin on the phoneline you will get treated like one, and then some. They're not doing Care in the Community.

Insincere? You do realise it's all playacting don't you? If you're looking for sincerity maybe you are stupid after all.
22-01-2013 16:26
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(22-01-2013 14:17 )-PJ- Wrote:  They're at work to take calls, not remembering names.

(22-01-2013 15:09 )xthatshortguyx Wrote:  was just about to say that. pretty sure these shows are on to just bust some nuts. doesnt matter if the girls dont remember each others names Smile

Just remember BS girls don't just take phone calls, they all at times do a bit of promo work for BSX and pic/vid downloads etc of other girls even when they are not the main girl on mic duty, very often BS girls will pic up the mic to promote the girls pic/vids that they are on set with, so it helps to know the name of the girls they are on set with when doing their pic/vid selling duty's etc, the shows are classed as advertisement/teleshoppng services so it pays to know the name of the product on screen that you are advertising/selling, ie the girls names and phone numbers etc .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2013 17:12 by mr mystery.)
22-01-2013 16:37
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(22-01-2013 13:42 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Despite the fact that this negative post may not be to Tingley Fucking Don's liking, here goes anyway. The girls that work on these shows, also the producers of these shows, do they know what they are here for other than the money? I will mention it in case they have forgotten. They are in the professional entertainment industry whether they like it or not, and interacting with the public is what it is all about in their line of business, it is what they should do. But what fucking chance of that when some girls don't even know the name of the girl they are working alongside. That happened last night, when the "Cheeky Liverpool Lass" Louise Porter, shared the bed with Brookie but hadn't a clue to what she was called, she had to be told by the third girl on the bed. It is so fucking amateurish, and not only that, but so disrespectful to each other and the watching public. Does it not show how insincere the whole concept of the programmes are. And mugs are being charged 2 pounds per minute to be spoken to like cretins. "Give it to me baby, whoo! your such a big boy". To be honest I wouldn't call these shows on 0800 numbers. Not knowing each others name is just one of many things that is shambolic about the programmes at this present time. So what else can the babechannel fans do other than complain about them on this forum, I am a fan of the adult channels and I want tham to be just that, and if that is what I have to do, then complain about them I will. P.S. And by the way Tingley fucking Don, I am not stupid as you described me in a previous post.

bit harsh on louise porter. brookie has only been at bs a short time and louise hasnt been on the same night with brookie before i think, so perfectly understandable for louise to know who brookie is. im sure now she has been on with brookie she wont do it again, at least not for a while. the bs babes are busy all night doing various things, on the phones, mic girl (if geri, jada or megan arent on) and doing photo shoots, so understandable from time to time they cant remember names. im sure brookie herself didnt mind louise not knowing who she is

also ive called the shows and ive not been treated like cretin. if youre respectful to the babes theyll be respectful to you. if you treat them like shit, theyll treat you like shit

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2013 17:29 by Rammyrascal.)
22-01-2013 17:28
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

Im sure Brookie really doesn't care if Louise forgot her name, it happens to everybody...

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
22-01-2013 17:30
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

indeed fernandez. happened to me where ive been friends with someone for ages, then when ive come to introduce them to someone else, ive forgotten their name

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
22-01-2013 17:37
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(22-01-2013 17:30 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Im sure Brookie really doesn't care if Louise forgot her name, it happens to everybody...

Maybe not but she care's if you spell her name wrong on this forum when starting her BS thread laugh
(14-12-2012 10:20 )BrookLittle Wrote:  AND WHOEVER MADE THIS ...... MY NAME IS NOT BLOODY !!!BROOKE!!! ITS BROOK...OR BROOKIE...MORE BROOKIE LITTLE PLEASE
Can't remember who it was off hand that did such a thing and spelled her name wrong laugh

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
22-01-2013 17:42
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

You have a job, you are working with people. For fuck sake it is not to much of a big deal to know their fucking names. And Rammy don't you just deserve everything you have just had to put up with. You are now finding excuses for Louise Porter. All the fucking wankers on here know the models fucking names, why shouldn't she. And you know more about them than the inland revenue ever did. And as far as sincerity goes, I may be wrong. Because they take the 2 quid a minute off all the mugs, in a most sincere fashion.
22-01-2013 17:57
Banned

Obviously her celebrity status got the best of her Wink

#RODGERS OUT
22-01-2013 17:58
Banned

I'm not being funny or taking any sides here but what your ranting about now is a bit stupid to be honest, I forget peoples names sometimes, when you are introduced to new people or start a new job somewhere it's normal to not remember peoples names straight away, it doesn't make them a bad person.

If something like this makes you so angry maybe just don't watch the shows at all.. I don't think anybody actually cares anyway, i'm sure Lousie knows her name now having worked with her and it wont happen between them again..

#RODGERS OUT
22-01-2013 18:03