Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Mikki B (Mikayla Bayliss) - Studio 66 Nights Chat & Discussion (Only)

Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

RE: Mikayla Bayliss - Studio 66 Nights Chat, Caps & Vids
(24-12-2016 11:49 )TickleTheOrc Wrote:  Well. Slightly surprised there is any posts on here about Miki's show last night.

I though the show was ok. I think Miki is the 2nd girl I've seen in a while since Lucy Summers even use the Handles mounted on the walls on that set.

Also the thong she was wearing was hot.

===

Then cue a chance to glance at the chatlogs for the regular web channel for members to see one member whine for hours on end that Mikki wasn't putting on a good enough show because he didn't get to see both her nipples.

Yes. Apparently, the offense of not being able to see both nipples is what set this turd off. Not that the girl isn't moving around on set, getting different camera angles and managing to do all that and keep the now constant pervcam also in view.

I'm probably too jaded from seeing S66 nightshows of day girls entirely clothed laying on a bedset for hours on end, but Mikki's performance wasn't that bad.

Just didn't think people would set the bar of nightshow at: girl must expose both nipples. Cause that seems an awfully low bar to set for a nightshow.

Starting to think some members need more real action in their lives if "nipples" is their primary concern to whine about.

Indeed. Some people seem to think that unless a babe is naked, it's not a night show, so I can only imagine what they think about no nipples on display! shocked laugh

Easily one of the best babes on last night, IMO; looked good, and put some effort into her performance (unlike many 'night babes' these days... Rolleyes ). Smile
(This post was last modified: 24-12-2016 13:00 by Censorship :-(.)
24-12-2016 12:51
Find all posts by this user
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i thought her show was average not bad as she did try but not great ever, think it was let down by having the tape on her nips for 90% of the time,
the outfit was good and was nice to see her boobs all settled down and looking 100% better than they did in august,
i think the problem is she doesn't do regular tease shows weekly like some girls do, she is not experienced at getting naughty on nights so she just don't have enough moves to fill 4 hours of show, she would have been better doing a naughty hour from 10 - 11,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
24-12-2016 13:04
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(24-12-2016 12:51 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  
(24-12-2016 11:49 )TickleTheOrc Wrote:  Well. Slightly surprised there is any posts on here about Miki's show last night.

I though the show was ok. I think Miki is the 2nd girl I've seen in a while since Lucy Summers even use the Handles mounted on the walls on that set.

===

Then cue a chance to glance at the chatlogs for the regular web channel for members to see one member whine for hours on end that Mikki wasn't putting on a good enough show because he didn't get to see both her nipples.

Yes. Apparently, the offense of not being able to see both nipples is what set this turd off. Not that the girl isn't moving around on set, getting different camera angles and managing to do all that and keep the now constant pervcam also in view.

I'm probably too jaded from seeing S66 nightshows of day girls entirely clothed laying on a bedset for hours on end, but Mikki's performance wasn't that bad.

Just didn't think people would set the bar of nightshow at: girl must expose both nipples. Cause that seems an awfully low bar to set for a nightshow.

Starting to think some members need more real action in their lives if "nipples" is their primary concern to whine about.

Indeed. Some people seem to think that unless a babe is naked, it's not a night show, so I can only imagine what they think about no nipples on display! shocked laugh

Easily one of the best babes on last night, IMO; looked good, and put some effort into her performance (unlike many 'night babes' these days... Rolleyes ). Smile

Mikki did get her nipples out, as the caps show. Think if she does 1 of these half nightshows a month she will get better as a nightbabe. Never the less, a good show from mikki last night

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
24-12-2016 15:47
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

I bet her biggest regret in life is ever having a boob job first was terrible and 2nd no better. Ruined her body.

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
24-12-2016 16:33
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^
No wonder some babeshow babes give this forum a bad reputation after comments like this are posted which personally judging them & attacking them like this. (Amelia Brooke's has had them in her nightshow thread in bs section)

Sadly happens everytime a babeshow babe gets a tattoo or has a boob job SadSad one of my main annoyances on the forum

You wouldn't like to be judged or attacked like this so why do it to a babeshow babe. If no or less comments like this were posted, the forum would have a better reputation with babeshow babes and more would join & interact with us.

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 24-12-2016 17:14 by Rammyrascal.)
24-12-2016 17:12
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

Mikki is an odd one for me. Theoretically she has it all but there's something oddly sterile about her; the work shes had done hasn't helped - I'm not talking about the boobs, its more the face and the way she does her make-up. Everything looks too taut and immovable. She looks unbelievable on the printed page but on the move......

As for the performance last night it was the same as her last extended tease. One outfit and one set for 4 hours is just too long.

I think the lack of comments during the actual show said it all. If you remember the old "event" tease shows of Alice, Danica, Cara, the forums were buzzing. For Mikki it was tumbleweed.

That said she seemed busy on the phones so perhaps its just meBlush
24-12-2016 17:16
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^Rammy, they are in the modelling industry. A business, and job, that is based on what ? Their LOOKS. Nothing more. It's not about how intelligent or charismatic they are. They are selling their appearance to all and sundry, therefore, if someone thinks they don't look good it's to be expected. Perhaps it could be worded better, but it's better to be honest and opinionated than a sycophantic schmoozer.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
24-12-2016 17:19
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(24-12-2016 17:19 )Robot Devil Wrote:  ^Rammy, they are in the modelling industry. A business, and job, that is based on what ? Their LOOKS. Nothing more. It's not about how intelligent or charismatic they are. They are selling their appearance to all and sundry, therefore, if someone thinks they don't look good it's to be expected. Perhaps it could be worded better, but it's better to be honest and opinionated than a sycophantic schmoozer.

I've no problem with people being critical about a babeshow babes looks/appearance that's fine, would be boring if forum members as you say were just "sycophantic schmoozers" I'm sure babeshow babes/glamour models like Mikayla expect to get criticism about their looks etc.

What isn't fine in my opinion is when these comments cross the line from being critical to personally judging & attacking/insulting them with comments like "ruined/mutilated/disfigured her body". Which a small number of forum members sadly post. The majority of forum members are critical of a babeshow babes looks etc in the right way. Sadly those comments are not the ones that stick in the mind of the babeshow babes who come on here to read what we say about them. It's the comments that are personally judging & insulting/attacking them that linger in their minds and they give the forum a bad reputation

If these comments were less or stopped, more babeshow babes would come on here & interact with us

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
24-12-2016 17:56
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

(24-12-2016 17:12 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^^
No wonder some babeshow babes give this forum a bad reputation after comments like this are posted which personally judging them & attacking them like this. (Amelia Brooke's has had them in her nightshow thread in bs section)

Sadly happens everytime a babeshow babe gets a tattoo or has a boob job SadSad one of my main annoyances on the forum

You wouldn't like to be judged or attacked like this so why do it to a babeshow babe. If no or less comments like this were posted, the forum would have a better reputation with babeshow babes and more would join & interact with us.

Dude are you been serious ? Who am i attacking? I am quite simply giving my opinion. If someone for instance has bad teeth or is over weight. I would keep my opinion to myself as it's not my nature to upset someone or make them feel embarrassed.

But when they have paid to ruin there body in my opinion i will say i'm sorry you don't like. But her boobs are awful and if you look back to when she first come on to the babeshow scenes she's done quite a bit of work to herself not for the better in my eyes very sad to see.

As for models giving the forum a bad name. Maybe you should get on Twitter and try promote it in a good way Rammy

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
24-12-2016 19:17
TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

(24-12-2016 15:47 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(24-12-2016 12:51 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  

===

Mikki did get her nipples out, as the caps show. Think if she does 1 of these half nightshows a month she will get better as a nightbabe. Never the less, a good show from mikki last night
Rammy Rammy.

You have to start READING posts instead of reacting. I've bolded the important text and underlined the words you seemed to have simply stopped reading.

Neither I or Censorship :-( were the ones complaining. We both watched Mikki's show and for the most part enjoyed it.

The main complainant was from the chatlogs on the Studio66 website, whining quite literally for hours on end on how he didn't get to see BOTH of Mikki's nipples and on why Studio66 was paying for a nightshow like that.

Frankly, I didn't think I'd need to screencap the chatlogs as it was publicly available for anyone that was a member of the site to see. Naming and shaming the person probably wouldn't have made any difference.

I'm for visually stimulating shows.
24-12-2016 22:41
Thread Closed