babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.17 Average

Vibratoy (lovense) good idea or rip-off gimmick?

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Vibratoy (lovense) good idea or rip-off gimmick?
I bet if they was to give it to Mikaela Witt that minx would use it to it's maximum effect!!! Tongue >Tongue Big Grin

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
06-06-2019 07:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(05-06-2019 10:53 )GreenMachine Wrote:  I wonder if that small bit of the vibratoy is sensitive, because it could pick up Radio 2 - imagine that, in the throes of ecstasy and then Ken Bruce comes out of it Big Grin

imagine the embarrassment if you picked up one of radio Five Lives' football commentary - slap bang in the middle of the throes of passion - I know Robbie Savage does talk out of his arse sometimes!! Tongue Tongue Big Grin

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
06-06-2019 07:36
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(06-06-2019 06:43 )shankey! Wrote:  its impossible to know if any of the girls climax, we should all know that ,its just some are better actors than others Huh

You're never going to know for sure, unless maybe you're watching on pervcam, but it has to at least be believable.

After what I thought was a good start, with Caty and Beth, it's descending into farce now.

I only saw the last bit of that set with Sophie when it was lying on the table so I'm guessing she took it out. I get that it might get uncomfortable if she's not getting buzzed enough to make her wet but, if you take it out, stop alluding to it on the mic and take the option off the stream. It's not rocket science.
06-06-2019 09:33
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(05-06-2019 11:28 )SecretAgent Wrote:  BS have told girls that they must use the toy properly or they will not be allowed to use it.

Well they have told them but clearly some are not listening to no real surprise,
Last night u had 3 girls not using them properly, if bs let this sort of thing to on then they will kill the goose that's laying the golden egg again,
Sophie did no more than hold it next to her pussy with her hand or had it between her legs at no point was it inside her lastnight, and as others have said later on it was just on the bed but somehow magically still making her cum lol,
Kiki again was never inside her, had it tucked down her panties to start with then held it next to her pussy with her hand when naked sometimes, I get that it will have an effect as it buzz there clit doing this but it's not what people are paying for and its really on the girls to pick it up.when it starts buzzing and put it there, something that didn't always happen,
And finally Clara I don't really blame her for this as she made it clear on chat box she was not going to use it along with not doing any private shows but both options where left on the screen by bs , poor really as saw people buzzing nothing who had missed the info,
So real both bs and the girls need to up there game inside or not at all should be the only way it's used

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
06-06-2019 12:43
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Sophie said she is more sensitive holding on herself than inside her, which she says would make the chatters work harder to get her off. Whether you believe that or not I think this gimmick is here to stay because the girls obviously like it, some really love it, and it's quite fun to watch these idiots use up their credits to try and get the desired outcome which sometimes doesn't happen.

As a side to that Mr P was being barracked by chatters to get Nicole to put one in, but resisted all calls to do so, I don't think she needs to or wants to use one and neither does Chloe.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2019 12:50 by GMach1.)
06-06-2019 12:48
geoffh Offline
Senior Poster

Same as any other gimmick then starts of well then everyone uses it and descends into a farce. I use it but only in pervcam or if I can see it. KimJ was using it properly yesterday.As long as BS take the button off of the stream when the women has not got it in, then it will work.
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2019 14:53 by geoffh.)
06-06-2019 14:52
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Disappointed in Jess, she doesn't seem to be using it either.

Probably just as well, I have an early start so that's me done for the night.
07-06-2019 00:19
smiley boy Offline
Junior Poster

Best ever night on the web shows.
Both girls going full tilt on the tipping shows doing what was asked.
Wankingwith their legs wide open in full view
Well done Mr P thats what we want . Not the money grabbimg no delivery shows that Lori and Preti put on.
07-06-2019 08:13
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(07-06-2019 00:19 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Disappointed in Jess, she doesn't seem to be using it either.

Probably just as well, I have an early start so that's me done for the night.

She was using it on the webshow and not tv mate , probably the best way to do it was no worries about it being seen on TV

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
07-06-2019 11:54
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

After having watched developments for a while my biggest concern (as much as these things should worry me) is that even if it is in the correct place there's no guarantee it's doing the job.
Last night while one of the girls had the mic on it was possible to hear the audible alert when a punter hit the button - so who's to say that they aren't just reacting to the alert and the toy is switched off?
I have also noticed that there is a flashing light on the end - but it isn't always visible. I think at least on the web shows / pervecam they should show the light so that punters know it's working (of course this is still not absolute confirmation that it's going to buzz every time). Or if they don't actually want to use it then just be up front and honest about it. It's understandable that the girls might not want to have it in for a whole hour or something - but there needs to be some better communication (like disabling the button so it can't be clicked) when it's not in use.
07-06-2019 12:33

Click here to watch Babestation TV