Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

UK Babe Channels - Can They Get Any Worse

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: UK Babe Channels - Can They Get Any Worse
(14-05-2014 14:29 )jay$ Wrote:  a memorable moment was Dionne Daniels saying something like "im waiting in the alleyway for you boys to come fuck me"

Some Elite TV girls regularly used to swear on the mic and didn't bother apologising, check out this vid posted by aaron of Caty Cole and Michelle Thorn were Michelle mentions on the mic finger fucking Caty's cunt, Michelle also mentions that she fucked the Elite camera man http://www.babevideo.co.uk/play/Caty_and...lle_18_Jul

Ofcom eventually found them in breach for the girls using this type of language .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2014 20:25 by mr mystery.)
14-05-2014 18:13
Find all posts by this user
thefred Offline
Posting Machine

(14-05-2014 18:13 )mr mystery Wrote:  Michelle also mentions that she fucked the Elite camera man

Where's mrmann? Big Grin
14-05-2014 18:28
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

didn't Yvette swear a lot on the old PP program?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
14-05-2014 19:51
jay$ Offline
Senior Poster

(14-05-2014 16:14 )Lotuseater Wrote:  
(14-05-2014 14:06 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  
(14-05-2014 13:53 )admiral decker Wrote:  No you can't, not in advertising. The babe channels content is classed as advertising.

It is strange then that the TelevisionX freeview isn't classed as advertising.
It is an advert & it does contain non-daytime language.
It's as if they have gone the other way round and classed advertising as a tv programme.

The adverts for TeleX etc are far more explicit than anything you will see on night shows - men and women sucking nipples, obviously fucking, etc etc....before 10pm as well and no pins.

How do they get away with it????

Exactly Smile ive always thought that aswell, they have no problem with explicit language, sex scenes, girls suckin dildos etc on the freeview trailers but its not allowed on the babechannels Huh if u ask me its more to with the channels wanting you to pay for the more explicit stuff on pay per view or web or on the phones than them actualy being told by Ofcom they cant do that.
14-05-2014 19:55
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

It's simple the channels decided that a certain amount of people would pay to watch the shows how they used to be so they just set up things like Bsx. They make money from it so they make money and don't feel to need to argue with Ofcom.
14-05-2014 20:35
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(14-05-2014 19:55 )jay$ Wrote:  if u ask me its more to with the channels wanting you to pay for the more explicit stuff on pay per view or web or on the phones than them actualy being told by Ofcom they cant do that.

You're wrong. Read Ofcom's broadcast bulletins and you can see for yourself the channels have been told to mind their language.
14-05-2014 21:31
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

since when are the words tit and pussy swear words? are we watching an 18+ show or a PG show?
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2014 22:39 by Joey 27.)
14-05-2014 22:38
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

I could have swore that Jada said "filthy fuck filled movies" on the new bsx ad.
14-05-2014 23:27
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

I cannot help wondering whether a lot of the stuff about overly cautious producers and OFCOM regulation is at least partially a smokescreen for something rather different i.e willingness of some babes to push the boundaries.
Over recent times I have noticed that 90% of the babes I have enjoyed watching the most do NOT have websites of their own and therefore nothing to plug.
They seem to be saying "If you want me to do something interesting you will have to pay for it by subscribing to my website because I am not going to give you a free wank on a nightshow"
So a lot of stuff that would be within current regulations in interesting sets is only done for websites and not on telly.
Anything from set choices to outfits to permissable nudity seems to be denied to nightshow viewers by a lot of babes almost all of which have their own sites.
Hmmmmmm bladewave.

17-05-2014 13:26
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

I'm not sure it boils down to websites, alot that do are day babes who do tease. The girls who don't have websites are possibley younger and still in it for the fun element, it's not all business to those girls, but a fun way to make money. The best girls will always be those who get a buzz from being naughty on TV. Nancy is a good example and of the veterans, Jemma and Amanda. There's obviously alot more, but you can tell which girls genuinely enjoy it Tongue fun will always be the key to good output.

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
(This post was last modified: 17-05-2014 20:29 by RatedR.)
17-05-2014 20:28
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV