Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average

Jesse Jane - Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

RE: Jesse Jane - Chat & Discussion
(08-12-2013 18:31 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Then we might as well wind up the forum. No point in commenting on how sexy the babes are, or what turns us on or off with them. Only talk about their call stats, like that's got anything to do with us.

Exactly right Kerr Avon.

08-12-2013 21:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Patti and Wendy Taylor probably have better phone stats than some very sexy babes like Tori Lee and Abbee Kimberley but would i ring any of the golden girls? no i wouldn't cos im not attracted to them in the slightest despite how good their bloody phone stats are, just like Geri was the last person i would think about ringing even though her phone stats were very good

when im just watching a babe i don't give a toss how good or bad they are on the phone to some random bloke cos i can't hear it anyway, what i want to see is a babe who arouses me that has a good face and body and moves around well on the sets not wearing many clothes

i told you before rammy if a football team had the most clean sheets, had the best defence and the best disciplinary record it don't mean they are entertaining to watch despite those good stats they have, statistically west ham have kept more clean sheets than arsenal and man city this season west ham ain't good to watch though
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2013 02:01 by Joey 27.)
09-12-2013 01:55
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

fair enough joey you do like a babe to put on a show like you have described, as do i, but as ive said earlier that doesn't really matter for the babeshow babe and the channel she is on is concerned. what matters for them is if the calls are coming in. if they are the babe keeps her job and the channel is making money. if they aren't, the babe will lose her job on the channel as the channel cant have babes that aren't bringing in calls in.

let's see what happens with jesse with her final show on Monday night

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2013 02:14 by Rammyrascal.)
09-12-2013 02:12
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

I always like to think a quality performance will bring in even more calls than a naff one.
Or maybe that is delusional. I don't know. All I can say is if I see a top show I am more likely to call in Huh.

09-12-2013 02:25
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-12-2013 02:25 )snookered147 Wrote:  I always like to think a quality performance will bring in even more calls than a naff one.
Or maybe that is delusional. I don't know. All I can say is if I see a top show I am more likely to call in Huh.
i don't know it confuses me too, i would only call a babe if i find them attractive and is showing a lot of flesh, if they are crap on the phone then i'll just hang up, Geri might be sensational on the phone but i wouldn't want to pretend im fucking her so i wouldn't call her as i don't find her attractive, i know she has left now but im just giving an example, i don't really call the shows anyway but does that mean im not allowed to criticize what im watching on my TV? perhaps all the non calling viewers should stop watching then lets see how long the channels last on tv maybe it won't make any difference to them i don't know
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2013 02:44 by Joey 27.)
09-12-2013 02:39
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Judging a performance by how often the girl in question is on the phone is in my opinion ridiculous.
It's the volume of extra calls in the background that we can't see that will surely make the difference?
Just because she appears to be on the phone all night means absolutely nothing, she could be chatting to her ONLY callers all night one after the other....How do we know???

That's right we don't.

All this is besides the point as it happens but I'm not going through all that again.

I
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2013 00:46 by Bandwagon.)
09-12-2013 09:15
Charlemagne Offline

Tonight we're being treated to another Jesse nightshow..
I bet that she's out today to choose silly headwear Rolleyes

And it will be the third episode of the Rammy v The forum debate.

I hope that I'm wrong and that Jesse gives us a night to remember for the right reasons
09-12-2013 09:30
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(09-12-2013 09:30 )Charlemagne Wrote:  And it will be the third episode of the Rammy v The forum debate.

Ill be ready Smile I also hope jesse does a show that will be remembered for the right reasons

ive never said a girls performance should be judged on how busy she is on the phones. the point ive been making is that as far as a babeshow babe and the babeshow she is on is concerened is how busy she is on the phones as the babeshow as the babeshows have to make money and they cant have babeshow babes on that aren't making them money by not bringing in calls

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
09-12-2013 10:27
gator8 Offline
Senior Poster

(09-12-2013 09:30 )Charlemagne Wrote:  And it will be the third episode of the Rammy v The forum debate.

I predict Rammy will say it was a great performance whatever she does.
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2013 14:22 by gator8.)
09-12-2013 14:21
dazzab Offline
Senior Poster

Rascal jesse will not do a good show and heres why she knows what she can get away with and if that means just flashing her tits a few times in a 6 hour show thats all she will do. Its a different case altogether if she was on myfreecams where people pay tokens for certain things then she has to do stuff and thats hardcore. On Tv because its softcore she knows damm well she can keep covered up. But my point is that doesnt mean you cant give the viewer a good show like pretending to ride a dildo etc at full speed. Let me give you an example on Thursday night i saw the great Lynda leigh on RLC go topless the first time she has ever done this on a nightshow and she was on till 2am, it was one of the sexiest things id ever seen and her body was bloody mint for a woman who is in her 50s. So if Lynda leigh can produce a show like that why cant Jesse jane i will tell you why plain and simple because she cant be bothered. S66 should sign Lynda leigh and then watch the calls come in.
09-12-2013 14:33

Click here to watch Studio 66