Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

Elite TV 'Tease Hour' - Chat and Discussion

Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

RE: Elite TV 'Tease Hour' - Chat and Discussion
Heart Sammi but it is the same as daytime and not really a proper nightshow and I will look forward to her doing nights that would be great to see, have to make it happen!. Don't worry Trickster I've done some vids of the show and will upload them later Cool
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2011 00:36 by Classic84.)
09-07-2011 22:30
Find all posts by this user
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

(09-07-2011 22:25 )Trickster Wrote:  If possible could someone please post a vid missed the show as ive just got in Sad

I'll save you the bother of watching,visually you couldn't differenciate it from Sammi Jo's dayshows,even down to the outfit.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
09-07-2011 23:12
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2011 01:48 by Classic84.)
10-07-2011 00:20
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(09-07-2011 22:29 )chrislatimer Wrote:  though you make a good point ill change me mind i imagine again (if someone i like does one being the likely reason)

Like Cara Brett for example?* laugh

It was great to see Sammi-Jo do the tease hour. She certainly didn't show any nerves, and I liked her bit on the mic after about ten minutes when she said "I've got no idea what I'm doing". I agree with previous posters who suggest an outfit change, as it did give the impression that it was just an extension of the daytime show, rather than something different.
All in all, another successful hour, and now the question is: Who's next?
Caps are in her daytime thread BTW.

*This is a joke, in case anyone is wondering

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
10-07-2011 07:39
HEX!T Away
Retired

i think this has more to do with the outcome of the current crop of ofcom investigations rather than elite trying something new.
if the girls are fully dressed for the day show ofcom cant say anything about skimpy clothes @9pm which they seem to be jumping on atm.
just 1 more nail in the coffin of the babeshows.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
10-07-2011 08:59
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

The Tease hour will make money at a time when only newbies & fans will call with no tits out.All the night girls are available,yet they choose to put 1 babe across all channels.This ensures a queue of callers & listeners hoping for something extra from a day girl.Not all the babes will automatically move onto a full nightshow.Lucy Anne has said she'll do a tease hour but not nights

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
10-07-2011 09:53
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

(10-07-2011 07:39 )eagle_si Wrote:  It was great to see Sammi-Jo do the tease hour. She certainly didn't show any nerves, and I liked her bit on the mic after about ten minutes when she said "I've got no idea what I'm doing".

Just watched this bit back (many thanks Classic84 above and Eagle_si for the comment, its at 14 minutes), yeah how suggestive was she? Totally ironic, veeery smooth indeed. I am so loving this girl's fancy patter and lovely blue eyes. Heart Smart girl and very expressive.
11-07-2011 02:09
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

bump

but also, I would say briefly that I notice that some folks seemed to only view the purpose of the tease hour as a means towards some of the day time babes moving towards nights.

As an aim that is fair enough, but I would like to stress that its not the only way to view it, and I for one am very happy to see the purpose of tease hours as an end in themselves. This hour is always an odd overlap anyways, as it is not topless due to Ofcom, but neither is it as restricted in chat content as pre 9pm. I think that is interesting and should be seen as a source of variety in the content of the channels.

Gemma and Sammi Jo may be perfect examples of day girls who may never go to nights, but are confident to take steamy conversations further, and might enjoy the variety of the shows themselves. (in other words, bravo! encore! I'd like to see them on again.) I hope so, and I also hope that other girls might be interested. It doesnt have to be just a preamble to the night shows.
(This post was last modified: 15-07-2011 02:04 by Roquentin.)
15-07-2011 02:03
londonpete72 Away
Posting Machine

Gemma has tweeted she's on till 10pm tonight.
17-07-2011 11:06
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

(17-07-2011 11:06 )londonpete72 Wrote:  Gemma has tweeted she's on till 10pm tonight.

Yesssss! very pleased. I was worried it might just stop. Perhaps it will become an on-the-day/week kind of thing? depending on how the daybabe feels? I said before, the tease hour doesnt have to be a preamble to the nightshow, but perhaps it can be a crescendo of the dayshow?

Really looking forward to Gemma now, second show. Also, kindof hoping its not across all four channels to reflect what RRRodger was saying. It doesnt have to be anyways.
17-07-2011 14:54
Thread Closed