lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average

Lori debut on Party Girls

Dreamlander Offline

RE: Lori debut on Party Girls
Yvette and Amanda did what they do best and so did Lori.She is a very marketable commodity and these night shows for Lori and Lynsey were obviously just plugs for their websites and I don't think the girls would have been anywhere near them given the choice and would stay on their regular channels.Freeview PG from 9pm to midnight is probably Cellcasts biggest audience.We have Lori and Lynsey with websites and Emma,Paige and Hannah are to follow so expect lots of advertising on all of Cellcast's channels regardless of 'model suitability' for any particular channel.Whether they are any good or not the day time girls websites have more to offer a fan because of the promise of more 'skin' etc. and that's where I think Cellcast sees the profit coming from the day time girls.The Night time girls will still continue to rake in the money on the phones because I'm guessing post 9pm girls have the most listeners in on the phones and therefore generate more money in less time than the day time girls.Cellcast have obviously spent a lot of money on the websites so will look to promote them at every opportunity,which may lead to more threads like this Smile

Dreamlander
28-01-2009 12:36
Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

both emma and page have both said point blank that they wont do partygirls m8 (well h eard paige say it to paul 24 on party people day show) when you see that they dont have trouble getting calls, they know where there best placed for the audiance they want, ie they dont want guys phoning em up asking to talk filth, hannah likes to be a little risque but dosent do balls to the wall filth prefering a saucey aproach, so i very much doupt and sorta hope she dosent do partygirls.
lyndsey, lori, tj, and carmen are in a different boat, they do chat filth and all want to apear on partygirls, they seem to be struggling to get calls that dont break the rules on a daytime show due to the adventures on the late show.

what i see happening is that the girls who are chatting filth at the nightime are getting less calls during the day, where girls like emma and paige seem to have a steady flow, as they can actualy hold a convo without resorting to ooh ahh yes baby. also guys know what there gona get talking to emma paige and hannah and they know not to push for sumthing extra as they will just hang up. the proof? well on 906 lyndsey is touting for calls with her legs spread, while emma is on the phone looking demure as always.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
28-01-2009 13:03
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

gutted, vids of other parts of the show seem to wook fine inc last part. see through vid is 9 secs long and even then crashes. time shift buffer was from the final hour. normally has 6 hours stored on separate file. have no idea why. i will make shorter vids of the other vids. hopefully some one else recorded the see through bit. (u can hardly make them out, but she looked hot)

anyone know of a program that can crop the vid. should make the file size much smaller?
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2009 13:31 by Josh.)
28-01-2009 13:18
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

http://www.networkingfiles.com/vrepairer-176 try this app. ive never used it nore the site so scann it b4 you try it. supposidley it will repaire corrupted avi and other formats

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
28-01-2009 13:30
Dreamlander Offline

Hexit Wrote:both emma and page have both said point blank that they wont do partygirls m8 (well h eard paige say it to paul 24 on party people day show) when you see that they dont have trouble getting calls, they know where there best placed for the audiance they want, ie they dont want guys phoning em up asking to talk filth, hannah likes to be a little risque but dosent do balls to the wall filth prefering a saucey aproach, so i very much doupt and sorta hope she dosent do partygirls.
lyndsey, lori, tj, and carmen are in a different boat, they do chat filth and all want to apear on partygirls, they seem to be struggling to get calls that dont break the rules on a daytime show due to the adventures on the late show.

what i see happening is that the girls who are chatting filth at the nightime are getting less calls during the day, where girls like emma and paige seem to have a steady flow, as they can actualy hold a convo without resorting to ooh ahh yes baby. also guys know what there gona get talking to emma paige and hannah and they know not to push for sumthing extra as they will just hang up. the proof? well on 906 lyndsey is touting for calls with her legs spread, while emma is on the phone looking demure as always.

I just wrote a whole page of intelligent and insightful comments regarding your post but my MUTHA F**KING router went down for the third F**KING time this morning! and Imagevenue sucks balls! Big Grin

Dreamlander
28-01-2009 13:31
Shandy Offline

Hexit Wrote:i was laughin my bollix off at the other girls last night. yvette tits out splashing cream all over her ass yelling down the phone at sum punter calling him a cnUt and makin him beg. lori did her little cutie pie stint although she was on the bed in suspenders didnt seem and different to her partypeople performance,. then amanda jumped on ass to cam tits out straight away, there was no taking it easy they went out of there way to show lori what partygirls was all about last night, and rightly so. i think the regular girls girls see the partypeople girls for what they are and thats rank amituers and tame in comparison... it aint partypeople its freeviews babestation and the girls proved both shandyman wrong and me rite. it is a tits out chat filth show that is being used to advertise a tame product that isnt selling.

hahahaha hes gona love this. as now he cant say its not a tits out show when the girls eather side of loris performance got em out consistently, and i think last night the girls decided enough is enough...

I think the fact that lori didn't get them out and stuck to what she said, yet still was busy on the phones shows she was very popular actually. she doesn't need to get her tits out. to be honest i don't like the girls that have their tits out all the time cos it just doesn't leave much to the imagination. after a while, its like, ok seen her naked alot, whats next? whereas with lori and girls like her, its all about the possibilities. the cheeky looks, seductive moving and she can talk a good talk. Even on the daytime shows she tends to be quite busy, she can hold a normal chat as well as doing the naughty ones in the night. She does what she does best and doesn't have to get her tits out to get extra attention.

plus i said the show doesn't go out of its way to say its a tits out show, its just that some of the girls do it lately.
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2009 13:39 by Shandy.)
28-01-2009 13:38
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Paige has alluded to the fact she will do some PP Late shifts. Is that really where Lori should be rather than Party Girls.
28-01-2009 13:43
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

Hexit Wrote:http://www.networkingfiles.com/vrepairer-176 try this app. ive never used it nore the site so scann it b4 you try it. supposidley it will repaire corrupted avi and other formats

file size is 1mb, not corupt, just for some reson, just did not record. b4 anyone says, yes it was recording.

had my say on the tits out comments last night, so not gonna add to it. just to say, thought lori did a great job last night. good outfits, sexy poses and the usual nip slips. probably only a one off, but what a one off it was.
28-01-2009 14:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Shandy Offline

Lori does do those shifts, she had one yesterday morning and i think she said she's got another one.

as far as we have been told, her on PG was just a 1 off special. the fact that some people have their knickers in a twist about some daytime girls going on and not getting their tits out is a bit stupendous. So what. deal with it. am fed up of that whole subject now as its like dealing with kids throwing their toys out of the pram.
28-01-2009 14:01
HEX!T Away
Retired

what ever. you would never agree anyway. as for it being a 1 time deal, it was gona be a regular thing if it went down well. it hasnt and not just with me, you could tell the babestation girls wernt entirley happy with the status quoe eather.

the show is just to big a step up for her, no big deal she can go back to partygirls and say well at least she tryed and it wasnt for her. fair enough. if she attempts to make it a regular thing and dosent step up then im affraid she will have limited apeal and she'll find that out pretty quickly.

oh and for the record i never said she didnt look hot or do well for her first time, just that she is on the wrong show for her cumfort zone.
as for throwing the toys out the pram comment, well im just posting my thaughts your the 1 getting shirty.

28-01-2009 14:24
Thread Closed 

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles