babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 81 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average

The Chat Presenters

Dark Angel Offline
Goth Girl

RE: The Chat Presenters - Charlotte (Charlie) McDonagh, posted new thread...
Just brief as i am posting too much here lol. I posted a new thread under the heading Charlotte (Charlie) McDonagh. And just asking people what their fave pic is of Charlie and all things good Charlie related, cheers guys.

So they told you it does not exist
You have to rethink your life
You don`t need much guidance
It`s in your soul
Sing the words you have spoken to the dark
Live to breath the fresh air
Fight for all there is to achieve
It`s in your soul
Tormenting you
- by Octavia Sperati
WARNING - PLAY WITH FIRE YOU WILL GET BURNED!
13-09-2009 00:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LittleJo Away
Little Jo

RE: The Chat Presenters
(16-08-2009 00:00 )Johnnylove Wrote:  
(15-08-2009 17:46 )Mister_Gee Wrote:  
(01-08-2009 00:43 )Johnnylove Wrote:  Jo your nice but come on. No one helps the rest of us. If you music is good then great but if you are manufactured then i feel sick as those manufactured bands are just a cash cow for the managers. (you poor suckers).

Jo and her friends aren't manufactured... they put everything together them selves. But usually i'd agree with you on the whole cash-cow thing!

Mr G

You say that but Jo went to audition to join BVG. Need i say more. Get real Mr G. There are so more real, singer/songwriters out there that need REAL help.

Not been on here in ages but just thought I'd take a quick glimpse & just wanna say that I didnt audition to get into BVG!! We put the group together ourselves, write our own songs & dont have a management! So put that in ya pipe and smoke it!! If u dont like our music then u dont have to listen to it...there are plenty of others out there that will. Please dont comment on things u have no facts on! Thanks!

http://www.twitter.com/littlejogervin
16-09-2009 14:32
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LittleJo Away
Little Jo

To everyone else out there I just want to say a massive 'THANK YOU' for all the support you have given us girlies on 'The Chat'. For all the messages of support, fb groups etc it really means a lot to us! Smile

In the 9 months I've been there I've had a wicked time! The girls are all amazing and I've loved hearing from each and every one you whether it was by phone, text, chatback or otherwise. I just hope that it can continue for alot longer......

Jo Smile
P.s I've had some brand new photos done, to check them out go to my myspace page and search under 'pics' http://www.myspace.com/johannaleegervin

Thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! Tongue

16-09-2009 14:43
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rjack11 Offline
Senior Poster

(16-09-2009 14:32 )JohannaFromTheChat Wrote:  Not been on here in ages but just thought I'd take a quick glimpse & just wanna say that I didnt audition to get into BVG!! We put the group together ourselves, write our own songs & dont have a management! So put that in ya pipe and smoke it!! If u dont like our music then u dont have to listen to it...there are plenty of others out there that will. Please dont comment on things u have no facts on! Thanks!

Well done Jo, all respect to you for doing that. It's great to see people with your drive in the music industry, hope you make it.
16-09-2009 16:40
brummie Offline
Posting Machine

(16-09-2009 14:43 )JohannaFromTheChat Wrote:  To everyone else out there I just want to say a massive 'THANK YOU' for all the support you have given us girlies on 'The Chat'. For all the messages of support, fb groups etc it really means a lot to us! Smile

In the 9 months I've been there I've had a wicked time! The girls are all amazing and I've loved hearing from each and every one you whether it was by phone, text, chatback or otherwise. I just hope that it can continue for alot longer......

Jo Smile
P.s I've had some brand new photos done, to check them out go to my myspace page and search under 'pics' http://www.myspace.com/johannaleegervin

Hi Jo, I think we've talked enough on the phone for you to know my musical tastes and you will always have my support both in your music career and on the Chat.Nice to see someone prepared to go their own way and do their own thing.With your drive and ambition I'm sure people will soon sit up and take notice. Keep it real. Chat power rules!!
16-09-2009 17:45
StevieGr Offline
Grand Wizard

Where does time go? 9 months already Jo. Like Charlie was saying, been about a year since she jumped from the pp sinking ship to a much better show that is much better for her career. Times going fast.

'In the end there can be only one!'
17-09-2009 03:34
SashasMan Offline
Senior Poster

(16-09-2009 14:32 )JohannaFromTheChat Wrote:  Not been on here in ages but just thought I'd take a quick glimpse & just wanna say that I didnt audition to get into BVG!! We put the group together ourselves, write our own songs & dont have a management! So put that in ya pipe and smoke it!! If u dont like our music then u dont have to listen to it...there are plenty of others out there that will. Please dont comment on things u have no facts on! Thanks!

Well said Twinnie you tell him. I know fully how BVG come about and remember you was going to audition for another group then told me about BVG lol. Its different from your electro stuff though I do like that

My glass is always half full it just needs filling up

Sasha s my one true valentine
Denni Tayla's offical onscreen nighttime husband
Chloe Ps Official onscreen husband
Sophies Star
17-09-2009 06:58
SashasMan Offline
Senior Poster

(16-09-2009 14:43 )JohannaFromTheChat Wrote:  To everyone else out there I just want to say a massive 'THANK YOU' for all the support you have given us girlies on 'The Chat'. For all the messages of support, fb groups etc it really means a lot to us! Smile

Jo Smile

You look like a true rock chic in those photos I love them

Oh and I have heard there could be some good news about the chat coming very soon cross fingers lets hope

oh and SOT back at you Tongue

My glass is always half full it just needs filling up

Sasha s my one true valentine
Denni Tayla's offical onscreen nighttime husband
Chloe Ps Official onscreen husband
Sophies Star
17-09-2009 07:01
LittleJo Away
Little Jo

Thank you for all the nice comments everyone!

Will keep u all updated on the music & keep enjoying 'The Chat'!!!

Wooooooooo!! laugh

Jo

17-09-2009 13:01
Johnnylove Offline
Junior Poster

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You did say on the chat you were going to audition for this group some months ago (unless you were going to audition for another group instead, need I say more). You ask for comments on your various web sites for BVG but do not like it when people are not 100% behind you. I My opinion there are too many S-CLUB type of bands out there.
I do wish everybody success in whatever they do but do not want it pushed down our throats every time we watch the chat and you are on (I no longer watch when you present before I receive another comment), which I do hope keeps going and re-extends it hours to suit all that wishes to watch.

You you only live once or maybe twice but i flipping hope it's more.
17-09-2009 13:05

Click here to watch Babestation TV