Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 50 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average

Lucy - Caps & Vids

Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

RE: Lucy - Caps & Vids
(19-01-2010 18:44 )juicylucy_xxxsport Wrote:  Hehe this was so much fun!! got a week off now tho Sad

Hee hee Well you needed to rest after that performance I think Lucy Big Grin Hope you're enjoying the week off so far!! xx

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

21-01-2010 23:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

Blue - your caps 'n' vids are the reason I'm probably going to go blind mate Tongue Cheers fella!

22-01-2010 00:07
Mr Bullfinch Offline
Apprentice Poster

(20-01-2010 00:11 )TequillaTiger Wrote:  
(19-01-2010 02:20 )Mr Bullfinch Wrote:  I'm producing Sport right now, what do you want ?

Personally I thought the girls were doing a great job and looked totally up for it and gorgeous. If you are the producer, I would feel quite embarrassed about putting my name to the unprofessional shots (wires and clutter in the back ground), camera angles and lighting that don't do the girls justice. Poor producing, great work by the girls.

ok where to start, as "Producer", not set designer Lighting technician or even cleaner, its my job to come up with ideas for the show, like Bailey and the girls going naked and using the tape etc etc which im sure a lot of you are happy about ,seeing which girls have a chemistry and will work well together putting them on the set and then directing them while they are on the bed which as you said work out pretty well, just like the "Tammie Abbi and Bonnie Baby oli and tape show". The camreas are set in position, im not being a bad workman if you understand what i mean by that, but we just try to get the best out of what we have to work with, some of the caps dont look to bad Smile just think that maybe your a little unsure of who does what, hope that clears it up for you. All that said we work as a team ,cant take anything away from the girls they give 100% for you guys !!!!!!!

If your going through hell, keep going !
23-01-2010 02:41
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(19-01-2010 02:20 )Mr Bullfinch Wrote:  I'm producing Sport right now, what do you want ?

Don't suppose there's any chance of a web stream of the show is there? Is that kind of thing in your remit?

23-01-2010 03:47
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(23-01-2010 02:41 )Mr Bullfinch Wrote:  

Personally I thought the girls were doing a great job and looked totally up for it and gorgeous. If you are the producer, I would feel quite embarrassed about putting my name to the unprofessional shots (wires and clutter in the back ground), camera angles and lighting that don't do the girls justice. Poor producing, great work by the girls.

ok where to start, as "Producer", not set designer Lighting technician or even cleaner, its my job to come up with ideas for the show, like Bailey and the girls going naked and using the tape etc etc which im sure a lot of you are happy about ,seeing which girls have a chemistry and will work well together putting them on the set and then directing them while they are on the bed which as you said work out pretty well, just like the "Tammie Abbi and Bonnie Baby oli and tape show". The camreas are set in position, im not being a bad workman if you understand what i mean by that, but we just try to get the best out of what we have to work with, some of the caps dont look to bad Smile just think that maybe your a little unsure of who does what, hope that clears it up for you. All that said we work as a team ,cant take anything away from the girls they give 100% for you guys !!!!!!!

The nakedness means they lie in the same position all night(normally on their front with face to the camera) which i hate to tell you is not the most interesting thing to watch unless you have a head fetish.

The gaffa tape thing just does not work in my opinion i find it kinda stupid if i am honest but that might be just me.
Oh and can i ask whos bright idea was it to stick lucy on the commentary all night the other night talk about moronic sticking your best girl on that pointless job begging for txts and picsannoyed Give it to one of the many O.A.Ps that you have working for you next timeWink
Lucy must and i mean must always be on the bed.
23-01-2010 03:51
Mr Bullfinch Offline
Apprentice Poster

(23-01-2010 03:51 )tsurugi Wrote:  
(23-01-2010 02:41 )Mr Bullfinch Wrote:  

The nakedness means they lie in the same position all night(normally on their front with face to the camera) which i hate to tell you is not the most interesting thing to watch unless you have a head fetish.

The gaffa tape thing just does not work in my opinion i find it kinda stupid if i am honest but that might be just me.
Oh and can i ask whos bright idea was it to stick lucy on the commentary all night the other night talk about moronic sticking your best girl on that pointless job begging for txts and picsannoyed Give it to one of the many O.A.Ps that you have working for you next timeWink
Lucy must and i mean must always be on the bed.

should have also added i dont book the girls or work 7 nights a week. the gaffa tape may not work for you, but i guess we cant cater for every individual im sorry, on whole it works well. The nakedness means they lie in the same position all night(normally on their front with face to the camera) which i hate to tell you is not the most interesting thing to watch unless you have a head fetish ???? you sure didnt mind it tonight ; ) glad you enjoyed the show guys, hope you continue to surport the girls.

If your going through hell, keep going !
23-01-2010 08:12
Lucy Summers Offline
juicylucy

Im baaack tonight Smile 4 3 nyts then im not babk until the 4th feb ....better fil me up boys im guna be starving by the 4th haha x x x x x x x
25-01-2010 12:24
Dani Amour Offline
Senior Poster

(25-01-2010 12:24 )juicylucy_xxxsport Wrote:  Im baaack tonight Smile 4 3 nyts then im not babk until the 4th feb ....better fil me up boys im guna be starving by the 4th haha x x x x x x x

See you later you sexy minx, ggrrrrrrrrr i could eat you. Im guessing you will be on 1 tonight im on either 2 or live.

Follow me on twitter @daniamour
Face book: dani amour
25-01-2010 14:22
KevinRS Offline
Senior Poster

(25-01-2010 14:22 )Dani Amour Wrote:  See you later you sexy minx, ggrrrrrrrrr i could eat you. Im guessing you will be on 1 tonight im on either 2 or live.

Hey Dani, give Lucy a big kiss from me would ya.
25-01-2010 15:03
Dani Amour Offline
Senior Poster

(25-01-2010 15:03 )KevinRS Wrote:  
(25-01-2010 14:22 )Dani Amour Wrote:  See you later you sexy minx, ggrrrrrrrrr i could eat you. Im guessing you will be on 1 tonight im on either 2 or live.

Hey Dani, give Lucy a big kiss from me would ya.

well for you Kevin anything, and a big kiss for you to MWAHHHHHHHHH XXXXX

Follow me on twitter @daniamour
Face book: dani amour
25-01-2010 16:07

Click here to watch Studio 66