clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat
hope sammie reconsiders her decision to leave the forum but can understand why she has done it as some of the flack she got was unfairly harsh. Everyone is entitled to criticise a model but not in a way that it will upset the model. Remember they are human beings as well

Piper Niven Superfan
11-09-2010 13:41
Find all posts by this user
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(11-09-2010 13:31 )andy pandy Wrote:  Was talking to sammie this morning and she told me that she fed up with all the neg and nasty things that people have been posting on the forum and she has decided to boycot the forum. And to all the people on the forum that have been saying pos and nice things she told me to say a BIG THANK YOU to you all.
I think it is a shame that she has decided to boycot the forum but i think if people start to post pos and nice post on the forum that she might come back to the forum i will keep my fingers crossed.
Sammie pennington is one amazing girl with a sexy amazing body and out of this world stunning looks with a warm friendy voice and manner that puts people at ease.
To me is the no1 next door girl so naturel looks and warm smile and to me she is perfect in every way and i love her very much and in that case sammie you are my amazing perfect girl

If that is true, then it is very sad. I can't say I'm surprised though. If you look at the majority of first posts from the girls who are members here, they say stuff like "thank you for all your lovely comments". The first time Sammie came on here, she had to read all the stuff about her not going topless on her last night show. The second time was the day after all the discussion about her lips. I know she was on here and read the comments, as I was online at the same time.
I can only hope that Sammie does decide in the future to return to the forum. It's not an impossible hope, after all Kitty left here a couple of times, and she's come back and is now happy to post here.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
11-09-2010 13:47
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Such a shame she's having to boycott the forum.
11-09-2010 13:56
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

It was only when people criticised her that she actually bothered with this forum. Rolleyes If she's that sensitive, then it's probably best she stays away from here. That girl so needs a lesson from Kelly Bell in how to handle this forum. Wink
11-09-2010 13:57
HEX!T Away
Retired

i think the comments about her lips were guys ways of dealing with the fact that she made what in there eyes was a big mistake. admittedly some of us were less than tactful but there sentiments were heartfelt i guess.
as for getting her boobs out, that wasnt the complaint from what i read. it was the "send so many txts and i will get em out", which to me didnt make sense as i thought she was above that kind of hype.
if she had not of said anything and just done a boob free show i wouldn't have said a word as it was only her third or so show?. i doubt many others who did comment would have said anything either.
then there were sammi's claims she did get em out. but from what i seen pretty much evey time it was a slip and not intentional.
and if you wanna see em then we should buy a copy of the hundreds of sun editions she has done. sorta defeats the point of being on tv and appearing on a babeshow that 1.
a well the forum was here b4 she joined, i guess it can survive without her..
but it is a bit of a shame she's boycotting it because its a forum and not a fanboy site.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
11-09-2010 16:39
headspin Offline
Apprentice Poster

Her lips look okay to me, I would be disappointed if she had a boob job tho as they're perfect as they are. Just a quick question, does anybody know the names of the other girls in the club paradisobadvert with Sammie, I know Chelsea but haven't a clue who the other 2 are... Hope she sticks with elite as I'm sure the seedy channel has tried poaching her....
11-09-2010 18:47
rr_ww Offline
Junior Poster

(11-09-2010 16:39 )HEX!T Wrote:  i think the comments about her lips were guys ways of dealing with the fact that she made what in there eyes was a big mistake. admittedly some of us were less than tactful but there sentiments were heartfelt i guess.
as for getting her boobs out, that wasnt the complaint from what i read. it was the "send so many txts and i will get em out", which to me didnt make sense as i thought she was above that kind of hype.
if she had not of said anything and just done a boob free show i wouldn't have said a word as it was only her third or so show?. i doubt many others who did comment would have said anything either.
then there were sammi's claims she did get em out. but from what i seen pretty much evey time it was a slip and not intentional.
and if you wanna see em then we should buy a copy of the hundreds of sun editions she has done. sorta defeats the point of being on tv and appearing on a babeshow that 1.
but it is a bit of a shame she's boycotting it because its a forum and not a fanboy site.

This is pretty much what I'm thinking.

As for the fanboy angle. Far too many people fawn over any girl when she registers. It's pathetic. I wish those people would remember that they don't actually "know" the girl.

I'm also surprised at Miss Penningtons decision to leave here. Being a glamour model means you'll always get good and bad responses. To paraphrase a quote. I'm sure she's been "called worse by better" in the past. So she shouldn't let it worry her.

I do wish she hadn't bothered with the lips. And I do think she's not cut out for the night show as tbh there are better suited girls who go topless and give better chat on the phone too. Sammie for her sins, seems a little shy to give the "full on" stuff this requires in public.
11-09-2010 19:07
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

(11-09-2010 16:39 )HEX!T Wrote:  i think the comments about her lips were guys ways of dealing with the fact that she made what in there eyes was a big mistake. admittedly some of us were less than tactful but there sentiments were heartfelt i guess.

Spot on again Hexit and boycotting is not the way forward for someone with strong opinions and the eloquence to express them. I was looking forward to a further post from Sammie almost as much as another night show. Believe that and you'll believe she will do a 241 with Danica!Wink
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2010 19:54 by Webbiola.)
11-09-2010 19:38
ravenous Offline
Master Poster

she only came on this forum a few weeks ago yet has been on the channels for almost a year so I have to question why she came on here in the first place. As someone said, it's quite ridiculous that some people on here idolise these girls in an OTT fashion and believe they can't do no wrong, can walk on water etc - sorry, but none of them really care about us, they're only doing it for the money - harsh and cold maybe but that's the bottom line.

Look at it this way, if someone you knew really well you did something you didn't like, you'd give them an honest answer wouldn't you and tell them? From my own point of view whatever I do in any walk of life I expect people to tell me the truth and give me an honest opinion even if it's not what i want to hear. People have always been remarking on how naturally stunning Sammie is, which she is - whether it be her smile, her eyes or her boobs - and have rightly praised her for it.

But now she's done something which most people seem not to like - we're just giving an honest opinion, some admittedly more harsh than others - yes, the girls are human beings but what are we supposed to do, tell them and write on here how wonderful they still look even if it's something we don't think is true. Personally, I can't do that.
11-09-2010 19:52
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(11-09-2010 19:07 )rr_ww Wrote:  As for the fanboy angle. Far too many people fawn over any girl when she registers. It's pathetic. I wish those people would remember that they don't actually "know" the girl.

No it is not pathetic, and it's not fawning either. What the fuck do you want us to do when one of the girls registers, ignore her? Tell her that her shows are shit because her tits aren't out enough? Sorry, but I think that a "Hi, welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it here" is a much nicer way of doing things.
I'll tell you what is "pathetic" though. Whining at a prolific and highly-respected video maker, just because his videos don't have sound. http://babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?ti...#pid614889

(11-09-2010 19:07 )rr_ww Wrote:  I do wish she hadn't bothered with the lips. And I do think she's not cut out for the night show as tbh there are better suited girls who go topless and give better chat on the phone too. Sammie for her sins, seems a little shy to give the "full on" stuff this requires in public.

So I guess you won't be watching next Friday night then?

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
11-09-2010 20:12
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles