Dannii Harwood
Paige
April
Minnie
Fernanda
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 78 Vote(s) - 2.76 Average

Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice

stingersplash Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice
has anyone rang bex shiner up? id love to know what she is like.

i miss the days when it was very cheap calls like 20p per minute or whatever and no connection charges.
20-01-2013 12:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrfantastic1 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice
Is lucy Ann on studio 66 any good to talk to? She's so sexy and looks a little bit naughty! I can manage a DTW just watching, but it would be awesome to talk to her as well! I haven't had a good call on studio 66 though, so I'm loathe to phone!
22-01-2013 09:01
Tonywauk Offline
Senior Poster

(20-01-2013 12:30 )stingersplash Wrote:  has anyone rang bex shiner up? id love to know what she is like.

i miss the days when it was very cheap calls like 20p per minute or whatever and no connection charges.

It was some time ago and I found her reasonably helpful, though not up to the standards of some other on the same channel.
22-01-2013 13:17
westie2k Offline
Senior Poster

(22-01-2013 09:01 )mrfantastic1 Wrote:  Is lucy Ann on studio 66 any good to talk to? She's so sexy and looks a little bit naughty! I can manage a DTW just watching, but it would be awesome to talk to her as well! I haven't had a good call on studio 66 though, so I'm loathe to phone!

Have had some fantastic calls with lucy-anne . she's my top day time girl at the moment :-)
22-01-2013 13:56
Howard Canuget Away
Apprentice Poster

Which girl deserves Kleenex sponsorship?
Who looks hottest, is the most provocative and gets your vote?
22-01-2013 21:32
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

Is Megan on RLC a new girl?

If so, then I'm loving the fact that she seemed to be doing a training shift with Holly this afternoon in the airplane set. Holly has been really good lately, so hopefully Megan has been properly instructed in how to handle a dirty daytime call Smile

Must give her a try when I get the chance.
22-01-2013 21:32
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

You lot must all be from the wank buddy thread....

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
22-01-2013 22:30
Tonywauk Offline
Senior Poster

(22-01-2013 21:32 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  Is Megan on RLC a new girl?

If so, then I'm loving the fact that she seemed to be doing a training shift with Holly this afternoon in the airplane set. Holly has been really good lately, so hopefully Megan has been properly instructed in how to handle a dirty daytime call Smile

Must give her a try when I get the chance.

I gather that she and Holly are friends and I believe they travelled up to the studio together.
22-01-2013 23:04
mahnyard Offline
Senior Poster

Anybody tried Charlotte from stuido66 ?
23-01-2013 10:35
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

(22-01-2013 22:30 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  You lot must all be from the wank buddy thread....
This is a wank forum afterall, if you aren't watching/calling & knocking one out (ON YOUR OWN) then you must be gay.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
23-01-2013 11:22