babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: What is your opinion of Babestation?
This poll is closed.
The best channel or one of the best 33.33% 60 33.33%
Above average for a babe channel 27.22% 49 27.22%
Average 20.56% 37 20.56%
Below average for a babe channel 12.78% 23 12.78%
Poorest channel or one of the poorest 6.11% 11 6.11%
Total 180 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.04 Average

What is your opinion of Babestation?

Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: What is your opinion of Babestation?
My opinion of Babestation? That would have to be 'stale'.

There are still a lot of babes on there I like (Dionne, Morgan, Megan, Charlie, Tiffany, even Dani O'Neal) but it's still mostly the same girls they had two or three years ago, maybe even longer, and it all just seems so stale. Especially now that Elite has started trying new things with girl/girl stuff and different sets and now Bang Babes has started trying to top that with girl/girl/girl/girl stuff.

Babestation have just fallen behind badly and look tame next to some of the other channels. The Freeview thing probably hasn't helped as I understand they have to be softer for the Freeview hours but still, it all just feels a little bland at this point.

All that said, anytime Dionne's on, I watch.
21-06-2009 18:35
Find all posts by this user
MrSooky Offline
Just sum guy...

vila Wrote:Currently you seem to be obsessed with flaming me. I can't think why - this thread is headed 'What is your opinion of Babestation?' and my post is entirely within that context.

If you bothered to look through my posts you would know that I've posted on many different topics, only a few of which touch on the Freeview debate. I was posting in here before Ch 33 ever existed.

no interest in flaming you...no interest in u at all...thats why it bores me that no matter what bs thread i go on to ur there with at least some post concerning the freeview/sky debate or going off topic ala the amanda leaving thread and the ofcom 'debate' and the way u couldnt let a jokey comment going without having to comment on it. its practically compulsive.
also never said u werent relevant to this thread...doesnt mean im not bored of hearing it ad nauseum
now ive said my piece and moving on...just means i now have yet another thread not to bother with anymore...

im also evil also into cats
21-06-2009 18:44
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

I'm not a long-term BS viewer, so I may not be the best judge, but I don't see the channel as stale. They have most of my favourite girls and the unadulterated show is lively and entertaining.
21-06-2009 18:51
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

MrSooky Wrote:no matter what bs thread i go on to ur there with at least some post concerning the freeview/sky debate or going off topic ala the amanda leaving thread and the ofcom 'debate' and the way u couldnt let a jokey comment going without having to comment on it. its practically compulsive.
It wasn't me who sent the Amanda leaving thread O/T although I did allow myself to be provoked into responding, for which I've apologised.
21-06-2009 19:00
Shandy Offline

vila Wrote:
MrSooky Wrote:no matter what bs thread i go on to ur there with at least some post concerning the freeview/sky debate or going off topic ala the amanda leaving thread and the ofcom 'debate' and the way u couldnt let a jokey comment going without having to comment on it. its practically compulsive.
It wasn't me who sent the Amanda leaving thread O/T although I did allow myself to be provoked into responding, for which I've apologised.

but if you had chosen to ignore censorships post, the thread wouldn't have gone off topic, people would just carried on about amanda.....
21-06-2009 19:07
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Shandyman™ Wrote:but if you had chosen to ignore censorships post, the thread wouldn't have gone off topic, people would just carried on about amanda.....
That post was the first O/T item. I know in retrospect that I was wrong to prolong the situation and I apologised. What more could I do?

MrSooky Wrote:and the way u couldnt let a jokey comment going without having to comment on it.
What jokey comment?
21-06-2009 19:14
654321 Offline
Master Poster

i think all the girls r top notch but the channel bosses n restrictions r OTT

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
21-06-2009 19:24
Shandy Offline

vila Wrote:
Shandyman™ Wrote:but if you had chosen to ignore censorships post, the thread wouldn't have gone off topic, people would just carried on about amanda.....
That post was the first O/T item. I know in retrospect that I was wrong to prolong the situation and I apologised. What more could I do?

well ignoring it in the first place. it mentioned something off topic, but you were the one that went with it. as i said, most people would just have ignored the OT stuff and carried on with relevant posts. any we're going off this topic now as well. i said what i wanted, i'm not takin this post any more off topic than it is.
21-06-2009 19:35
mozza Offline
Master Poster

i voted for the best, purely because it has Camilla on, but then i'm biased like that Smile
21-06-2009 19:43
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

The Freeview thing is a bit over the top, the content of BS isn't much different up to midnight. Babestation is still the best channel simply because it has the best variety of girls and the best performers. That's why it has been so successful over the years. Bangbabes, Elite, Sexstation etc all have their own style and BS wouldn't go fully down that path because it would not suit the channel or the girls. Couldn't imagine a four girl orgy on BS and I wouldn't want to see it. The babes there are mainly great individual performers.

-------------------------------------------------
I am not Vikki Thomas..I'm just a very naughty boy.
(This post was last modified: 21-06-2009 23:02 by Danzig.)
21-06-2009 22:59
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV