Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

OSGs and girls on the mic

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Now where do I start here. I certainly don't wish to see another forum war breaking out here because I seen enough of that in 2012 thank you very much to last me a lifetime Wink

Firstly as a capper I make no secret of the shows and models that I tend to cap and they tend to be the more naked ones the better, if you look through my history of caps, you'll see that.

However on the other hand I also appreciate the effort of other peoples work as capping shows is in itself a sort of art form as to say and takes a hell of a lot of time and energy to accomplish.

Personally speaking the reason I prefer to see the more naked shows is because they tend to be more risque. A more or less fully clothed model just doesn't do it for me. Others tend to think that the shows need to cater for all tastes but again and this is only my honest opinion, a nightshow should always be risque and have an edge to it such as what the majority of them were like in 2010 and 2011 to some extent and in also previous years gone by with nakedness being the prime focus.

I also make no secret of my hatred towards ofcom and the draconian rules and regulations that we have here in the UK with regards to what is and what isn't allowed to be shown on a babe show or even an encrpted one.

Also this thread has to have a balance to it. I've already stated but the very moment this forum turns into a fanzone then I'm off. A good healthy debate on this place is great and it's the very reason why I'm still here 3 years on. Sure in an ideal world it's nice to keep things civil but that's easier said than done.

Right I'm off to my kip now, I have to work the bastard nightshift once again so I'll be missing all the babe shows tonight so I hope they are all total shit laugh until Thursday that is which is the next time I'll be able to see them and post more hopefully naked caps of the cream of the crop once again Wink

PS - Petition to get Bailey Cream and Sportxxx back please in all it's previous glory Rolleyes

Thank you and good night Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2013 09:12 by Scottishbloke.)
21-01-2013 09:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(21-01-2013 04:52 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(21-01-2013 04:35 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  What debate does that resolve? were not arguing about which channel is best again, we were trying to work out how rammys thought process works.

If people like Rammy would be clear about what they like and not be so contradictive all the time we wouldn't be questioning them so much.

What? Is this a psychology forum now?

Rammy is passionate about the shows and sometimes his enthusiasum gets the better of him when he posts. So what?

He said this, he said that, you said this, I said that. It's like watching a bunch of kids arguing in the playground.

thanks for that the silent majority and also thanks to don. fernandez to work out how my thought process works, get to the library and get a book on asperger's syndrome. what have i done to get so much flack from you recently

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
21-01-2013 11:03
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

there goes the usual sympathy card again......

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2013 11:20 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
21-01-2013 11:17
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(21-01-2013 11:17 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  there goes the usual sympathy card again......

there goes the usual put-down again......
21-01-2013 11:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i wasnt playing the sympathy card fernandez you were asking about how my thought process works and i gave you an answer. ive got aspergers syndrome. simple as that

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
21-01-2013 11:35
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Come on guys. Rammy's taken enough stick for now, It's getting a bit bully-ish. And I hate fucking bullies, so I don't want to become like that myself. Although in the past Rammy himself as been a bit of a twat and picked on posters, (me included) that may have said something that wasn't in his edition of the Rammy book of babechannel girls of excellence. But I don't give a toss about what any twat says. Because I believe the saviour will return to these channels and rescue them from going "tits up" (Pun most certainly intended) And that saviour will come in the name of DANICA. Do you hear Brinsford, rejoice!!! For I said DANICA!!!
21-01-2013 17:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

more chance of my local football team bury winning the premier league than danica returning to the babeshows Smile

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2013 19:59 by Rammyrascal.)
21-01-2013 19:57
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

Like 'The Silent Majority' said, Rammy is passionate about the shows (more so than others) but that should not mean he should take the flack that he's getting for it, this is forum where everybody has different views. Some support the babeshows no matter how shit they are to others because everyone's taste is different.
Anyway, for me the channels need a kick up the arse and stop putting the same girls on night after night because its getting tedious but that is only my opinion on the matter.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2013 00:53 by SYBORG666.)
21-01-2013 21:14
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Despite the fact that this negative post may not be to Tingley Fucking Don's liking, here goes anyway. The girls that work on these shows, also the producers of these shows, do they know what they are here for other than the money? I will mention it in case they have forgotten. They are in the professional entertainment industry whether they like it or not, and interacting with the public is what it is all about in their line of business, it is what they should do. But what fucking chance of that when some girls don't even know the name of the girl they are working alongside. That happened last night, when the "Cheeky Liverpool Lass" Louise Porter, shared the bed with Brookie but hadn't a clue to what she was called, she had to be told by the third girl on the bed. It is so fucking amateurish, and not only that, but so disrespectful to each other and the watching public. Does it not show how insincere the whole concept of the programmes are. And mugs are being charged 2 pounds per minute to be spoken to like cretins. "Give it to me baby, whoo! your such a big boy". To be honest I wouldn't call these shows on 0800 numbers. Not knowing each others name is just one of many things that is shambolic about the programmes at this present time. So what else can the babechannel fans do other than complain about them on this forum, I am a fan of the adult channels and I want tham to be just that, and if that is what I have to do, then complain about them I will. P.S. And by the way Tingley fucking Don, I am not stupid as you described me in a previous post.
22-01-2013 13:42
-PJ- Offline
Posting Machine

They're at work to take calls, not remembering names.
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2013 14:25 by -PJ-.)
22-01-2013 14:17