Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3 Average

The Freeview vs Sky content debate

camilla Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Get Babestation off freeview!
TheWatcher Wrote:
camilla Wrote:Actually if i remember when Party land first started they had no portable phones. They had to lie still and stay tame, at least we are allowed to move a bit and i'm sure it will progress. On party girls we didn't even get nipples out for months......

Stop sounding like old women moaning Wink

Looks like a mobile phone to me, no wires Smile
see pic in this post from the first night of Partyland
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...9#pid93179

Funny cos i watch them most nights when i'm on babestation and they had big white phones....but hey you guys are the experts of course !!!
14-06-2009 23:38
Find all posts by this user
Shandy Offline

Either I'm going mad (entirely possible) but I thought for a few nights they did have big White phones? Wasn't all the time but deffo a few nights.
14-06-2009 23:40
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

[split] Who's on the show tonight?
Yvette's on. It took her exactly 5 mins to get down to just a thong on Sky. Let's see what happens on Freeview.

Edit: Well, of course, we knew didn't we? She kept everything on for the whole section.

This Freeview crap is just one almighty piss take.
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2009 01:35 by vila.)
15-06-2009 01:06
tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: Who's on the show tonight?
do you do anything but bitch and moan?
15-06-2009 01:53
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

Click here for the answer to your problems vila

Big Grin

EDIT: ahem *cough cough* but...keep on topic folks....*cough*...excuse me Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 15-06-2009 02:02 by Sooky™.)
15-06-2009 01:59
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

NO! NO!! NO!!! NO!!!! NO!!!!!

We want Babestation ON Freeview!

The REAL Babestation, I mean - the one that's on Sky from 9:00pm to 12:00am and 5:00am to 5:30am, not the crap that's masquerading under the Babestation name on Freeview between 12:00am and 5:00am.

camilla Wrote:. . . at least we are allowed to move a bit . . .
But we Freeviewers would like you to move A LOT, like you do on Sky before 12:00am! You are one of my favourites, especially those eyes . . . but it breaks my heart to see glimpses of your pre-Freeview performances on TVAlways and then have to watch the tame imitation we get on Freeview. Please, please, please persuade your bosses to allow you to give us the same as you give Sky viewers. (I did vote for you in the Bikini Babe competition. Shy )
15-06-2009 02:19
Moderation Station Offline
I Love my Job

shandyman Wrote:Either I'm going mad (entirely possible) but I thought for a few nights they did have big White phones? Wasn't all the time but deffo a few nights.

They did have the crappy white phones for a little while. It was to resolve the "I can't hear the callers issue". Along similar lines of 'why do they hold the phones backwards' (because they are on speakerphone). As clarified somewhere else on the forum by someone, can't remember who. White phones were rubbish, as the buttons are a bit dodgy, so idea was abandoned.

Clarification complete.
15-06-2009 02:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

tsurugi Wrote:do you do anything but bitch and moan?
Don't tell me you're scared of the competition? Smile

Anyway, yes - I think I make useful contributions to the forum, including giving examples of the difference between Sky-only and Freeview BS1, despite claims that there is no difference. Please don't comment about that here though, 'cos you'll upset SxciiSooky.

SxciiSooky Wrote:Click here for the answer to your problems vila

Big Grin

EDIT: ahem *cough cough* but...keep on topic folks....*cough*...excuse me Big Grin
And just exactly why do you think I should pay for a load of Murdoch shite in order to get a FREE-to-air channel?
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2009 04:31 by vila.)
15-06-2009 04:27
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

vila Wrote:
tsurugi Wrote:do you do anything but bitch and moan?
Don't tell me you're scared of the competition? Smile

Anyway, yes - I think I make useful contributions to the forum, including giving examples of the difference between Sky-only and Freeview BS1, despite claims that there is no difference. Please don't comment about that here though, 'cos you'll upset SxciiSooky.

Why single me out for this? Out of all the people that have been in defence of the whole issue and got involved in these 'debates' I have actually said very little on the matter
vile Wrote:
SxciiSooky Wrote:Click here for the answer to your problems vila

Big Grin

And just exactly why do you think I should pay for a load of Murdoch shite in order to get a FREE-to-air channel?

Because there is no such thing as free - I take it you do watch the shows on a tv that you pay for a license for, using a freeview box, all of which costs money

They are free once you have bought the neccesary equipment

However, please learn to relax a little and take a light hearted post as it was intended Smile

(This post was last modified: 15-06-2009 04:49 by Sooky™.)
15-06-2009 04:47
tsurugi Offline
Banned

competition? from what i can tell your only reason to watch the shows is so you can moan about how bad they are. freeview viewers have no right to moan you should just be grateful you get to see a nipple.
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2009 05:00 by tsurugi.)
15-06-2009 04:56
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV