Banned

RE: Partyland - channel 50
so far nothing Shy
28-03-2009 00:07
Find all posts by this user
Bunna Away
On Leave

With TvAlways not loading & PartyPeople starting an hour late last night it was an opportunity for the much maligned Partyland to fill the void,and oh boy! they did it in style...

Beauties Caty & Reede graced the screen with a girl I had not seen before,
Her name is Daryl & OMFG what a stunningly beautiful & sexy lady.

With the knockout Karina currie & Curvaceous Candy I think its a massive "Well done Partyland" for lining up so many incredibily stunning young babes for us all to enjoy!

Thank you and goodnight!
28-03-2009 17:05
ClownSpank Offline
Senior Poster

watched last night and i think daryl and reede were about to get off with each other as per text request, they seemed to really go for it but the producer cut away to photos.
they're not allowed to do that, or allow their cans touch as you found out later after another text request, they looked (the presenters) genuinely pissed off by the constraints, as was I lol!
but they are allowed to touch each others tits, just not with their own tits, madness!
28-03-2009 18:22
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Bunna Wrote:With TvAlways not loading & PartyPeople starting an hour late last night it was an opportunity for the much maligned Partyland to fill the void,and oh boy! they did it in style...

Beauties Caty & Reede graced the screen with a girl I had not seen before,
Her name is Daryl & OMFG what a stunningly beautiful & sexy lady.

With the knockout Karina currie & Curvaceous Candy I think its a massive "Well done Partyland" for lining up so many incredibily stunning young babes for us all to enjoy!
You might not be so pleased with it after you have seen it a few more times. It all gets a bit boring.
Beautiful girls, but Caty has been on 5 nights out 9 so far and Reede has been on 4 nights. Plus there are other problems with the content, just read the posts by other people in the 2 Partyland threads.
28-03-2009 18:38
tsurugi Offline
Banned

and now they have got rid of babecast so sky viewers are stuck with two channels with this watered down crap on
28-03-2009 18:50
G@Z! Offline
Banned

so far i did not see the point of having two channel with the broadcast on sky waste of bandwidth Big Grin
28-03-2009 19:11
DarylMorgan Offline
Junior Poster

hey guys just wanna make a few comment on this thread.. Partyland has only being on about a week or so on the freeview channel and already we have had a few complaints by public not liking it plus the fact that we are next to cebeebies, which is y we have to go tits in at 5am.. it is extreamly hard for us also as when we get a caller who gets really into it. yeah u wanna throw urself around screen n shake ur arse but unfortunatly we have been told for the time being we cant do any of that.. weve been around on sky for years u guys know what its like, with ofcom restrictions now n again, we do go tame now and again especially when a channel gets a fine we all get done, so for the 1st few weeks/months of being on freeview yeah we are gonna comply with everything ofcom thow at us... just let the freeview peeps get use to the idea that we are complient and we are here to stay then yeah once the novelty has worn off they will be fine, atthe moment its justnew...
and yeah it does get broardcasted on 907 and 957, but before 1 we treat it like usual, as soon as 1 hits yeah we change but still, we are still making new callers and are busier than ever.
we even get a megga grilling before everyshow about what we can say n the mic now thats hard as we cant even say "send a pic of ur manhood" so its also difficult for us.,
i had to apologize to one of my reg callers after 2 when he called as i couldnt bend over front on due to the freeview n he was watching on sky.. so everyone inc us girls has to understand that we all have to be patient...
hope some of u an see it from our side a lil.. take care ya'll have a nce weekend
Daryl xxxxxxx
28-03-2009 20:13
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

DarylMorgan Wrote:hey guys just wanna make a few comment on this thread.. Partyland has only being on about a week or so on the freeview channel and already we have had a few complaints by public not liking it plus the fact that we are next to cebeebies, which is y we have to go tits in at 5am.. it is extreamly hard for us also as when we get a caller who gets really into it. yeah u wanna throw urself around screen n shake ur arse but unfortunatly we have been told for the time being we cant do any of that.. weve been around on sky for years u guys know what its like, with ofcom restrictions now n again, we do go tame now and again especially when a channel gets a fine we all get done, so for the 1st few weeks/months of being on freeview yeah we are gonna comply with everything ofcom thow at us... just let the freeview peeps get use to the idea that we are complient and we are here to stay then yeah once the novelty has worn off they will be fine, atthe moment its justnew...
and yeah it does get broardcasted on 907 and 957, but before 1 we treat it like usual, as soon as 1 hits yeah we change but still, we are still making new callers and are busier than ever.
we even get a megga grilling before everyshow about what we can say n the mic now thats hard as we cant even say "send a pic of ur manhood" so its also difficult for us.,
i had to apologize to one of my reg callers after 2 when he called as i couldnt bend over front on due to the freeview n he was watching on sky.. so everyone inc us girls has to understand that we all have to be patient...
hope some of u an see it from our side a lil.. take care ya'll have a nce weekend
Daryl xxxxxxx
Hi Daryl, I think people here understand that you girls are doing your best given the restrictions. I think it must be hard when your job is to be as sexy as possible but then you're told all the things you can't do.

I also think the new show suffers a bit because we Freeview guys just lost a show, and a group of girls, we all really liked, and and had got used to over a period of months. However hot you girls are, that's still a tough act to follow!

Hope it all works out and we end up with the show we want, and thanks for posting.
28-03-2009 21:05
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

DarylMorgan Wrote:hey guys just wanna make a few comment on this thread.. Partyland has only being on about a week or so on the freeview channel and already we have had a few complaints by public not liking it plus the fact that we are next to cebeebies, which is y we have to go tits in at 5am.. it is extreamly hard for us also as when we get a caller who gets really into it. yeah u wanna throw urself around screen n shake ur arse but unfortunatly we have been told for the time being we cant do any of that.. weve been around on sky for years u guys know what its like, with ofcom restrictions now n again, we do go tame now and again especially when a channel gets a fine we all get done, so for the 1st few weeks/months of being on freeview yeah we are gonna comply with everything ofcom thow at us... just let the freeview peeps get use to the idea that we are complient and we are here to stay then yeah once the novelty has worn off they will be fine, atthe moment its justnew...
Daryl xxxxxxx
Hi Daryl, thanks for your comments.
I dont have Sky, so have never seen you on there but I did see a lot of the PartyGirls programs on Freeview. That is what us freeview viewers are comparing your show against.
Looking at the Ofcom bulletins, it would appear that there was not a single complaint made about the Partygirls program by anybody. So we dont understand why the girls cannot do the things that were done regularly on PartyGirls.
28-03-2009 21:16
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

This channel sucks! Why is there a need to put this rubbish on TWO sky channels?
28-03-2009 21:22
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV