Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

Forum Moderators

Josh Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Forum Moderators
Hexit Wrote:oh aint this grand the three amigos ride across the land.

and just what the fuck does any of this have to do with you josh? are you a mod? have you read the log? if so how come you got accsess to it and i didnt even though it concernd my complaint and has nothing to do with you...

when i said decent mods i ment mr g and kalel, both guys were and are on my good guys list. they dont tell people to leave if there not happy, they dont antagonise posters in topics where they dont agree...

you cant say that about shandyman or karl or yourself... ffs this just proves my point... the little clique of the 3 amigos trying to ride roughshot over another topic that didnt concern 2 of em....

Hexit Wrote:well i have the cut and past shandyman and i passed it on to admin but it looked like he sided with you.

this is what i sent, i know it wasnt the whole post but it was enough for me to make a complaint.

shandyman: i don't think i am allowed to talk about hexit, so gaz can explain as he's not biased Kelly_Bell: Yep Shandy-we always compare notes etc
(23:28:32) shandyman: put it this way. he doesn't like me. and it seems if i am on here, he won't come in
(23:28:51) Kelly_Bell: oh........
shandyman: lol i don't! but if he's gonna be rude and twist all i say and lie, i'm gonna defend myself!
(23:30:10) G@Z!: oh hexit is the male pinky
(23:30:25) Kelly_Bell: one tit???
like i said you encouraged another member to dog on me in chat, you got gaz to say what you wouldnt.

shandyman Wrote:ok, thats been altered! here's the original convo as per the original logsSmile

(23:23:20) Chat Robot: Hexit logs into the Chat.
(23:23:25) shandyman: i tried tofu, wasn't keen on it
(23:23:30) G@Z!: hey hexit
(23:23:35) rover: well you look good on it that for sure.Smile
(23:23:37) shandyman: hi hexit
(23:24:04) Kelly_Bell: Hi Hex-a new one to me
(23:24:16) Hexit: hi guys bye guys. just poped in to see who was on
(23:24:19) rover: hi hexit
(23:24:31) G@Z!: cya hexit
(23:24:37) rover: by hexit
(23:24:40) Hexit: lol cya gaz
(23:24:45) shandyman: bye hexit
(23:24:47) Chat Robot: Hexit logs out of the Chat.
(23:25:14) Kelly_Bell: what was that about! WHos Hexit?
(23:25:18) shandyman: lol and i was being nothing but nice to him....
(23:25:35) kalel76: hope you have a lovely lunch kelly
(23:26:28) Kelly_Bell: Wink
(23:26:53) Kelly_Bell: I will Kalel ty & looking forward to catchWinking up with Dad too
(23:27:10) shandyman: i don't think i am allowed to talk about hexit, so gaz can explain as he's not biased lol
(23:27:25) shandyman: sounds like a good day planned kelly Smile
(23:27:34) Kelly_Bell: oh-is hexit male or female?
(23:27:42) shandyman: male
(23:27:43) G@Z!: male
(23:27:49) Kelly_Bell: Ah
(23:27:49) doc7576: hamster
(23:28:08) G@Z!: more a gerbil Big Grin
(23:28:17) Kelly_Bell: Yep Shandy-we always compare notes etc
(23:28:32) shandyman: put it this way. he doesn't like me. and it seems if i am on here, he won't come in
(23:28:57) G@Z!: you do like bickering Big Grin
(23:28:57) Chat Robot: sboss logs into the Chat.
(23:29:07) rover: hi sboss
(23:29:09) G@Z!: hi sboss
(23:29:17) sboss: evening everyone
(23:29:18) yiddo00: he will never be in then
(23:29:26) Kelly_Bell: Hey Scoty-you ok?
(23:29:29) shandyman: lol i don't! but if he's gonna be rude and twist all i say and lie, i'm gonna defend myself!
(23:29:33) shandyman: hey sboss
(23:30:02) Kelly_Bell: Hi 5bo33 D'oh! All that car talk!
(23:30:02) sboss: just been playing tiger woods on the wii...my excercise for the next few years
(23:30:10) G@Z!: oh hexit is the male pinky Big Grin
(23:30:26) shandyman: lol cheeky y00, he was in this arvo, ok he left when i came on, but still... anyway i should hopefully have a job in the next week so less time on here! Big Grin

so as you can see, what you were given has been altered and taken out of context. I have no control over Gaz, he's his own person, he can make up his own mind. As is kelly. She's a smart girl, i doubt she'd take 1 persons word for it. If you don't believe this log is real, speak to Admin.

there u go again assuming. ur not the sharpest tool are you. thought this was a forum. where people r allowed to have an opinion. my opinion is based on info supplied in this thread by shandyman and pms from ur source. i have not asked any mod for any info. as u say, was no concern of mine at the time. it was ur source that informed me a day or so later. not shandy or bigkarl. work with facts. u were set up.

Granted Mr G is a great mod. Shandy aint too bad either. We know u 2 dont get on, but he is always civil and welcoming. cant comment on kalel and bigkarl, as i have not used the chatbox much recently. I have said the same thing to Kalel.

(This post was last modified: 18-03-2009 03:17 by Josh.)
18-03-2009 03:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

josh1979 Wrote:
Hexit Wrote:oh aint this grand the three amigos ride across the land.

and just what the fuck does any of this have to do with you josh? are you a mod? have you read the log? if so how come you got accsess to it and i didnt even though it concernd my complaint and has nothing to do with you...

when i said decent mods i ment mr g and kalel, both guys were and are on my good guys list. they dont tell people to leave if there not happy, they dont antagonise posters in topics where they dont agree...

you cant say that about shandyman or karl or yourself... ffs this just proves my point... the little clique of the 3 amigos trying to ride roughshot over another topic that didnt concern 2 of em....

Hexit Wrote:well i have the cut and past shandyman and i passed it on to admin but it looked like he sided with you.

this is what i sent, i know it wasnt the whole post but it was enough for me to make a complaint.

shandyman: i don't think i am allowed to talk about hexit, so gaz can explain as he's not biased Kelly_Bell: Yep Shandy-we always compare notes etc
shandyman: lol i don't! but if he's gonna be rude and twist all i say and lie, i'm gonna defend myself!
like i said you encouraged another member to dog on me in chat, you got gaz to say what you wouldnt.

shandyman Wrote:ok, thats been altered! here's the original convo as per the original logsSmile

(23:23:20) Chat Robot: Hexit logs into the Chat.
(23:23:25) shandyman: i tried tofu, wasn't keen on it
(23:23:30) G@Z!: hey hexit
(23:23:35) rover: well you look good on it that for sure.Smile
(23:23:37) shandyman: hi hexit
(23:24:04) Kelly_Bell: Hi Hex-a new one to me
(23:24:16) Hexit: hi guys bye guys. just poped in to see who was on
(23:24:19) rover: hi hexit
(23:24:31) G@Z!: cya hexit
(23:24:37) rover: by hexit
(23:24:40) Hexit: lol cya gaz
(23:24:45) shandyman: bye hexit
(23:24:47) Chat Robot: Hexit logs out of the Chat.
(23:25:14) Kelly_Bell: what was that about! WHos Hexit?
(23:25:18) shandyman: lol and i was being nothing but nice to him....
(23:25:35) kalel76: hope you have a lovely lunch kelly
(23:26:28) Kelly_Bell: Wink
(23:26:53) Kelly_Bell: I will Kalel ty & looking forward to catchWinking up with Dad too
(23:27:10) shandyman: i don't think i am allowed to talk about hexit, so gaz can explain as he's not biased lol
(23:27:25) shandyman: sounds like a good day planned kelly Smile
(23:27:34) Kelly_Bell: oh-is hexit male or female?
(23:27:42) shandyman: male
(23:27:43) G@Z!: male
(23:27:49) Kelly_Bell: Ah
(23:27:49) doc7576: hamster
(23:28:08) G@Z!: more a gerbil Big Grin
(23:28:17) Kelly_Bell: Yep Shandy-we always compare notes etc
(23:28:57) G@Z!: you do like bickering Big Grin
(23:28:57) Chat Robot: sboss logs into the Chat.
(23:29:07) rover: hi sboss
(23:29:09) G@Z!: hi sboss
(23:29:17) sboss: evening everyone
(23:29:18) yiddo00: he will never be in then
(23:29:26) Kelly_Bell: Hey Scoty-you ok?
(23:29:29) shandyman: lol i don't! but if he's gonna be rude and twist all i say and lie, i'm gonna defend myself!
(23:29:33) shandyman: hey sboss
(23:30:02) Kelly_Bell: Hi 5bo33 D'oh! All that car talk!
(23:30:02) sboss: just been playing tiger woods on the wii...my excercise for the next few years
(23:30:10) G@Z!: oh hexit is the male pinky Big Grin
(23:30:26) shandyman: lol cheeky y00, he was in this arvo, ok he left when i came on, but still... anyway i should hopefully have a job in the next week so less time on here! Big Grin

so as you can see, what you were given has been altered and taken out of context. I have no control over Gaz, he's his own person, he can make up his own mind. As is kelly. She's a smart girl, i doubt she'd take 1 persons word for it. If you don't believe this log is real, speak to Admin.

there u go again assuming. ur not the sharpest tool are you. thought this was a forum. where people r allowed to have an opinion. my opinion is based on info supplied in this thread by shandyman and pms from ur source. i have not asked any mod for any info. as u say, was no concern of mine at the time. it was ur source that informed me a day or so later. not shandy or bigkarl. work with facts. u were set up.

Granted Mr G is a great mod. Shandy aint too bad either. We know u 2 dont get on, but he is always civil and welcoming. cant comment on kalel and bigkarl, as i have not used the chatbox much recently. I have said the same thing to Kalel.
like i said how come you have the logs and i dont? as far as im aware the only place the log was posted was in the mods forum. so how have gained access to privaliged info your not a mod and it wasnt passed on to you yet you have info i have been refused...

utter bollix i calls it.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2009 03:41 by HEX!T.)
18-03-2009 03:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

Hexit Wrote:like i said how come you have the logs and i dont? your not a mod and this didnt concern you. yet you have info i have been refused...

utter bollix i calls it.

click me hexit

i get it the same way others do. did u even read the thread.

18-03-2009 03:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

honesly i did not see that reply by shandyman i read karls reply and replyed to it, my responce was posted on the next page. i didnt go back to see if karls was the last reply on that page...
you know this is true as i wouldnt have ranted otherwise.

my apologies for my insinuations.

i dont apologise for asking what any of this has to do with you though, as you are commenting on somthing that dosent concern you.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2009 03:56 by HEX!T.)
18-03-2009 03:53
HEX!T Away
Retired

this is the pm i have just sent to the guy who pm'd me the info.....

dude you have made me look like a c.u.n.t in the forums thanks very much...

(This post was last modified: 18-03-2009 04:02 by HEX!T.)
18-03-2009 04:02
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

Hexit Wrote:this is the pm i have just sent to the guy who pm'd me the info.....

dude you have made me look like a c.u.n.t in the forums thanks very much...

u always seem to act first and think later. you make out shandy is such a bad mod and member. 100% dont agree with that. thats not being biased either. sure other members would agree.
shandy can look after himself and i havent got involved in recent times. but u r tryin 2 discredit a good contributor to the forum based on mis-information. Thats why i first replied

(This post was last modified: 18-03-2009 07:13 by Josh.)
18-03-2009 04:23
HEX!T Away
Retired

but it still had nothing to do with you. josh and i know what my faults are they took years to perfect.

shandyman can fight his own corner and dosent need help from you or karl. all he had to do was send the text he posted and that would have been and end to it.

if your looking for sum1 to hang then look to kalel he sent me the edited txt along with a whole sob story that he was fighting the good fight and he was being made a skape goat when in actual fact he just wanted sum1 to step in to the firing line. to think i actualy had him pegged as a good guy and even recomended him as a mod. guess that was another mistake on my part. but i learn from em. he made a c.u.n.t. of me and got what he wanted he has even sent me a pm claiming he was innocent in all this, if it wast for him i wouldnt know anything about what was said nore would i have started this shit on his behalf...

oh he said sorry to the mods for causing trouble... well he should apologise to the forum 2 as it seems im not the only 1 he has been feeding his pitty shit to. he claimed to be the most hated man on babeshows well now i see why he felt like that, and how that feels.

i aint no1s patsy especialy not yours kalel

this is the pmd responce i got from him after i thanked him for making me a c.u.n.t.

Quote:for are start i didn't use you or nor did i alter any of what was said all i did was paste what was said and that was all. When i sent you what was last week why did it then take you a whole week to then think i was setting you up?. It would have a made more more sense that at the time of when i pasted what was said that you the accused me of setting you or any else up. People make me laugh on here at times, i got put in a postion where i had to warn someone a friend of mine over a action the person had carried out and the at the same time they don't mind you doing there dirty work for them but they want there names left out so nothing falls back on them. Never once have i made up any thing or never shown proof of what has been going on, but if people wanna believe any else thats fine. Its the last time i ever say anything.
if thats not a statment of denial i duno what is.

so lets be open about this...

first it took me a week to get the facts together.
second you did alter the txt you sent me making it more inflamitory than it actualy was.
third i didnt put you in any position, you did it to yourself. you hoped i would attack shandyman for it, and you sucseeded, to a point and now it has come back and bit you on the ass.

now admin has it all in his hands personaly i hope he throws the book at you and boots yer ass of the site for your role in this witch hunt. personaly i dont care if he bans me to as long as i know your not gona get away with this shit or be able to do it again.

you embarrased me and you embarassed yourself kalel thanks a fucking bunch you not so superman.

and to top it all does any 1 wana know his reason for all this shit?

because a few of the guys were talking to kelly bell in chat and used him as a figure of fun in front of her,. maybe if admin looks at the rest of the log he will see fo himself why kalel got pissed off and decided to use me as his battering ram.

(This post was last modified: 18-03-2009 08:20 by HEX!T.)
18-03-2009 08:00
Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

I have tried to kinda follow this but I dont get a lot of free time on forums, by the time I have read & answered my PM's & then onto the main board, namely my posts first I usually then have to log out.

A forum has to capture me to keep me engrossed & unlike some models I'm not "vote for me here" & "Look at my new pics" & then onto a pay site..

But yes I came here & I have really started to enjoy the forum, I do try to keep a breast (no pun intended) of what goes on & like to think I contribute other than in my own section.

I for one don't like to see fighting, & sure with all the testosterone here it's gonna happen. But I don't like to see a fight become personal, or someone victimised & so on. Not saying for a min this has happened here, but like me others can read the threads too. If we want to promote & make this the biggest Babe forum on the net we gotta show we can deal professionally with the in-house fall outs. We may get some other like-minded females here too that enjoy a good banter.

My point is now made & I hope in the right section. Well done to the mods, well done for being chosen, good luck with this here forum & I toast your unbiased input & moderating.

Hey Hex, sorry I didn't get to chat the other day but I'm sure we'll catch up again one lonely night when I have been known to sit alone in the chatroom.

Kelly

The Official Kelly Bell FB! Click Here if you want to join me, ignore if you dont

Respect the Forum, the Forum will respect you.
18-03-2009 09:40
G@Z! Offline
Banned

i'll be honest i said that on my own accord i was not prevoked to say that by anyone it was meant to be a joke but forgot the lol sorry for the remark mate i just did not know this was gonna happen please don't blame shandy on my own actions
18-03-2009 20:41
HEX!T Away
Retired

i no longer hold shandyman responceable gaz,.

kalel has used me in his own little petty vendeta against him knowing full well him and me dont see eye to eye.
as far as im concerned i have withdrawn my complaint about shandyman.
admin has been in touch and has put me at ease on the subject, he has seen what has happend and understands the cause and effect.
as to what will happen to kalel over the matter i have no idea but i have found out im not the only 1 who he has done this 2 another member in the same situation showed more tact than i did and is getting his complaint sorted as we speak.

18-03-2009 20:54