Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Is it weird to be completely silent during sex?

wnakmandango Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Is it weird to be completely silent during sex?
yes But I dont want to pay.

But real people that get sex you mean how long do they talk before they have sex and what they talk about. But some people meet a girl and have sex that same night or at a party with minimal talk?

Some people wont have sex unless after a few dates?

I really have no idea

For me the less tlaking the better as te more I talk I think the less they''d want sex lmao..
26-03-2011 23:29
Find all posts by this user
loulo12 Offline
Closed by request

Do you know, reading back at what he has said about not being able to communicate with people properly is quite understandable. I have a similar problem.

I have evolved in my attitude towards women, and have always treated them with the utmost respect (my mothers a women after all), women really do not bother with that (in fact they think it creepy and prefer the 'bad man' who treats them mean and keeps them keen). That coupled with massive communication problem (based in learning difficulties and a massive shyness and fear of embarrassment and humiliation), especially with women I fancy and would like to ask out, mean that most women massively misjudge me and and can be very very nasty, even without the bad attitude. The thing is women tend to have no sympathy, there are to many men out there with the gift of the gab and really do not need to have the patients to get to know somebody and understand them.

Reading between the lines, assuming he's not trolling for attention and ignoring the misogyny, I can see where he's coming from. He just needs to analyze his motives and priorities. Hopefully if he reads and digest what is being said to him on here, especially from the likes of sooky it may be of a very great help and benefit. He should take this golden opportunity to learn, assuming his sociopathy allows it.

(26-03-2011 23:29 )wnakmandango Wrote:  yes But I dont want to pay.

But real people that get sex you mean how long do they talk before they have sex and what they talk about. But some people meet a girl and have sex that same night or at a party with minimal talk?

I really have no idea

For me the less tlaking the better as te more I talk I think the less they''d want sex lmao..

It's called chemistry. It's nothing really you can learn, you spark or you don't. your setting your own barrier up though.
27-03-2011 00:12
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(26-03-2011 23:29 )wnakmandango Wrote:  But real people that get sex you mean how long do they talk before they have sex and what they talk about. But some people meet a girl and have sex that same night or at a party with minimal talk?

Like loulo said, you're just setting up a barrier for yourself. If you're approaching a girl with the sole intention of getting sex, she'll sense it and likely back away. You just need to try and talk to a girl without worrying about what it'll lead to (try one of the uglier ones so you don't feel threatened Rolleyes ) to help you build up your confidence and get used to talking to a girl as a person rather than a sex object.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
27-03-2011 00:30
Chimpy Offline
Damn Dirty Ape!

I cant say why but i felt compelled to show this for some reason,its funny how the mind works.....
[Image: Spotted_Dick475.jpg]

And now he's home... and we're laughing...like we always did...
27-03-2011 00:36
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

As this has turned into a councilling session, wnakmandango let me help you out. There are two types of ladies in this world.

The first has respect for themselves and will expect to get to know you before allowing you to slip your chappy between her legs.

The other type just wants a quickie and will sleep with nearly anything, so as long as you keep your trap shut long enough you should be able to get your end away.

I personally think you are looking for the latter and this type can normally be found near your local Lydl or JobCentrePlusSmile
27-03-2011 00:52
wnakmandango Offline
Junior Poster

(27-03-2011 00:12 )loulo12 Wrote:  Do you know, reading back at what he has said about not being able to communicate with people properly is quite understandable. I have a similar problem.

I have evolved in my attitude towards women, and have always treated them with the utmost respect (my mothers a women after all), women really do not bother with that (in fact they think it creepy and prefer the 'bad man' who treats them mean and keeps them keen). That coupled with massive communication problem (based in learning difficulties and a massive shyness and fear of embarrassment and humiliation), especially with women I fancy and would like to ask out, mean that most women massively misjudge me and and can be very very nasty, even without the bad attitude. The thing is women tend to have no sympathy, there are to many men out there with the gift of the gab and really do not need to have the patients to get to know somebody and understand them.

Reading between the lines, assuming he's not trolling for attention and ignoring the misogyny, I can see where he's coming from. He just needs to analyze his motives and priorities. Hopefully if he reads and digest what is being said to him on here, especially from the likes of sooky it may be of a very great help and benefit. He should take this golden opportunity to learn, assuming his sociopathy allows it.

(26-03-2011 23:29 )wnakmandango Wrote:  yes But I dont want to pay.

I really have no idea

It's called chemistry. It's nothing really you can learn, you spark or you don't. your setting your own barrier up though.

Ok 1stly I am no women hater...I hate and like all women and all men on an individual basis whihc has nothign to do with race, gender, age etc..

I have prerequisites about what I am attracted to which I think is fair and realistic.

In fact once I am with a girl am funny and immature which can be good or bad. Its the aspergers. I make jokes that only 10 years old laugh at my cousins childrens all love me. I get on great with kids, in fact Im still like a kid. So, as for females I prefer girls that are fun and laid back also but not party animals, moody, drinkers, quite like studious girls as long as still got fun side. I dont like cold girls or womenly career women, prentious women etc...etc...

For example, I like a girl that let me lick her face and wtch me jerk off or even wacth me jerk off on my face,,I do it cause I like it and think its funny, now only a funny girl would be inot or allow that, serious women would not, so you can see I like silly fun girls also haha

So, though I may not be social I do have a social preference with females. In fact when I met girls like that I get on great. But women like that are few and far between. though I dont get out much so whatever haha.

Its like when I can act cold or tough or look shy on outside for protection but if alone with a girl she realise im like a 5 year old haha. So, im quiet druing the act of sex but if we talk im fun, if she is immature also.

Same with prostitutes, some were really mature and moody so I disliked them and they disliked me sex was real bad whereas some other prostitutes were actually really laid back and freindly and fun and there company was enjoyable.....

So, no I dont hate women at all I dont know were you got that from.

(27-03-2011 00:30 )iloveMegan Wrote:  
(26-03-2011 23:29 )wnakmandango Wrote:  But real people that get sex you mean how long do they talk before they have sex and what they talk about. But some people meet a girl and have sex that same night or at a party with minimal talk?

Like loulo said, you're just setting up a barrier for yourself. If you're approaching a girl with the sole intention of getting sex, she'll sense it and likely back away. You just need to try and talk to a girl without worrying about what it'll lead to (try one of the uglier ones so you don't feel threatened Rolleyes ) to help you build up your confidence and get used to talking to a girl as a person rather than a sex object.

Yeh I know but liek I say i donttalk much by choice so if I saw an attractive girl I would think I would like to sex her so I woudl need to talk to her and pretend I want to know her....which is fair enough.

I really dont do conversation though, I talk like a 5 year old and only make silly jokes I dont do proper talk much.

(27-03-2011 00:52 )dirtbag Wrote:  As this has turned into a councilling session, wnakmandango let me help you out. There are two types of ladies in this world.

The first has respect for themselves and will expect to get to know you before allowing you to slip your chappy between her legs.

The other type just wants a quickie and will sleep with nearly anything, so as long as you keep your trap shut long enough you should be able to get your end away.

I personally think you are looking for the latter and this type can normally be found near your local Lydl or JobCentrePlusSmile

Actaully I like attractive somewhat nice/calssier type girls. Like even when watching hte girls here I like the ones that look a bit poshier I hate the real cheap nasty lookign ones..Liek for example Kitty Lea looks cool becuase she looks and sounds kinda posh but still dirty, Katy Kole is cute but Amanda seems to slutty, Micah Mendez?? seems to moody, I like Sammie P and Tiffany, Camilla, LInsey Dawn Mackanezie seems like shed be annoying no offense, I liek the socttish girl with blonde hair she seems fun. Emma Butt seems too slutty etc...

I hate slu t s ironically.

My problem is Im not social really so yeh a slutty girl woudl be easier to get in that example. But I dont want slutty ones at all.

I like beautfiul women remember....thats what I pay for lol
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2011 01:45 by wnakmandango.)
27-03-2011 01:36
loulo12 Offline
Closed by request

The difficulty people have on here you have now changed your story at least twice, you started off with a very misogynistic comment which you excuse with beign a sociopath, now it's asbergers. This would tend to lead people to think you are inventing stories to cover your initial comments.

Having read your reply in your last post, it's clear you are not reading, understanding or choosing to ignore what people are trying to tell you.
27-03-2011 02:15
wnakmandango Offline
Junior Poster

(27-03-2011 02:15 )loulo12 Wrote:  The difficulty people have on here you have now changed your story at least twice, you started off with a very misogynistic comment which you excuse with beign a sociopath, now it's asbergers. This would tend to lead people to think you are inventing stories to cover your initial comments.

Having read your reply in your last post, it's clear you are not reading, understanding or choosing to ignore what people are trying to tell you.

MMmm I dont think so? explain how so? I dotn really have a story, I gave a bunch of random details thoughout the thread as it advanced...not a story and not really anything conflicting?

My main question was about being quiet during sex. Thats all.

I alwasy said I was on autism specturm.

If you mean my 1st post??

''''Just wonder if girl thinks its weird if I dont talk or say anyyhing during sex, maybe I look/seem like a psycho.

Well I am somewhat in I have no mental interest in the female only physical. ''''

thats a joke and i said pscycho not sociopath....but yeh durign sex there is no mental interest in that I would not have sex with an unnatratcive woman. THough I dislike sex with cold boring attractive women also,,,to a point.

Someone accused me of being sociopathic. I posted a link to show similar traits between sociopaths and aspergers but for diffrenet reasons...Aspergers can come across sociopathic due to their social ineptness/lack of empahty whereas sociopaths are cunning and deliberate in there actions.

So, more like you have been misreading
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2011 02:23 by wnakmandango.)
27-03-2011 02:19
loulo12 Offline
Closed by request

I thought so. Your attention seeking.
27-03-2011 02:31
loulo12 Offline
Closed by request

(26-03-2011 20:48 )HEX!T Wrote:  i mean im no oil painting but i never had any problems getting the girls. i found its rearly about looks and more about charicter and personality,

Then why is it, that where ever I've been the good looking, rich man with status get the girls Wink

Occasionally a women will do the ugly, but it's rare and a lot is made of it, the ugly bloke is described as 'getting lucky'.

They is no such thing as personality in nature, it is unique to humans and humans are animals; it is a male construct to get a better looking women than they normally would. This is why the same does not apply to men. Men are 'shallow' ie driven by instinct and biology.
27-03-2011 02:51
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66