Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Rachel Babeworld

RachelTaylor Offline
I got kicked off:(

RE: Rachel Babeworld
Hi Guys,

I've eventually joined here after being told that you lot share some pretty juicy gossip & found a thread on me...yay!!! So I just wanted to say hi & thank you to all of you that have said lovely (& absolutely filthy) things about meSmile, I'll try & keep true to my alias that I hear flying around!

Kisses
Rachel (aka Raunchy Rachel)
xxxx
28-11-2009 13:03
Find all posts by this user
Carl13 Offline
I ♥ big nipples

Although I've already said it in private "Welcome to the forum Rachel"

Hope you enjoy your time here Smile
28-11-2009 13:07
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

Hi Rachel, welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your time on here.

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
28-11-2009 13:08
ALI 35 Offline
Senior Poster

(28-11-2009 13:08 )thinwhiteduke Wrote:  Hi Rachel, welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your time on here.

Hi rachel great u have joined the forumSmile stunning lady Heart Heart Heart
28-11-2009 13:20
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

Hi Rachel,

I'm glad you've shown up on here! I'm look forward to seeing exactly how raunchy are but you'll still be warm, witty and wonderful to me.

I hope the changes at babeworld don't mean an end to our ticklish little exchanges.

I'm sure you know who I am by now - but don't tell!

D G x x x
(This post was last modified: 28-11-2009 16:11 by DGxxx.)
28-11-2009 16:10
RachelTaylor Offline

Thank you thinwhiteduke, Ali35, Carl13 & DGxxx for the lovely welcome, big kisses to you allHeart

Hmm...DGxxx...what's that all about, new name maybe?? You can't hide from me hehe & don't worry our tantalisingly ticklish tales will continue whereever I may end upTongue

Rachel
xxx
28-11-2009 16:54
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

(28-11-2009 16:54 )Rachel Taylor Wrote:  Hmm...DGxxx...what's that all about, new name maybe?? You can't hide from me hehe & don't worry our tantalisingly ticklish tales will continue whereever I may end upTongue

Who's hiding? I've got a 10 foot neon sign in front of my house that says "D G x x x welcomes Rachel from Babeworld" just on the off-chance you ever venture down my street.

Thanks for the reassurance. I don't wish to be rude but if wanted something South American on my telly I'd rather watch a documentary on fluffy alpacas than the strangely unattractive creatures on Ch 955 this morning.

For some reason, I was tempted to use the word bovine in the last sentence but I'm far too nice for that.

Hopefully speak to you soon babe.

D G x x x
28-11-2009 17:32
Fisherman Offline
Senior Poster

Welcome Rachel. It's always a pleasure to know that you are in good form.
Long live flower power!!
28-11-2009 17:34
RachelTaylor Offline

Who's hiding? I've got a 10 foot neon sign in front of my house that says "D G x x x welcomes Rachel from Babeworld" just on the off-chance you ever venture down my street.

Thanks for the reassurance. I don't wish to be rude but if wanted something South American on my telly I'd rather watch a documentary on fluffy alpacas than the strangely unattractive creatures on Ch 955 this morning.

For some reason, I was tempted to use the word bovine in the last sentence but I'm far too nice for that.

Hopefully speak to you soon babe.

D G x x x
[/quote]

Haha you sweetie...would that be a structural hazard though? I accept no responsibility for any damage causedBig Grin

I had that exact same feeling of dread this morning, however mine was financial rather than wtf lol! However peace & tranquility has returned to Chat Lounge once again thanks to the lovely Nikki Lee & you shall be seeing my barefoot self later this week.
Rachel
xxx

P.S. Variety is the spice of life!
28-11-2009 17:50
RachelTaylor Offline

(28-11-2009 17:34 )Fisherman Wrote:  Welcome Rachel. It's always a pleasure to know that you are in good form.
Long live flower power!!

Thank you Fisherman, can't believe what I've been missing...will be interesting bed time reading!

My 'flower power' might not be on the night shows at the moment but it lies dormant, never knowing when or where it may return so watch this space...
Rachel
xxx
28-11-2009 17:56
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66