Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 52 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

3G shows

TITSRUS Offline
Gone

RE: Dani & Amanda 3G
DjM Wrote:Thats why I only call Babestation to listen to Amanda Tongue

But are the others seriously that bad? I mean I don't listen in or talk to them so I wouldn't really know to be honest.

Yes they are that bad Rachel & Charlie are the worst on Babestation. When I was calling BS I only called Yvette, Tiffany, Amanda, Rebecca plus Rachel & Charlie But I stopped ringing Rachel & Charlie cause when you ask them for doggy turned to cam they don’t bother moving they just talk & talk to try to change the subject.

As for Dona she’s like Milana/Roxanna from sportsxxx you ask her for doggy with ass turned to cam she’s then turns doggy for a few seconds then turns back around hmm how boring…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.
09-10-2008 10:14
Find all posts by this user
THE INCREDIBLE BULK Away
formerlly DjM

Haha fair enough, like I say I only call Amanda anyway (just to listen in). Maybe eventually I'll be ready to talk to her, but not yet lol.
09-10-2008 10:56
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

awww he's shy.... m8 i think you may never be ready for amanda, she eats guys like you and spits em out... you gota play her at her own game, when she gets agressive just tell her that you'll flip her over, slap her ass, grab her by the hair and ride her like she's gona win the national... lol.... giddy up hahahahaha....

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
09-10-2008 14:43
THE INCREDIBLE BULK Away
formerlly DjM

Ever considered maybe I want her to eat me for breakfast?

And its not Amanda I'm intimidated by, its loads of guys listening to me that I'm not so keen on lol.

I'm more than ready for Amanda (And I hope shes reading this too Tongue lol)
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2008 14:55 by THE INCREDIBLE BULK.)
09-10-2008 14:54
HEX!T Away
Retired

hahahaha yeah i get u.... makes a change, coming here and finding people willing to have a laugh, normaly these places are full of serious wankers...
anyways good luck, i hope she goes extra hard on ya, so to speak Big Grin

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
09-10-2008 15:16
THE INCREDIBLE BULK Away
formerlly DjM

Well, I'm not even gonna respond to the comment about serious wankers...or I might say something that ends up making me look bad Tongue lol

But yeah, when I eventually speak to her I hope she brings her A game TongueSmile
09-10-2008 15:21
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

Hexit Wrote:hahahaha yeah i get u.... makes a change, coming here and finding people willing to have a laugh, normaly these places are full of serious wankers...
anyways good luck, i hope she goes extra hard on ya, so to speak Big Grin

That's 1 thing I’ve never done when I talk to the Gorgeous ladies. When I’m waiting to get through to the girls it's a bit of a turn of listening to others beating them self, So I leave the phone down till I hear it's your lucky day etc lol lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.
09-10-2008 16:04
BigDonDutty Offline
Junior Poster

links no longer work Sad
09-10-2008 16:11
jordo Offline
L.F.C

sorry about that m8, truly i am but its gotta be some piece of shit cellcast snitch thats trawling the forum trying to piss people off and succeeding. I'll re-up both vids and if you want the link u can pm me, please don't everyone hammer me with pm's though. Ta Big Grin
10-10-2008 00:23
jordo Offline
L.F.C

Saskia 3G show?
Just heard on babestation that saskia is doin a live 3g show that is, and I quote "too fucking hot for tv" anyone browsing the forums indulging themselves in a bit of this please note clips would be greatly appreciated Big Grin
10-10-2008 00:30
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV