Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
dunno about anti excitement. but shes defiantly creeped out by some of her callers.
last time i saw her on at about 10pm she asked the producer to cut the stream because her caller upset her.
seemed to start innocuously enough but after about 30 seconds her face changed and about a minute later she started pleading to the guy to stop. then she asked for the stream to be cut.
so while i agree her performances on nights and in some respects during the day have been poor. i think theres more to it than just not wanting to.
im pretty sure it was her stint on blueturd that tamed her down and now wants none of the more adult natured calls.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2015 13:51 by HEX!T.)
02-06-2015 13:50
Find all posts by this user
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Perfectably acceptable decision, particularly if your right about her reasonings. (I was going to suggest something similar myself, as well as that she might have had her arm twisted into things by her producers in the past, but I thought that might be borderline guesswork based what I knew!)

The point is don't try and kid on to people your doing something your not with pretense. Or be sniffy with people for expecting a repeat of content that you have done in the past when a new format enables the same.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
02-06-2015 15:28
JohnBoy Offline
Senior Poster

(02-06-2015 13:31 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(02-06-2015 01:19 )JohnBoy Wrote:  I'm assured no. I've asked. Not quite pleaded, but asked strongly. As I posted elsewhere on this board. Seems some are strongly anti this gimmick, and others seemingly have no option..

She didn't lose the tit tape during the 'daytime extra' gimmick.. you think she'll be putting a cam pointing at her boobs or arse?

Thanks for the info JohnBoy.

No surprise at all there is it. The girl is now anti-excitement. Quite obviously she did the daytime xtra because the money was impossible to turndown, whilst at the same time she was allowed to set her own ridiculous limits, basically take the piss on what was expected by the set-up (using the night-time number for instance).

She seems to have this strange view that she has somehow elevated herself above wank fodder level and should not even be asked such questions. Some people need to remind themselves where they started out occasionally.
I'm sorry Mr Cholmondley-Warner? Or are you Grayson..?

If someone doesn't want to go spread-eagle, then it's up to her what level she wants to. I'm not sure about you, but I hope we wouldn't have been expecting Evelyn or anyone to get up to what they did in their early twenties, when they are sufficiently aged to be on Golden Girls.

Yes I would like Evelyn to lose the tit tape occasionally. Yes I'd like to see first hand Evelyn do Bang Babes stylee stuff, but if she doesn't want to, it's her decision. She might surprise us one day. Doubt it, but always hope. Not going to lose sleep over it..
04-06-2015 12:59
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ I said it was up to her in my second post; as it is with any babe (it's a given). It just seems that whenever we hear from Evelyn on this kind of subject there is a undercurrent of disdain for anyone who does anything hotter (spread-eagle not necessary) or anyone that likes watching it. I could do without that from a babe who was once not shy herself.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
04-06-2015 19:14
Starblade Offline
:|

Evelyn is wearing a very nice outfit today imho and looking fine. I hope it's a permanent break from the 'gypsy beachwear' motif.
05-06-2015 19:23
Andy7Riley Offline
Junior Poster

good to see that Evelyn has stopped wasting our time and stuck with the day shows.Back in the day she had the potential to be 1 of the best Night Show girls ever but it never transformed.Just a Day Show girl now and should stay there & not take up time slots from girls who enjoy doing Nights...just saying.
09-06-2015 04:13
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Evelyn is Oozing sexiness today really liking her outfit and that smile is just beautiful.
09-06-2015 18:35
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

[split] Evelyn - Caps & Vids
After all this time the lighting at Std66 is still horrendous. It is so obviously far too bright. Evelyn's blonde hair looks yellow and her pale skin looks white.
Why can't they sort it out? The poor woman looks ill.
09-06-2015 21:07
sterling Offline
Always Watching, Always Waiting.

^ I had thought this myself until I saw one of the girls on webcam from home, lets just say her complexion didn't look as good than previously under the very bright studio lights. Wink
09-06-2015 22:02
Andy7Riley Offline
Junior Poster

funny how Evelyn looks more sexy on her morning shows than she ever did on her night teasers, esp` when she wears her catsuit..what a great arse !! Shame she never made it into a Night Show babe would have loved to have seen more of her fabulous figure. At least she`s happy doing mornings/days...i think? (sometimes you can never tell with her)
10-06-2015 22:21
Thread Closed