Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 74 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average

Toya - Chat, Vids & Caps

Josh Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Toya on tonight!
Even if toya did not go topless, I would still have said that she has been amazing as ever 2night. so hot and probably the best performance by a day girl to date. Hopefully she gets a solo stint for her final appearance.

20-06-2009 03:54
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
scope Offline
Senior Poster

Josh Wrote:Even if toya did not go topless, I would still have said that she has been amazing as ever 2night. so hot and probably the best performance by a day girl to date. Hopefully she gets a solo stint for her final appearance.

what better then anna performance on elite or does anna not count as a daytime girl now omfg now its the best performance secretary outfit black g-string WshockedW
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2009 05:08 by scope.)
20-06-2009 04:36
Find all posts by this user
MrSooky Offline
Just sum guy...

scope Wrote:
Josh Wrote:Even if toya did not go topless, I would still have said that she has been amazing as ever 2night. so hot and probably the best performance by a day girl to date. Hopefully she gets a solo stint for her final appearance.

what better then anna performance on elite or does anna not count as a daytime girl now omfg now its the best performance secretary outfit black g-string WshockedW

tbh unless anna starts doing sum day shows on elite then no she isnt a day girl anymore
but more to the point, she isnt even a babestation girl anymore Tongue
but u cant really compare the standard of bs daygirl night show performances by using a performance by a girl on a different channel
if ur gonna continue to compare anna with the others then use her bs nightshow performances

im also evil also into cats
20-06-2009 07:07
m100 Away
Banned

If Toya's performance last night didn't put an end to the 'there's no point in being on if they're not gonna get 'em out' nonsense then I don't know what will.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
20-06-2009 08:05
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

anyone spot the nipslip in her 1st stint? just for a second and the cameraman took evasive action! hot though Smile
20-06-2009 11:01
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yet again toya was good last night on nights. think i also spotted the nipslip too

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
20-06-2009 11:09
Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

beardedbob Wrote:anyone spot the nipslip in her 1st stint? just for a second and the cameraman took evasive action! hot though Smile

There were two if you were looking hard enough Big Grin

I'll try and get them capped this afternoon.
20-06-2009 11:19
Dreamlander Offline

Best nipslip was in the first section and there were quite a few areola slips in the second section too! Smile Whenever that sensational bum came into view,especially in the sexy secretary section,though,I couldn't look anywhere else so may have missed a couple lol! Big Grin
The first section video is on it's way! I'm just trying to strangle Rapidshare,as it sucks on a Saturday! Big Grin

Dreamlander
20-06-2009 11:49
richp2k Offline
Senior Poster

brilliant dreamlander!
20-06-2009 13:30
Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan