Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average

It's goodbye from me...

anchorman Offline
Account Closed

RE: It's goodbye from me...
(10-07-2012 12:10 )gazfc Wrote:  Read what I said about it been in a rep

Thankfully it's been removed

As for having a pop at him after he closed his account, I think you'll find I said it before it was closed

You should be asking him why, he felt to need to neg rep several members before posting in this thread again

He might of posted good videos but that doesn't excuse the rest of it

Ohh it was a rep,must have had alot of curse words and insults so since it was removed....or maybe it didnt Rolleyes

I wont ask him why he felt the need to neg rep people because its up to him who he neg repped,im sure you yourself have given a few neg reps in your time so whats the difference in him doing them all at once....up to him positive or negative!
10-07-2012 17:54
Find all posts by this user
Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

I'm one of the fortunate members that will keep in touch with Don...he's a decent fella who speaks his mind...stands up 4 what he believes in...dearly missed on here...the downward trend in decent posters leaving for personal reasons has increased vastly...if this continues there will be nobody left to contribute vids...jokes...info....banter and such like..new blood is needed.....and my fangs are always sharpened if theres any new female members....hahahahahaha ( COUNT DRACULA LAUGH )....lol...Tongue
10-07-2012 18:02
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes Don Tingley/sikkfukk took no bullshit, I think I once had a fall out with him but it was really down to misunderstanding more than anything, but I'll give credit to him as he duly apoligised to me the next day. I have allways stayed in touch with him through the PM system and he has given me some fantastic advice.

His last message to me was to keep spreading the word. Sure I am going to be biased when I talk about him because he was a good forum friend of mine. He didn't mince his words, maybe him and gazfc got just a bit carried away on the Elite forum yesterday with it just beginning to get a bit personal, hence the reason the thread was taken down for a short while yesterday but Don stood firmly up for he believed in.

Some of you lot will be glad to see the back of him, not me, I have lost a good forum friend and close alibi. Again I'd personally like to thank him for all his hard work he put in on his short time on this forum. As I've said previously Don Tingley = legend.
10-07-2012 18:12
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

So saying someone is neglecting their wife and kids and closing their account is going out in a blaze of glory Huh

Nope he's just a coward

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
10-07-2012 18:16
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

In all fairness gazfc I doubt it was supposed to be taken as literal. At the end of the day this is only a forum, none of us every disclose our personal or private life other than the very rare forum member but in general this forum and the members will allways a certain amount of mystique about them. Don/sikkfukk I'd imagine had no intention of making it personal.
10-07-2012 18:20
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(10-07-2012 18:20 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  In all fairness gazfc I doubt it was supposed to be taken as literal. At the end of the day this is only a forum, none of us every disclose our personal or private life other than the very rare forum member but in general this forum and the members will allways a certain amount of mystique about them. Don/sikkfukk I'd imagine had no intention of making it personal.

Of course he was trying to be personal, it takes a special person to even stoop that low

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
10-07-2012 18:28
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(10-07-2012 18:12 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Yes Don Tingley/sikkfukk took no bullshit, I think I once had a fall out with him but it was really down to misunderstanding more than anything, but I'll give credit to him as he duly apoligised to me the next day.

Glad to see you think so highly of him Scotty..

He accused me of stealing a cap and not only refused my explanation but then saw fit to Neg rep me. He has since been proved wrong but chose the cowardly way out...I called it back then and guess i was right..he was a coward!

Now i don't care about Neg Reps..when i get them they are usually from total gobshite's anyway so i do wear them like a badge of honour, but he saw fit to comment about my wife and kids in the neg rep he gave me... Despite what "babefinder" says its not the bad language he used that made me seek action to get the neg rep removed but the content of the neg rep didnt even relate to our disagreement. Something when raised the mods agreed with. Furthermore what he stated was not true but a personal attack on my wife and kids...yes you're "Legend" is just pure class!!
10-07-2012 18:31
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(10-07-2012 18:16 )gazfc Wrote:  So saying someone is neglecting their wife and kids and closing their account is going out in a blaze of glory Huh

Nope he's just a coward

Ok so gaz "av1" aston is the person who got neg repped...now were getting somewhere....

Lets get this straight gaz himself said "Gaz, i think you are spending too much time on the forum.." im thinking thats from his wife....i didnt read it all laugh you can read the rest below

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1066792

So its not like don just made his family forum business,gaz done that himself and in turn don made an opinion on the matter.

As for neg repping where is the line drawn?

Gaz rep for me was "You're not funny...You are the very definition of what you crave to see on the tv...You're a CUNT!" laugh (which is ok by mods)

Dons rep for gaz was "neglecting their wife and kids to post pics on a wank forum" or something along those lines (which is NOT allowed by mods)

Now looking at it like that,don didnt insult his wife or his kids,i dont think dons rep was that bad because gaz already posted the bones of what don said in an earlier thread.

bladewave Wink
10-07-2012 18:37
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

At no point have i EVER neglected my family..to say so is an insult not only to me but to them aswell.

Also What the fuck has my family situation (even if it were true) got to do with mine and his argument?

With a second child coming she asked me to spend less time on here...Which i duly did/have!

I only came back here to address a false accusation of "Cap stealing" one which has been proved he was wrong about and furthermore
he bolted after neg repping half the forum or anyone that might have been remotely friendly with me.

babefinder..what he said in his rep was a blatant falsehood...what i said in your neg rep was true...you are... the mods know this from the umpteen accounts that you set up just to try and neg rep me Rolleyes Wink
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2012 18:53 by Gaz "AV1" Aston.)
10-07-2012 18:47
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(10-07-2012 18:37 )babefinder Wrote:  
(10-07-2012 18:16 )gazfc Wrote:  So saying someone is neglecting their wife and kids and closing their account is going out in a blaze of glory Huh

Nope he's just a coward

Ok so gaz "av1" aston is the person who got neg repped...now were getting somewhere....

Lets get this straight gaz himself said "Gaz, i think you are spending too much time on the forum.." im thinking thats from his wife....i didnt read it all laugh you can read the rest below

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1066792

So its not like don just made his family forum business,gaz done that himself and in turn don made an opinion on the matter.

As for neg repping where is the line drawn?

Gaz rep for me was "You're not funny...You are the very definition of what you crave to see on the tv...You're a CUNT!" laugh (which is ok by mods)

Dons rep for gaz was "neglecting their wife and kids to post pics on a wank forum" or something along those lines (which is NOT allowed by mods)

Now looking at it like that,don didnt insult his wife or his kids,i dont think dons rep was that bad because gaz already posted the bones of what don said in an earlier thread.

bladewave Wink

Intresting post, At the start you seem to let on that you've only just found out who got neg repped but at the bottom you quote what may have been posted

I'm guessing you know alot more about this than your letting on

As for where you draw the line, most adults will already know the answer to that

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
10-07-2012 18:47
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles