Grrrrrr, stop trying to break my heart, Chris! Wink

you set me up for it Bounce

id be the same if georgie from bs took a sabbaticial
30-03-2010 20:13
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV's 1st Birthday
very happy so far with the plans 5 girls on each night and good girls on both days. bit dissapointed ashley emma or TJ arent on but apart from that happy with the girls that are lined up to appear. would be nice as well to have a suprise babe or two for example the return of sophia lares to nights or clair meek making her night debut.

as for that to do.

Thursday
3 worlds ANNA LOVATO NAKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. also would be great to see dionne do a spotlight strip. also get anna to do a 2 4 1 with delta or hazel. to see kitty do a 2 4 1 would be nice as well.

friday. for me should be 2 4 1 night as all the girls apart from danica like getting their hands on other girls. get caty to do as many 2 4 1's as poss. especially would like to see her do a naked 2 4 1 with sophia. also get danica doing a 2 4 1 before she finishes her 3 hour show. a 3 4 1 would be good with sophia, mica and caty

also would be nice both nights to have ex-elite babes return (obviously not ones who are on other channels) especially the heck and have the babes wear fantasy outfits like french maid etc

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2010 20:41 by Rammyrascal.)
30-03-2010 20:39
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(30-03-2010 19:44 )oopnorth Wrote:  More girls only because they've got another channel to fill. Rolleyes

Well, if it is "a celebration of those that have appeared and made the channel what it is over the past 12 months" it'll be interesting to see if they acknowledge the girls who now work on other channels, i.e. Alexa, Emily, Holly etc. And why no TJ as part of the line up, Elite getting her on nights was one of the big talking points when they first started and she's still at Elite.

It's not special, its just the current roster as far as I'm concerned.

I think the problem is that some peoplehear the words "special line up" and get carried away with what may be happening. I mean, there've been posts on here going on about Precious making an appearance even though she's been out of the industry for a couple of years and never been on Elite

TJ's most recent appearances have mainly been on a Sunday or Monday as far as I can see so I guess she has other commitments, as can be said for Ashley Emma on those nights. Can't see any real reason to acknowledge those who have left though, especially as we don't know the reasons behind them leaving.

The line up was only ever going to be the current girls. You've got Anna doing Thursday night and she hasn't been on nights for ages together with Dionne who has done 2 (3 after tonight) shows in 4 months. The "special" was going to be about getting in as many of the girls as possible, hence the 2 nights and the next part will be what happens on the nights themselves.

Would hope there will be a few changes lined up from the usual night routines but having said that, it's difficult to know what else they can really do that hasn't been done before. Even a Spotlight Strip would only really be effective with Dionne given that most of the others have gone naked on the show itself. We'll just have to wait and see but should be good in any case.
30-03-2010 20:50
adam13 Offline
Senior Poster

Forgive me if this has been answered before but does anyone know if the 35p per min applies to mobiles cos if it does then looking at the lineup jamie has posted my thursday night is sorted TongueTongue
30-03-2010 23:57
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

Looks like I chose the wrong (long) weekend to be away........

I mean this sincerely and, believe me, it comes from a good place.....but I hope both days suck

At least that way I won't feel like I missed anything Big Grin

31-03-2010 00:21
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

(30-03-2010 20:50 )MARCCE Wrote:  I think the problem is that some peoplehear the words "special line up" and get carried away with what may be happening. I mean, there've been posts on here going on about Precious making an appearance even though she's been out of the industry for a couple of years and never been on Elite

TJ's most recent appearances have mainly been on a Sunday or Monday as far as I can see so I guess she has other commitments, as can be said for Ashley Emma on those nights. Can't see any real reason to acknowledge those who have left though, especially as we don't know the reasons behind them leaving.

Nobody's getting carried away, if Elite had said here's the line up,no problem, but putting the word special in front suggests something other than the usual/regular.

(30-03-2010 19:09 )MARCCE Wrote:  It's a 1st birthday celebration i.e. a celebration of those that have appeared and made the channel what it is over the past 12 months.

(30-03-2010 20:50 )MARCCE Wrote:  Can't see any real reason to acknowledge those who have left though, especially as we don't know the reasons behind them leaving.

Make up your mind mate. The reasons for leaving shouldn't come into it, they appeared on the channel and helped make it what it is, and thats the reason they should be ackowledged in any celebration, well, according to what you said about it being a 1st birthday celebration and all that.
31-03-2010 02:18
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Hi guys

My SPECIAL line up would be: (no names - I'll let you work it out)

The Glaswegian, the Dundonian, the Essex girl, the horsewoman (without her Willy) and the ex BS girl who's had a lot of problems recently. Now work it out!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
31-03-2010 07:32
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

One year and counting. A first anniversary is what it is, nothing more nothing less.

People want to call it a celebration, and it is. Given the past, current and future climate, I'm amazed any of the channels have survived.

It takes good business sense and forward planning to achieve well in this industry, and Elite have not only survived, but got stronger and better with each new month.

So all I can say is "Very well done" and let there be many more celebrations to come.
(This post was last modified: 31-03-2010 10:24 by aceman65.)
31-03-2010 07:38
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(31-03-2010 02:18 )oopnorth Wrote:  Nobody's getting carried away, if Elite had said here's the line up,no problem, but putting the word special in front suggests something other than the usual/regular.

Make up your mind mate. The reasons for leaving shouldn't come into it, they appeared on the channel and helped make it what it is, and thats the reason they should be ackowledged in any celebration, well, according to what you said about it being a 1st birthday celebration and all that.

Well, to be disappointed about the line up suggests that you have been getting carried away about the possibilities.

My point was in reference to you saying about possibly expecting a "special" line up to contain a new signing. Personally, I would expect a "special" line up to be getting in as many of the current girls as possible and that's what they've done.

And just what kind of acknowledgment is possible to ex babes on a live and interactive show? A live link up to the Bangbabes studio? Presenting Emily with a commemorative lighter? Maybe they will read out a list of thise departed but not forgotten but I can think of better ways of using 60 seconds.

Fact is, people continue to watch the show because of the girls currently there. Over the 2 nights, with 1 or 2 exceptions, almost everybody's favourite will be appearing. That seems like a decent start to me. It now just depends on what is lined up on the nights themselves and that will be the deciding factor as to how "special" the whole thing turns out to be.
31-03-2010 12:41
Thread Closed