Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 2.55 Average

Amanda and Jemma leaving?

nigelwilk Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Amanda and Jemma leaving?
it would be a shame if you did leave amanda but if you do all the best to you whereever you go
12-08-2009 17:30
Find all posts by this user
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

if ABOMB AND JEMMA LEAVE AND TIFFANY LEAVES

WE HAVE TO RENAME BABESTATION - TO NOBOOBSSTATION

CUZ LORI AND PAIGE WONT SHOW there boobs

and am sure babestaion wont be worth watching if jemma and amanda leave
12-08-2009 17:34
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

i think calcast are doing what offcom tell them to do.
so how come this is not happing no more on partyland as that shown now has more boobs. must be a diffent team from callcast runing it that all i can say.

ps i can see amanda joining her sis at partyland. what do you think. would be a good shown with both on the same channel

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2009 19:02 by dave34.)
12-08-2009 18:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(12-08-2009 17:02 )the A Bomb Wrote:  What's that comment about the toys Smile me and jemma could do with a new strapon we managed to break our last few doing a bondage video! That's what I call rough, hard and deep tho was worth it haha!neway enough pussy and dildo talk as I need to be on the show with morgan and tiffany tonight and I dnt know wat it is bout morgan me she makes me wana do nasty things to that lil pussy and ass of hers lol xxx

have fun tonight amanda/a-bomb think a lot of people want to get down and dirty with morgan.... men and womenlaugh

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
12-08-2009 19:20
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Hiya wee lassie i have got so many questions that I want you to answer but i feel you that you can't but I'm going to try none the less. Can you please let on if people posting replies in these pages are barking up the wrong tree regarding you and Jemma moving to Bangbabes. If the answer is a positive yes can you then say if this show is coming to Freeview, because Donna has allready posted a blog entry saying that it is. A third question then, if this show and you two girls are coming to Freeview can you give us the viewers any assurances that this show will not be watered down like Babestation is. I am sure that you know that alot of your fans watch you on Freeview because they don't have Sky, me among them. If you do see and read this, please can you reply honestly as possible, I'm sure that you might be under some pre contractual demands. Lastly Amanda hun enjoy your holiday have a very enjoyable time as i'm sure you will, and one last thing I'm glad i'm not in your position regarding what decision to make.
12-08-2009 19:35
tony confederate Offline
Senior Poster

(11-08-2009 21:35 )TheWatcher Wrote:  
(11-08-2009 20:36 )BarrieBF Wrote:  The girls that rack up the most call minutes are given the most shifts.

Thats self fullfilling.
The girls who do the most shifts will also rack up the most call minutes. Smile

I'm sure Barrie meant that the girls who rack up the most call minutes per shift are given the most shifts.
12-08-2009 19:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

amanda has said on her blog this aff she is being held back because of the new rules from ofcom and this is why she's having a rethink.

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
12-08-2009 19:56
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi guys and girls, I have just looked at the comments section of Donnas blog entry when she said she was going over to Bangbabes, in some of her replies she says that the show is going to Freeview and that the deal is signed sealed and delieved, no time yet for broadcast, looks like this could be the death of Babestaion if both Amanda and Jemma move across. Who next could Amanda tempt Tiffany, they are housemates.
12-08-2009 21:06
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

so the show is only going to be on freeview is it gonna be on sky aswell
12-08-2009 21:14
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

(12-08-2009 19:56 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  amanda has said on her blog this aff she is being held back because of the new rules from ofcom and this is why she's having a rethink.
She doesn't mention ofcom as far as I can see.
12-08-2009 22:12
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV