Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
Terrible show from Evelyn what the hell is the point in her being on
01-04-2015 00:13
Find all posts by this user
akhnaton85 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Another daytime show during my precious night. Petition to give this kind of show an end. annoyedannoyedannoyed
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2015 00:43 by akhnaton85.)
01-04-2015 00:20
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

What Kind Of Bullshit Is This Show... Come On S66... Fix Up. Been More Than 5 Nightshows And Still No Tits Out.. People Said Give Her Time... Time Is Now Up.. And Yes I Still Think The Same... What A Load Of Bullshit... S66 Have Lost The Plot.. I Still Had A Big Of Trust Left Just A Little Bit With S66.... But Not Now. Again............

What A Load Of Bullshit. Someone Has To Say It.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
01-04-2015 01:12
Flatmap1 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Evelyn should stick to 66 days!!!! I prefer imagination more than frustration.
01-04-2015 01:41
Block Offline
Nip Slip For the Win

Evelyn will never get her tits out. She has been on these channels now for a long time. She has never been comfortable showing her boobs.

S66 are the ones here to blame. They should respect Evelyns wishes and keep her on days.

It isn't fair on her to but on these Extra shows. She doesn't want to do night shows, she
isn't comfortable with them.

S66 stop putting your girls in awkward situations. Stop trying to rip her fans off!
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2015 03:07 by Block.)
01-04-2015 03:07
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

I dont mind the lack of total nudity, or no nipples, just lose the suspenders and the see through shit, wear normal clothes like an average girl would, not some overly elaborate rubix cube of a dress. keep it simple.
01-04-2015 07:44
Disappointed for sure Offline
Senior Poster

Bit harsh lads, outfit was more revealing and no bra this time. I think I've come to the conclusion the level Evelyn is performing at won't develop into anything more revealing. Kind of accepted it now and just enjoying seeing a bit more than a day show. It is what it is don't expect too much and you won't get disappointed.
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2015 17:35 by Disappointed for sure.)
01-04-2015 15:36
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(01-04-2015 07:44 )amy1 Wrote:  I dont mind the lack of total nudity, or no nipples, just lose the suspenders and the see through shit, wear normal clothes like an average girl would, not some overly elaborate rubix cube of a dress. keep it simple.

^ This x 10!

Just flicked through my recording of Evelyn from last night. Much the best way to look at these shows. (I was otherwise engaged at the time watching a different girl's feed; you know, one that was actually putting out!)

More half-way house lifeless visuals. My god she's got some tolerant fans!

It's odd how Evelyn dresses UP for nightshows isn't it. Almost defensive barriers (however see-through) being erected. Very strange when you look how comfortable she used to be with flashing skin, if not the apparent holy grail nips.

Is there an impasse here at all or is that it? Is it all down to the money on offer? Is there a concerned partner in play here that wasn't around before? Can't be 66 holding her back surely. Can't see any benefit to them from doing so. Expect perhaps a half-way fee?!

Bored now anyway. Will the fanboys tire of this? Does she have to be much different from days for them? Not looking hopeful for the rest of us is it?

Yes, "It is what it is" but it's shite and is keeping better stuff off the screen now.

EDITED to add: She's stepping back to the non-dirty chat Daytime Extra next Tuesday according to the schedule. Hmmm.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2015 16:54 by ShandyHand.)
01-04-2015 15:56
Senior Poster

She's stepping back to the non-dirty chat Daytime Extra next Tuesday according to the schedule. Hmmm.

Fair enough, no confusion we know what to expect then.
01-04-2015 17:43
Senior Poster

(01-04-2015 15:56 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(01-04-2015 07:44 )amy1 Wrote:  I dont mind the lack of total nudity, or no nipples, just lose the suspenders and the see through shit, wear normal clothes like an average girl would, not some overly elaborate rubix cube of a dress. keep it simple.

^ This x 10!

Just flicked through my recording of Evelyn from last night. Much the best way to look at these shows. (I was otherwise engaged at the time watching a different girl's feed; you know, one that was actually putting out!)

More half-way house lifeless visuals. My god she's got some tolerant fans!

It's odd how Evelyn dresses UP for nightshows isn't it. Almost defensive barriers (however see-through) being erected. Very strange when you look how comfortable she used to be with flashing skin, if not the apparent holy grail nips.

Is there an impasse here at all or is that it? Is it all down to the money on offer? Is there a concerned partner in play here that wasn't around before? Can't be 66 holding her back surely. Can't see any benefit to them from doing so. Expect perhaps a half-way fee?!

Bored now anyway. Will the fanboys tire of this? Does she have to be much different from days for them? Not looking hopeful for the rest of us is it?

Yes, "It is what it is" but it's shite and is keeping better stuff off the screen now.

EDITED to add: She's stepping back to the non-dirty chat Daytime Extra next Tuesday according to the schedule. Hmmm.

It might happen one day with Evelyn, it did with Kylie Tyler and I never thought that would ever happen.
01-04-2015 18:01
Thread Closed