babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(20-06-2015 23:23 )Tractor boy Wrote:  It probably suddenly dawned on the producers they have two proper bsx performers on tonight so they might as well broadcast a proper bsx show instead of the fare we have had to put up with recently.

Or maybe they are just doing the same as they usually do. Most of the time it's a solo show each and one girl-girl show. Rather than anything dawning on them, perhaps they are just using the format that's become standard.
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2015 23:34 by marlowe.)
20-06-2015 23:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^ well maybe but the last few weeks I've seen it's been exclusively solo shows without exception, with the odd one of 2 girls with 2 phones on the same set but not touching each other, which is no different to the fta channels.
20-06-2015 23:41
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Exactly, there have been no G/G shows for a month.
20-06-2015 23:47
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

It all depends on who's on and what their limits are. It will be 2 girls with 2 phones or a girl-girl show, just depending who's on.
21-06-2015 00:36
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Shouldn't be any limits otherwise it's a pointless exercise....doing what they do on fta on a go further (supposedly) channel.
21-06-2015 06:22
Mr Injecy Offline
Senior Poster

(19-06-2015 18:07 )welshken Wrote:  I've spoken to some of the girls they got rid off, Penny Lee, TJ, and I think its down to BSX being crap, to be honest.

I don't understand the purpose of that remark. Penny Lee and TJ haven't been on BSX for years. The channel was quite different in those days, so I don't see any relevance to what's happening with the channel now.
21-06-2015 10:33
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(21-06-2015 10:33 )Mr Injecy Wrote:  
(19-06-2015 18:07 )welshken Wrote:  I've spoken to some of the girls they got rid off, Penny Lee, TJ, and I think its down to BSX being crap, to be honest.

I don't understand the purpose of that remark. Penny Lee and TJ haven't been on BSX for years. The channel was quite different in those days, so I don't see any relevance to what's happening with the channel now.

the point was that they used to have a good line up of girls but they chose to lose them. They could have got them back. Some of the ones I've spoken to, would have gone back but they heard nothing from BSX, so to my mind, BSX only have a few girls and its there only fault and choice.
And yes, the channel was very different, and better, but there was loads of posts on this forum (from a select few), complaining about it
and asking for harder and unrealistic stuff. Basically, some idiots wanted a hardcore show, which was never going to happen. but BSX tried to answer them, changed the show, and its been crap ever since. BSX used to be babestation girls going a bit further, but certain dickheads complained and wants extreme stuff, which wasn't allowed by Ofcom and was never going to happen.
To my own mind, if BSX want to improve, they should stop all this shite b/g and g/g filmed shite thats edited and cut so you cant actually see anything interesting, go back to mostly live, and get a load of babestation girls back in there, doing nude and some open leg. That would be much better that the shit there is now. They could even get some of the ex bsx girls back, I'm sure.
The downfall for BSX was trying to answer a select few idiots, and in doing so, they ruined it for a lot more, and then those idiots kept complaining anyway (and probably didn't watch)

but that's just my opinion Smile
21-06-2015 11:18
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

I think these two girl solo shows on BSX are great...... sorry gratingly ungratifying, the X has certainly disappeared from BSX..... Mr Oh Yeah... where else would you go on a Saturday night... somewhere far more exciting than watching BS Tame X....
23-06-2015 12:03
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I'm looking forward to the G/G show on August bank holiday Monday Wink
23-06-2015 12:40
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-06-2015 12:40 )Tractor boy Wrote:  I'm looking forward to the G/G show on August bank holiday Monday Wink

That's if It is still around?
24-06-2015 20:07

babestation xtra