gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

Lowkey Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion
Just goes to show money can't buy her love, and that she's just doing it for her love for her loyal fans. Clearly she doesn't need to work.

To be honest, I just want to know who she's gone to Switzerland with? surely her dog cant float and hold the camera at the same time lol
15-04-2017 14:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

(15-04-2017 14:18 )Lowkey Wrote:  Just goes to show money can't buy her love, and that she's just doing it for her love for her loyal fans. Clearly she doesn't need to work.

To be honest, I just want to know who she's gone to Switzerland with? surely her dog cant float and hold the camera at the same time lol

Haha true!
But ya I agree ,I personally think she's the only charismatic babe on TV! Show's how well she was brought up! She's so polite and never ever rude! She's the ultimate pro and performs like the old school days! She knows what men like!

Being nice goes a long way,but being Fernanda is on another level!

She's the best,she knows it and they know it!
If you notice some babes get a tad bit cheekier when ferns on lol they have to up the anti lol
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2017 20:32 by DuggyG2.)
15-04-2017 14:38
Bondless Offline
Pum Pum Gusher

(15-04-2017 14:18 )Lowkey Wrote:  Just goes to show money can't buy her love, and that she's just doing it for her love for her loyal fans. Clearly she doesn't need to work.

lol how? Everyone needs a holiday now and then!
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2017 15:53 by Bondless.)
15-04-2017 15:52
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(15-04-2017 14:38 )DuggyG2 Wrote:  

Haha true!
But ya I agree ,I personally think she's the only charismatic babe on TV! Show's how well she was brought up! She's so polite and never ever rude! She's the ultimate pro and performs like the old school days! She's know what men like!

If you notice some babes get a tad bit cheekier when ferns on lol they have to up the anti lol
She IS SIMPLY THE BEST that ST66 will ever have and I think for many of us who know her and call her show - the ultimate woman and definitely the most charismatic day babe
WE JUST LOVE HER for who she is!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2017 16:53 by lovebabes56.)
15-04-2017 16:52
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Haha true!
But ya I agree ,I personally think she's the only charismatic babe on TV! Show's how well she was brought up! She's so polite and never ever rude! She's the ultimate pro and performs like the old school days! She's know what men like!

I notice it too that some of the other do have to up their game when she's on but you can't doubt it that or disagree with my assumption that she just blows everyone out of the water with her choice of outfits and performance which I think many of the other babes probably find hard to match it!! I reckon if we were giving out daytime outfit awards on a weekly or regular basis I should think Fernanda would have a cabinet full by now lol

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2017 16:59 by lovebabes56.)
15-04-2017 16:56
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

(15-04-2017 16:56 )babelover48 Wrote:  

Haha true!

I notice it too that some of the other do have to up their game when she's on but you can't doubt it that or disagree with my assumption that she just blows everyone out of the water with her choice of outfits and performance which I think many of the other babes probably find hard to match it!! I reckon if we were giving out daytime outfit awards on a weekly or regular basis I should think Fernanda would have a cabinet full by now lol

Yes she just simply blows them out of the water! Outfit's are always amazingly perfect much like herself! She's literally the most active Performance wise,I mean she always put's in an unbelievable effort, emphasis on the word Effort Smile wow that chick has got the best booty on the planet and she's got us all hooked with every bit of her bless her! Personality ,body she's got it all! I'm looking forward to her come back as I'm sure u all are gentlemen!
15-04-2017 17:06
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(15-04-2017 15:52 )senor Wrote:  

lol how? Everyone needs a holiday now and then!

Who says that you can't teach a dog new tricks!! lol

15-04-2017 17:39
Lowkey Offline
Senior Poster

Well said! I keep forgetting she's studying when shes not working once a week , sorry. I take back what I said, she does need the money and support. I guess its just a break from all the stress of university.

When is the come back?, going to need a countdown lol
15-04-2017 17:41
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I think someone said she is back on Wednesday though I don't know if St66 have conformed that or not yet I haven't checked their guide

And I wasn't having a go at you Lowkey mate either

15-04-2017 18:28
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

how quiet was St66 yesterday without Fern I wonder?

16-04-2017 07:54

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles