Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Rochelle What have you done ?!?!

jordo Offline
L.F.C

RE: Rochelle What have you done ?!?!
Digital Dave Wrote:
Scotsman Wrote:I think she looks amazing. I've never gotten the hatred for boob jobs, 90% of the girls that get them look better afterwards.

What's better about big, round plastic lumps that don't move and look utterly and totally unreal? perhaps you prefer blow up dolls to real women?

What really annoys me and many others here is the fact that models with already perfect breasts - good shape and a decent size (eg Rochelle) - have them butchered for no reason at all apart from peer pressure and some misguided nonsense that they're doing it for themselves.

i would agree with digital dave, perhaps with not so many harsh words but i agree all the same.
07-11-2008 21:51
Find all posts by this user
cloudstrife Offline
Buy Sock. Wear Sock. Wank.

She personally told you it was due to peer pressure, did she? If not, don't confuse your opinions with hers. Maybe, just maybe, she got them done because she wasn't comfortable with her previous size.
Also, just because somebody likes women with fake tits, it doesn't mean they prefer blow-up dolls; neither does it mean that liking women who wears makeup, automatically makes you prefer grease and powder over "real" women.

Women, eh? Boob jobs; nose jobs; teeth bleaching; tummy tucks; liposuction; botox; pierced ears, nipples, clits, bellies; eyebrows plucked; bikini wax; armpits shaved; arms tattooed; AND THEN, THEY WON'T TAKE IT UP THE ARSE, 'CAUSE IT FUCKIN' HURTS!!
07-11-2008 23:20
Digital Dave Away
Retired

jordo Wrote:
Digital Dave Wrote:
Scotsman Wrote:I think she looks amazing. I've never gotten the hatred for boob jobs, 90% of the girls that get them look better afterwards.

What's better about big, round plastic lumps that don't move and look utterly and totally unreal? perhaps you prefer blow up dolls to real women?

What really annoys me and many others here is the fact that models with already perfect breasts - good shape and a decent size (eg Rochelle) - have them butchered for no reason at all apart from peer pressure and some misguided nonsense that they're doing it for themselves.

i would agree with digital dave, perhaps with not so many harsh words but i agree all the same.

Thank you.

I apologise to Scotsman though, on reflection my post is a bit too full on!
07-11-2008 23:22
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

I think Rochelle's boob job was quite unnecessary.

She is still a total stunner though!
08-11-2008 06:30
scousejeff Offline
Junior Poster

Ye, I hate boob jobs. But rochelle's still hot like.
08-11-2008 12:11
Johniffer Offline
Junior Poster

I think they look quite good, but then again I hadn't really seen her before (only got freeview).
08-11-2008 18:13
killkillkill Offline
Apprentice Poster

soooooooo i gues no ones gonna put up a pic then
12-11-2008 20:37
Johniffer Offline
Junior Poster

check page 5, mate.
13-11-2008 20:09
gillespie Offline
Senior Poster

Scotsman Wrote:Bit extreme since:

a) You've no idea why Rochelle got them. Maybe some girls do for those reasons, I'm sure some do in fact, but you don't know that Rochelle in particular got them.

b) It's a massive overexaggeration to compare a girl with implants to a blow up doll...

Ultimately, it's Rochelle's body, it's her choice. I think she looked good before and she looks even better now.

very well said I think she looked good before and still looks good and what you said about her reasons etc. spot on.

So, I suppose I'm a breast guy?
14-11-2008 04:12
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

reminds me:- how do u improve 5 pounds of fat, put a nipple on itTongue

What did i miss?
14-11-2008 04:31
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV