babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Josh Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
Paige did a 1hr 50min stint on Partyland last night and she was far more active in terms of the number of sets she did. Another good night by the stunning Georgie and she was only on Partyland and BSXtra last night. Candy was and is very underused on a regular basis. She has the potential to be one of the best babes on the channel.

I enjoyed watching Camilla and Lori last night. Camilla was amazing while naked on BS2. She was more risque then usual and the camera operator zoomed in a few times to show her piercings. Maybe a reason why she remained in her knickers for the rest of the night on BS2. Lori will be missed while she is away for 6 weeks. I did hope that the bosses would use Lori as one of the main babes last night. Oh well at least I can get some much needed sleep.

25-01-2010 13:53
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(25-01-2010 13:53 )Josh Wrote:  Paige did a 1hr 50min stint on Partyland last night and she was far more active in terms of the number of sets she did. Another good night by the stunning Georgie and she was only on Partyland and BSXtra last night. Candy was and is very underused on a regular basis. She has the potential to be one of the best babes on the channel.

I enjoyed watching Camilla and Lori last night. Camilla was amazing while naked on BS2. She was more risque then usual and the camera operator zoomed in a few times to show her piercings. Maybe a reason why she remained in her knickers for the rest of the night on BS2. Lori will be missed while she is away for 6 weeks. I did hope that the bosses would use Lori as one of the main babes last night. Oh well at least I can get some much needed sleep.

and i agree about candy she is on way to sparsely, and am disspaointed they wasted georgie to pl when they had yvette and paige for that.
25-01-2010 14:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Hi guys

I recorded all of Partyland because Paige and Lori were together at the beginning and BS1 from 2200hrs. I haven't watched yet because I was working but I do know that Lori was on BS1 and Paige on PL at the end of the shows. What happened before that I don't know.

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
25-01-2010 18:01
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Well how did we get on last night? I recorded BS2 last night plus the last 30 minutes of BS1 via BSXtra hoping to see (at least) GEORGIE,LORI and CANDY from the list of girls;anyone else would have been a bonus! Well I saw every girl except........GEORGIE!!! Yes even PAIGE turned up on BS2! Thanks Cellcast;more girls than ever EXCEPT THE ONE I REALLY WANTED TO SEE! Anyway the show started with CANDY for about 20 minutes going topless and then CAMILLA was on for about 50 minutes going braless and really shaking her body!.Then yvette was on for just 32 minutes going braless before LORI was on for about 1 hour 25 minutes;going naked after midnight as usual! ThenJada came on and went naked;she was on for about 40 minutes.CAMILLA then came on for 1 hour 40 minutes going naked and using cream! Yvette then was on again but only for 20 minutes.Then PAIGE was on for about 22 minutes;not long but it was good to see her away from tame Partyland for a change! Then CAMILLA finished the show in a section of 45 minutes or so going braless.The last 30 minutes of BS1 consisted of LORI and Jada in a 2-4-1 where they both kept their pants on and ended up covered in cream! So a good show with mainly(except for CAMILLA) shortish sections and only two girls(CAMILLA and Yvette) being on twice(CAMILLA was onscreen for a total of 3 HOURS 15 MINUTES;HALF THE SHOW!)BUT NO GEORGIE!!!!! Again I missed her;would I have seen her on BS1 Freeview or was she "hiding" on Partyland? I expect I will find out later on;I just hope I didnt miss a "really good" show from her! As I said a good show;(it was great to see PAIGE and LORI before they go away) but not worth keeping unfortunately.Tonights list from ModSta (on Whos on Babestation or Partyland tonight?) is;Ella,KARINA,LOUISE(I thought she was in hospital todayMICHELLE,Reede,Sammie and CLEO plus Jodie.So another good line up;I will record BS2 from 10.00 until midnight but might try BS1or Partyland to see KARINA,LOUISE,MICHELLE and Cleo.Any ideas on that? The sets might decide it for me. Anyway work now;see you later on tonight. I look forward to any reports especially about GEORGIE who I must see sometime;PLEASE CELLCAST! Bye for now.Disappointed GEORGIE fan!

EDITED FROM THIS MORNING.
(This post was last modified: 25-01-2010 19:14 by Big Boobies.)
25-01-2010 19:11
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(25-01-2010 13:03 )chrislatimer Wrote:  .
and i was never expecting a 1hr 40 mins camilla section on bs2 otherwise i would of went with bs1.

as for tonight louise surely wont be on if shes having her foot operated on. and michelle i quite like now and i have a feeling she may be on bs1 a lot so am gonna go with bs1 tonight.

cleo i imagine will be on partyland. and am also hoping for a decent 2-4-1 invovling karina and anyone else.

I went with BS2 as well;big mistake again! I saw all of the listed girls except GEORGIE again.BUT CAMILLA was on for a total of 3 HOURS 15 MINUTES;HALF OF THE SHOW! I'm sorry thats too much of a good thing! Yvette was also on twice. It was nice to see PAIGE on BS though instead of "safer" Partyland but only for 22 minutes! And I saw LORI;what an energetic sexy minx she is;happy holiday LORI! But I recorded BS2 hoping to see GEORGIE and assuming that CAMILLA would be on BS1 for the whole evening with Reede.Otherwise I might have tried BS1 instead;BUT I still wouldnt have seen GEORGIE apparently;WHY WAS SHE ON TAME PARTYLAND???
As regards tonight I dont think Cleo will be on;shes on daytime till 9.00 and started at 4.00! If she was I would expect her to be on BS2 as well as Partyland;I've seen her on BS2 before being quite revealing (for her!).
I would imagine Reede will be on BS1 with just one or two extra girls? so I will probably stick with BS2 but might try the last 30 minutes of Partlyand as well in case Cleo is on or to (possibly) catch KARINA who often appears on that show as well as BS1 (usually). I'd like to see her but guess that she might be on BS1? I think I will decide later on when we have confirmation as to exactly who is on;the sets might decide it for me as well! Bye for now.
(This post was last modified: 25-01-2010 19:37 by Big Boobies.)
25-01-2010 19:34
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I recorded BS2 last night the same as Big Boobies , so i don't have any information about the other shows, the only thing i do know is that Georgie was on BS Extra at 1.00 am on freeview and was on the phones and was very entertaining , she was completely topless and did loads of bum to camera positions , i think she was on for about 1 hour , i actually watched her live before going to bed very happy ..

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
25-01-2010 19:44
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded BS2 from 10.00 till midnight.But having watched it and found that it was just Reede and Yvette it was deleted immediately;sorry girls! I then took a chance and recorded Partyland as it was a bath set which I quite like.I guessed that KARINA might be on that show who I really like and CLEO if she turned up.It was basically KARINA all the time with Sammi J for a 2=4-1 with her and a separate section of 40 minutes or so. Ella was also on for almost 2 hours;she is really pretty.And CLEO did turn up(replacing CAMILLA who went home?) but only did a tame (non-topless!) 2-4-1 with KARINA for about 25 minutes! I guess she might have been on BS2 her "usual" slot and was possiby more revealing?So not many girls;obviously short with CAMILLA going home and others away! I decided not to keep Partyland (its a bit tame!) but it was good to see KARINA for longer than I usually do on BS2! I will be interested to see your reports later;particularly how did CLEO do and on what show! Anyway work now;see you later. Bye for now.
26-01-2010 08:39
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

I recorded BS1 from 12.00 - 5.30am. I only whizzed through it quickly, and it is now deleted (none of my faves were on it). I can tell you it was mainly dominated by Yvette and the naked Reede + Moisty did a naked session. I'll give Yvette a break as she's leaving BS soon! Too much of Reede though - two LONG.... sessions - too long!

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
26-01-2010 08:47
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Saw 3 hours of channel 99 last night. Ella and Reede were together for about a minute followed by a 50 minute session from Reede which was pretty good. Yvette then replaced her for over an hour upto midnight.
At midnight, channel 99 switched from BS2 to show Partyland where Ella and Karina were doing a 2-4-1, followed by a session of Karina on her own.
26-01-2010 11:41
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(26-01-2010 08:47 )PersonaNonGrata Wrote:  I recorded BS1 from 12.00 - 5.30am. I only whizzed through it quickly, and it is now deleted (none of my faves were on it). I can tell you it was mainly dominated by Yvette and the naked Reede + Moisty did a naked session. I'll give Yvette a break as she's leaving BS soon! Too much of Reede though - two LONG.... sessions - too long!

Yes I think Reede and CAMILLA are on too long! But last night I suppose they were short of girls with CAMILLA going home. I played safe with BS2 till midnight and then "tame" Partyland which was mainly KARINA and Ella;very nice but oh so tame! I also saw CLEO very briefly in a tame 2-4-1 with Karina for about 25 minutes! Did she appear anywhere else? I guess not because she had been on the daytime show from 4.00 until 9.00! I just wondered if I missed her on another show or not;I guess not as there hasnt been any mention on here at all so far.
26-01-2010 11:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV