Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Crofty87 Offline
Banned

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
(12-09-2013 10:38 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  no. as she tends to keep quiet about what she does away from the babeshows

And rightly so. For most of these girls it's a job, not a hobby or pass-time. I personally am missing her as she is visually perfect and great at what she did. People who said she was boring obviously don't understand it was probably the lack of calls based entirely on the ridiculous cost of phoning in. I blame the greedy channel bosses not the presenters, take Xxxpanded for example, cheapest cost=never without calls and can now afford second channel!
13-09-2013 23:29
Find all posts by this user
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(10-08-2013 17:00 )Digital Dave Wrote:  
(07-08-2013 16:22 )KerrAvon Wrote:  But I do agree she could be back sooner than we think, judging by other girls 'retirement'.

True. Most of them seem unable to find other work that pays as well as babe channel work. Dionne Mendez's 'retirement', when she quit Babestation to huge fanfare, lasted about a fortnight as far as I can recall.
Retirements on these channels last about as long as a professional boxers'.No doubting Dionne's looks but I think she took the money as far as performance levels.Just looked completely uninterested most of the time.Obviously brought in a lot of callers but I suspect that's more to do with guys wanting to get their rocks off while talking to a stunner even if she looks like she rather be somewhere else.She's not alone in that but unlike some of the other girls who disguise dull chat with great shows(we all know who they are)she didn't
When she first started I thought she was a Precious lookalike.Difference ended there ,Precious was terrific on the phones.I phoned Dionne ,had to queue,listened to her chat to the current caller,made my mind up .Click brrrrrrr.....

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
27-09-2013 09:08
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

Is Wazo still having counselling? laugh

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

27-09-2013 21:59
feetlover1 Offline
Master Poster

(13-09-2013 23:29 )Crofty87 Wrote:  
(12-09-2013 10:38 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  no. as she tends to keep quiet about what she does away from the babeshows

And rightly so. For most of these girls it's a job, not a hobby or pass-time.

why rightly so? She ain't selling her body on street corners is she? Cant see why we can't find out her career move
28-09-2013 08:54
Shadow5040 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Probably because it's not as if it's any of our business. Christ, maybe she doesn't want people going full on stalker on her beautiful ass. So yeah, I agree. Rightly so.
28-09-2013 11:07
feetlover1 Offline
Master Poster

not really stalking is it? Its called showing an interest. If she just said "I'm leaving babeshows to pursue a career in nursing" then that's all im saying. Lol not asking for address' and that
28-09-2013 11:47
andyfletch25m Offline
feck knows

rightly so, she was on the shows along time be interesting to see what she does next career wise.
28-09-2013 23:08
Crofty87 Offline
Banned

It doesn't matter, there is no valid reason to want to know or try to find out! She obviously wants it to stay private so respect her decision.
28-09-2013 23:17
gingerbloke Offline
Trainee Stud

(13-09-2013 23:29 )Crofty87 Wrote:  

And rightly so. For most of these girls it's a job, not a hobby or pass-time. I personally am missing her as she is visually perfect and great at what she did. People who said she was boring obviously don't understand it was probably the lack of calls based entirely on the ridiculous cost of phoning in. I blame the greedy channel bosses not the presenters, take Xxxpanded for example, cheapest cost=never without calls and can now afford second channel!

"People who said she was boring obviously don't understand it was probably the lack of calls based entirely on the ridiculous cost of phoning in." (my favourite line)

I find this funny.....you probably have never phoned Dionne, I have on several occasions and trust me she was about as interesting as she looked on tv, she say's the same line every time "Hi baby what's your name" and "what can I do for you tonight"..... and as soon as you tell her what you would like her to do her persona would change, like asking her to do the doggy position in front of the camera so she would stay lying down barely showing her arse to the camera and when you say could you get up and do the doggy she would moan about doing it and basically you would just have to hang up.....me personally i'm not fussed if she shows up or not cos it's made room for the likes of Hannah Martin who is not to bad on the phones and never questions what your asking her to do within the bounds of the rules..........

Free speech is a democratic right so I will say what I feel is right.... I'm not here to gain brownie points
(This post was last modified: 29-09-2013 12:43 by gingerbloke.)
29-09-2013 12:42
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

Regarding whether she's missed, of course she is. Quite simply because she's a stunning looking girl. She was certainly prone to going through the motions and was never very good at hiding it when she didn't want to be there but there's very few around any of the channels who match her looks. When she was good she was very good though I accept most of her best nights came in the first couple of years of Elite.

In her case I'm 100% certain that retired definitely means retired. Sophia seems to have decided there's life beyond the babe shows and that could well have been influenced by Dionne. Apart from which, everyone remembers the odd few who do come back having retired but not the hundreds who have left the channels to never return.
02-10-2013 09:37
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV