babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

welshken Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
the big issue with BSX is that when they get girls on, that are up for it and could deliver, the piss poor production team just do a shit job!
take the Caty and Mica show, it could have been excellent, but the first bad sign was a shit camera angle way too far away, and then Mica had to go off screen to find a microphone! why wasn't there someone there?

BSX needs to use professional staff that are competent and know what they are doing, and that are able to produce a good product. At the moment, BSX is just an afterthought and no one seems to give a toss about it at BSX. They wonder why they get slated, its because they do a shit job, unfair to the girls and unfair to the customers!
05-12-2014 20:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

They dont have a clue what to do... .its not quantity it Quality thats needed....i can see (but i wont see,i'm saving the freebie) it not going to plan tonight,mr oh yeah will be having a coronary when they actually show beth fisting leigh...then we get a blow up doll with a photo of lacey on it,as she reveals she was washing her hair and totally forgot about it,jada will fall into her own ego and disappear without trace..and it ends with beth,leigh & ruby in a fuckfest that saves the day.
05-12-2014 21:57
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(05-12-2014 20:20 )welshken Wrote:  the big issue with BSX is that when they get girls on, that are up for it and could deliver, the piss poor production team just do a shit job!
take the Caty and Mica show, it could have been excellent, but the first bad sign was a shit camera angle way too far away, and then Mica had to go off screen to find a microphone! why wasn't there someone there?

BSX needs to use professional staff that are competent and know what they are doing, and that are able to produce a good product. At the moment, BSX is just an afterthought and no one seems to give a toss about it at BSX. They wonder why they get slated, its because they do a shit job, unfair to the girls and unfair to the customers!

that caty/mica show was just a part of the webcam show.....all in all a total waste of airtime..
05-12-2014 22:01
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

(05-12-2014 22:01 )davetherave57 Wrote:  
(05-12-2014 20:20 )welshken Wrote:  the big issue with BSX is that when they get girls on, that are up for it and could deliver, the piss poor production team just do a shit job!

that caty/mica show was just a part of the webcam show.....all in all a total waste of airtime..

As is the BSX no show webshow tonight!!
05-12-2014 23:40
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

well I saw on the bs channels earlier, they showed all the girls together drinking champagne , and lacey was there Smile
so was Maddie, wish she would do BSX. Sorry but Beth and Leigh, they are always on, we need a new girl like Maddie, or even Lori !
just fed up of the same old faces. Lacey is the only one I rate for tonight !
05-12-2014 23:55
fucu2 Offline
Senior Poster

well as firecall seems to being a pain in the arse tonight I think its another BSX show Im going to miss
06-12-2014 00:24
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Dont say you lot are expecting to see anything decent on bsx tonight...more fool you if you tune in...it'll be a case of mr oh yeah saying oh no we cant show that...with mr creamsoda doing likewise...keep yer money in yer pocket...even lacey the queen of pussy rubbing will be well peed off on her return.
06-12-2014 00:28
HEX!T Away
Retired

lacey is doing a bsx show tonight mate both solo and with jada. only problem is we cant connect to any of the streams as they seem to be down or at least over subscribed.
as for the quality of show. it may get better as the night goes on as half the staff are already half pissed if not there well on the way.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2014 00:30 by HEX!T.)
06-12-2014 00:28
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

not to panic, according to the BSX site, there still 12hrs to wait lol
06-12-2014 00:34
HEX!T Away
Retired

lol they seem to be on the ball. bsx is broadcasting thai chat atm... lol incompetence...
update*
its now working properly.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2014 00:39 by HEX!T.)
06-12-2014 00:36

babestation xtra