babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

welshken Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
I see tonight is looking poor. No disrespect to Beth , who always gives it her all, but given that we can watch her and Carley for free on the numerous free feeds, why would we pay to see them tame it down for freeview?
14-11-2014 22:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AprilFools Offline
Senior Poster

Wow, Carley has exactly no facial expressions, Beth youre guaranteed at least 6000 per stint and Hannah seems up for it but wow Carley looks like she really doesnt want to be there.

bladewavebladewave
15-11-2014 00:27
AprilFools Offline
Senior Poster

She can continually check herself on the camera too. Way to ruin a scene love. Nice body but zero personality.
15-11-2014 00:44
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

I didn't see the live show last night. Can anyone offer a review of the whole thing?
15-11-2014 08:19
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

you me and the dog knows its going to be tame but for some insane reason (not me) continue to purchase it,if everyone stopped buying it they at bsx would have to make drastic changes to get people back onside.....
15-11-2014 08:23
AprilFools Offline
Senior Poster

The live shows last night were divisive for me. They were amazing coz Beth was on but Carley Malibonerkiller utterly destroyed any atmosphere. As from previous posts she looked uncomfortable, miserable and disinterested. Beth and Hannah had very good chemistry and it was evident that they were both having to take the lead and fill the gap that maliboo was leaving. If it was just the two of them it would have been an awesome night.

She even started one scene wearing a coat!! Coz that's sexy isn't it? I swear they must have forgotten to put her batteries in, coz she moved in slow motion (all the while making sure her hair was in place and pouting like a duck for camera) Beth's running commentary throughout was very naughty and thankfully managed to divert my attention.

Beth 5/5
Hannah 4/5
Malibonerkiller -5/5

Hope Maliboo doesn't return. Rant over
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2014 08:36 by AprilFools.)
15-11-2014 08:34
neolithical Offline
Senior Poster

(15-11-2014 08:34 )AprilFools Wrote:  Malibonerkiller -5/5

Hope Maliboo doesn't return. Rant over

Well 5/5 sounds pretty good to me!
15-11-2014 08:49
AprilFools Offline
Senior Poster

Look again minus 5/5
15-11-2014 08:52
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Carley was definitely the weak link in last night's show, she is a good looking girl but doesn't seem to have any personality, she reminds me of the girl from the TV show "life's too short" luckily Beth was there to make up for Carley, Beth's beauty, sexiness and personality always shine through and make any show she does well worth watching, so it's an A+ for Beth and a B+ for Hannah, I give Carley a C- she must try harder.
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2014 09:26 by Tractor boy.)
15-11-2014 09:20
ILoveGeri Offline
Judylwb Idoov Urfnv!

What I don't understand, and this is nothing to do with the performers or content, is how the camera has been incorrectly set for at least 2 weeks now. There's an issue with colour or light balance on it, and you end up with bad lining on the image, or worse it goes all wiggly when it tries to over compensate.
Not sure if the above makes sense, so perhaps a picture (as they apparently paint a thousand words) might help show what I'm blithering on about....

In 1st pic, the screen has wiggled to the right, so the line on the wall isn't straight any more.
[Image: image-0B38_54672000.jpg]

In 2nd pic, you can see the brightness/contrast issue, whereby areas of dark (in this case Hannah's bum) cause shadow to the right and across the picture.
[Image: image-D4F9_54672000.jpg]

As I say, this has been like this now for around 2 weeks, and has ruined any potentially good live show. I wonder who is responsible for checking cameras and indeed doing a white balance test on them regularly?

"Great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame." - the War Doctor
15-11-2014 10:44

babestation xtra