Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter

ToniLou Offline
Senior Poster

Fairwell xx
Hi Guys,

I'm afraid we are no longer on the channel please have a great new year and hopefully you'll see us on the screen elsewhere.

Lots of Love ToniLou and Melissa xxxx

check out our LOONER videos at balloon popping here!... * or our hot new NYLON clips here!...
our latest TICKLING videos and much more just click here! * and lastly our hot new naughty SHINY videos here...
04-01-2011 12:50
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
melissa40 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV
Hi guys big thankyou for everyone who is texting, emailing etc, we have left chat girl, no hard feelings with them we enjoyed most of it! Please donot text live msn as it is not us and never has been so you will not and i stress not be talking to us!
We have other offers in the pipeline and you can catch us on our web-cam by e-mailing us on wergirlshaving fun@yahoo.co.uk. Pictures, videos and signed autos are available lolxx

Big thanks go to firefox, charlemanger, tappit, weston, heston, Mucker,Scotty, jaysouthwales, Lewelyn, Johnathon, John, Stewert, Steve the fireman, Shane, David, Michael, Jake and many more of you that have been our regular callers, love you all and have a happy new year!!

check out our looner videos at balloon popping here!
04-01-2011 12:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ToniLou Offline
Senior Poster

No space mum just: wergirlshavingfun@yahoo.co.uk Smile

Thanks to Regenerated, Shane, Ricardo, Malicious Fan, Micheal and everyone big kisses xxxx

check out our LOONER videos at balloon popping here!... * or our hot new NYLON clips here!...
our latest TICKLING videos and much more just click here! * and lastly our hot new naughty SHINY videos here...
04-01-2011 13:10
Charlemagne Offline

No more balloon poppin fun on Chat Girls then....Sad
Hope that your back on another show soon
04-01-2011 13:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Yabba Offline
Senior Poster

Not a happy start to 2011. Sorry to see you beautiful ladies go - hope to see you both again very soon xxxx

A big thank you to all the ladies!
04-01-2011 13:39
loulo12 Offline
Closed by request

(04-01-2011 12:59 )melissa40 Wrote:  Hi guys big thankyou for everyone who is texting, emailing etc, we have left chat girl.

Big thanks go to firefox, charlemanger, tappit, weston, heston, Mucker,Scotty, jaysouthwales, Lewelyn, Johnathon, John, Stewert, Steve the fireman, Shane, David, Michael, Jake and many more of you that have been our regular callers, love you all and have a happy new year!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA​AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA​AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG​GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG​GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH​HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH​HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I already got the MT's
04-01-2011 13:59
staggerlee Offline
Banned - many duplicate accounts

Sad start to the new year hope you are both back on tv somewhere soon
04-01-2011 15:36
melissa40 Offline
Senior Poster

And Lou lou, Yabba, staggerlee etcxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Better Lou Louxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx​xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx​xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx​xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

check out our looner videos at balloon popping here!
04-01-2011 15:43
jaysouthwales Offline
Junior Poster

what!!!!!!!!!!! im absolutly gutted your gone,sahme ive been busy so i aint watched you as much :-( please let us know where you going next

i love you both

xxxx
04-01-2011 16:04
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

A real shame that you've left Chatgirl. While I'd love to see you both on another channel, none of them will allow you to be your balloon popping, barefoot showing off best Sad Will definitely be paying more attention to your websites now Smile

I wish you both all the best, and thanks for the great shows you did on Chatgirl Heart

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
04-01-2011 16:27

Click here to watch Babestation TV