gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
You do not need to be a professor to spot they need more talent,but when they are on a downward slide it will prove difficult to turn it around.If Babestation rules the roost with no competition they can do and scam as much as they like.
27-01-2024 10:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
msgny72 Offline
Senior Poster

(27-01-2024 10:48 )Freeloaderthatsme Wrote:  You do not need to be a professor to spot they need more talent,but when they are on a downward slide it will prove difficult to turn it around.If Babestation rules the roost with no competition they can do and scam as much as they like.

But xpanded's call but zero chance of actually talking to the girl is a scam. Most of the girls spend the night talking to the people in the studio. There's lots of girls on the off screen xpanded phone lines who should be on tv.

"Ever get the feeling you've been cheated" - John Lydon
27-01-2024 11:23
Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

(27-01-2024 11:23 )msgny72 Wrote:  
(27-01-2024 10:48 )Freeloaderthatsme Wrote:  You do not need to be a professor to spot they need more talent,but when they are on a downward slide it will prove difficult to turn it around.If Babestation rules the roost with no competition they can do and scam as much as they like.

But xpanded's call but zero chance of actually talking to the girl is a scam. Most of the girls spend the night talking to the people in the studio. There's lots of girls on the off screen xpanded phone lines who should be on tv.

Compared to Babestation,tip for this,buzz for that,tip again and get fuck all.Marvelous.
27-01-2024 12:05
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

(27-01-2024 11:23 )msgny72 Wrote:  

I agree with your 2nd point, give other babe a chance.

On your first point, whether it's BS or XP there's no guarantee to get through to a live babe, that isn't a scam in it self, unless you know more. With XP cheaper calls & VIP queue-jump it isn't easy to get through to a live babe I would agree.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
27-01-2024 12:26
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

do you think some off the girls over on BS could start to miss out on TV time meaning they could leave & join Xpanded Tv

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
27-01-2024 18:34
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(27-01-2024 18:34 )dave34 Wrote:  do you think some off the girls over on BS could start to miss out on TV time meaning they could leave & join Xpanded Tv
They will certainly miss out on TV time that is for sure! As to whether they switch??......I hope so in a few cases, but sadly doubt it!
(This post was last modified: 27-01-2024 19:35 by hornball.)
27-01-2024 19:03
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

TV is not the be all and end all well at BS anyway. bet most girls make most of there money on cam sessions and buzzes. some of you might not like to hear that. has anyone gone the other way in the last few years ?

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
27-01-2024 19:05
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

(27-01-2024 18:34 )dave34 Wrote:  do you think some off the girls over on BS could start to miss out on TV time meaning they could leave & join Xpanded Tv

Honestly, no. I can’t think of a single one that would want to go over. A good example of this is girls who have left BS over the past few months that still cam on other sites: Yasmin Nicole, Jade Naomi & Natasha Class spring to mind but there’s way more. What is their motivation to go to a place where they’ll have to give up their onlyfans and have less control over their shows.
(This post was last modified: 27-01-2024 19:15 by Hobgoblin.)
27-01-2024 19:14
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(27-01-2024 19:14 )Hobgoblin Wrote:  

Honestly, no. I can’t think of a single one that would want to go over. A good example of this is girls who have left BS over the past few months that still cam on other sites: Yasmin Nicole, Jade Naomi & Natasha Class spring to mind but there’s way more. What is their motivation to go to a place where they’ll have to give up their onlyfans and have less control over their shows.
Now that is the salient point! I am astonished that those in control at Xpanded would rather see it become an 'embarrassment' to the 900s, instead of what it was up until only a short while ago, in pursuit of a 'narrow - minded principle'

I come back to the same question though?? So Spoilt/Only fans is not a new issue, so why suddenly since the end of last year has it become such a determining factor on whether some stay or go (or went)?? - particularly for long standing models at Xpanded?? Are we sure that the SM issue is the only one??

There is of course the money issue. BS can pay more I assume! It is somewhat sad that it is cams and buzzes that attract it (the bigger money) though, but that is just me!
(This post was last modified: 27-01-2024 19:29 by hornball.)
27-01-2024 19:24
Hari Offline
Apprentice Poster

A real shame if Xpanded goes off our TV screens like Studio 66. Not sure if Babestation is much better behind-the-scenes, though it did pilfer Michelle Moist among others.
I followed and subscribed to a few ladies on SoSpoilt but found their content lacking in explicitness and limited in output annoyed I think if the dream team of Maria and Honey leave then the game's up for the channel.
28-01-2024 17:15

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles