clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.06 Average

Anna Lovato - Elite TV Daytime : Chat & Discussion

iluvjemmajey Offline
Banned

RE: Anna Lovato - Elite TV Daytime : Chat & Discussion
(15-03-2010 10:18 )Anna Lovato Wrote:  I have asked if i can do B/G but hes not sure!!!!!!!!!!!...anyone who can push him to decide? xxxx HEHE XXXXXXXXXXX

Wow Anna, i'm shocked you're thinking of doing B/G video.

Would we like to see you do it? Too right we would, people should take our views on board and tell you most definately a VERY BIG YES my dear!

I'm guessing that shoot you did with Amanda Rendall totally corrupted you LOL!

It just makes us wonder how much naughtier you will get Anna? How much further would you go either solo, G/G or B/G?

Would you ever be daring enough one day to get as naughty as doing anal, watersports, or like Lolly and Angel Long, DP's, fisting and be completely corrupted and more rude, daring and naughty than we ever imagined you might be?

Heh, the though of you doing all this very XXX-Rated stuff is more than a far cry from you doing the beauty contests barely 3 years ago hee hee!

By the way, would love to see you naked except for some thigh high boots next time your on late nights!

And can you tell us what special number we have to ring for our 30p calls on April 1st so we can programme it into our phones? Will it be 30p for landlines only or the same for mobile phones as well?

Miss Lovato, just carry on getting even naughtier and ruder and just being so lovely with it with the most gorgeous pretty smile ever xxxxxx
15-03-2010 20:52
Find all posts by this user
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

(15-03-2010 15:33 )199lives Wrote:  well they look to be trying to exploit the established fan base of the babechannels their doing quite alot with presenters of babeshows and in the thread said they have bought several channels, should be interesting to see what happens. why they all signing , guessing as one of the biggest companies they are coughing up the most £££. also its probably nicer for the girls if they're performing with girls they already know and get on with so they probably stick together a bit as-well when moving into a new area of the industry.

I do know one thing - if Anna does a BG you can forget about downloading it for free anywhere. When Heavenly did her BG video for them it cost around £40 to get hold of (monthly sub and then you had to buy the scene at additional cost). At those rates it's only devoted fans who cough up and they are not likely to feel like sharing.

Rep? If it paid the bills I may give a shit.
17-03-2010 08:07
theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

Anna is looking beautiful as always today, loving her little zebra print outfit Smile
21-03-2010 11:05
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Charlemagne Offline

It's always a pleasure to see the beautiful Anna

With all the Website and Twistys previews, I'm not used to seeing her with clothes on. Tongue
21-03-2010 14:39
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

Anna is looking mighty fine today, & as usual full of her teasing & suggestive ways. I have just had a great time talking to her for 20mins before her break & she is certainly one of the kindest & sweetest girls to talk to. It was a true pleasure to talk to her & one that I shall look forward to doing again. Hopefully on the night show, TongueTongueBlush if the phonelines don't go into meltdown, given the cheap rate calls. Rolleyes Said to her, not to take any notice of the Twistys forum idiots, & that we all loved her. Also that I couldn't wait for the website along with the rest of you. TongueTongueTongue Thank You Anna. HeartHeart

Just don't say too much to Ashley laughlaugh

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
(This post was last modified: 21-03-2010 18:55 by Rael 74.)
21-03-2010 15:38
DOBSTER Offline
Senior Poster

After watching the Teaser for Anna's new website i just had to ring her today. Anna was as usual charming, cheeky a delight to speak to and obviously looked stunning and i love the stockings. What a woman Heart
21-03-2010 15:58
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Its a pleasure to watch Anna who always seems to have so much bubbly energy on set. Good to see her doing a long day shift and she's certainly been more active in other areas of her work Blush as evidenced by her web site trailer.

Just really glad to see her back to good health! Heart

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
21-03-2010 20:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

didnt see anna today as i was out all day so glad she had a good day and is well

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
22-03-2010 00:21
theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

great to have Anna back again today Smile, barely wearing her tiny shirt eek eek
23-03-2010 11:21
theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

Anna is now in the Alleyway, bet she is freezing in that tiny outfit eek
23-03-2010 12:55
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles