Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
(22-01-2024 06:17 )The pounder Wrote:  I have to agree with you to hobgoblin xp is old school …. Old setup, old beds , old models . Records are making a comeback but you still wouldn’t play one in your car .
This made me chuckle. I have this image of a DJ with twin decks in the back of a car.
Now that our roads are full of potholes a record player in a car could never be a thing, not that it was ever considered, but for others reasons not appertaining to it's superior quality.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
22-01-2024 14:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

You have to think that Xpanded have made changes to how they work at nights.

It seems to be one girl on during the week (with a babe at home in support) and two babes on Friday and Saturday. However by only having one babe it's causing problems when girls can't make it in.

Because there are a cut in shifts the girls are getting less, especially the cover girls.

22-01-2024 16:12
WelshMichael Offline
Master Poster

(22-01-2024 16:12 )Charlemagne Wrote:  You have to think that Xpanded have made changes to how they work at nights.

It seems to be one girl on during the week (with a babe at home in support) and two babes on Friday and Saturday. However by only having one babe it's causing problems when girls can't make it in.

Because there are a cut in shifts the girls are getting less, especially the cover girls.

It's also been one girl per shift on days for the most part lately.
22-01-2024 16:18
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(22-01-2024 16:12 )Charlemagne Wrote:  You have to think that Xpanded have made changes to how they work at nights.

Perfect (Imperfect) storm!! It has me wondering about those that have stayed (at the moment )?? Were they not approached by BS?? or turned the opportunity down?? I hope that Tia, Hannah, S Rae Rae, Georgia (only recently returned so fair chance??) and Clara continue to do so, if so!! At night, Elise and Honey (a given I think) do the same! Additionally, it would be good if those that only have a smaller place at BS, but deserve a higher profile (more screen time at least) were to swap. That seems like a pipe dream alas!!
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2024 18:23 by hornball.)
22-01-2024 18:08
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(22-01-2024 16:12 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Because there are a cut in shifts the girls are getting less, especially the cover girls.
Hopefully the cover girls stick on days, and the uncover girls are on nights Big Grin

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
22-01-2024 22:36
GNOMEHEAD Offline
No Gnomes in LOTR?!

Jeez, Honey in the tiny box again. Why don't they create a third web channel online and split the tiny box feed into that so we can see the 'at home' ladies in better quality? I'm simply not going to call a blurry speck. It'd give Xpanded something new at last and improve the quality. And also having one third of the screen covered in text is terrible but then B.S. does that too.
23-01-2024 03:01
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(23-01-2024 03:01 )GNOMEHEAD Wrote:  Jeez, Honey in the tiny box again. Why don't they create a third web channel online and split the tiny box feed into that so we can see the 'at home' ladies in better quality? I'm simply not going to call a blurry speck. It'd give Xpanded something new at last and improve the quality. And also having one third of the screen covered in text is terrible but then B.S. does that too.

The tiny box in itself was bad enough but the resolution was utter crap making the whole thing a wasted exercise anyway.
23-01-2024 08:38
Steamtrain Offline
Senior Poster

Cindy in the box this morning (from home again), is better when she has the full screen … maybe xp is like a broken record with Clara always on a morning- what about moveing her to afternoons / nights she looks stressed tired … I mean “waspi” and give Cindy the mornings .. she looks busy enough…

Wannabe fan boy
23-01-2024 10:05
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ I'm fairly sure that Clara has never worked much beyond 13.30, sometimes if a babe is late or cancelled. So after 5+ years I assume she doesn't want the afternoon-evening shift, & will never do nights.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
23-01-2024 10:28
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

think she has done the odd afternoon here and there but i think she prefers mornings who can blame her gets up early and then most of afternoons and evenings free each to there own

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
23-01-2024 12:36