babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Im with you wishaw was a pretty mixed up monday with no changes which was my own little criticism as it was like the girls going from 1 set to set with no real time change or even think of it
07-08-2018 19:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

a good night from 3 hard working girls and a good debut

Maxie, what a excellent show, amazing outfit that showed off her peachy bum perfectly, lots of playing with her amazing big boobs, got naked and really worked her fit body, love how she looks at camera really brings u into the show,

Beth, very good show as always, lots off working her famous peachybum, got naked playing with her lovely boobs lots, was really enjoying her self lots with plenty of smiling which was great to see,

Kiki, a fun sexy show as always, one of the cheekiest girls at BS was really enjoying her self as always her peachybum looked amazing in the tiny thong she had on,

Morgan, good debut, was restricted but still showed her fit body off very well, hopefully see more of her,

Aemeila, popular as ever in private so didn't see much of her on FTA

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
08-08-2018 13:52
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Completely agree beth was fantastic seeing her in sliver was as hot as seeing Ashley oil her ass
Kiki and maxie were not bad
Whilst alice give it a bloody break with the mr p stuff its the biggest pile of crap and don't expect to retain your babe of the year crown with constant use of it
08-08-2018 17:17
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

A good night with 4 lovely naked girls,

Beth her usual excellent show, had a tiny silver thong on only just covering her very sexy, lots of working her gorgeous peachybum, got naked showed off her lovely curves, enjoyed herself with lots of smiles very good,

Chloe, one of her best night shows to date, had a sexy red outfit on that fitted her body perfectly really showed off how fit her body is, lots of movement and energy, good to see her standing, and best of all some lovely naked action her good stuff,

Maxie, great show again, lots of playing with her amazing big boobs and beading over the o show off her gorgeous peachybum, got naked as well, was in a cheeky mood which I like very much,

Alice, her best show is some time, naked most the night but we actually got to see her body with lots of full body shots, she looked stunning naked as we don't see it that often you for get how amazing her body is,

Morgan, same show as the night before, really feel she needs the restrictions lifted to help her get more calls

So as expected another good midweek show from bs all the girls worked hard and got naked very enjoyable show

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
09-08-2018 11:46
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

You wait for hours then 2 reviews turn up at once! We are in agreement Winsaw (and I promise I wrote this before reading yours).

8th August.

Maxie Rhoads (N) 22:00 to 23:36, (S) 00:24 to 01:03 & 02:23 to 03:13 (185 mins). Wore dark blouse over lacy bra, black latex girdle and black pants; nothing; black pants only. Early on there was some nice teasing with the blouse and bra, giving those big boobies (sorry been watching too many 'Allo Allo' repeats) some airing. Was full naked in her second stint. She got into some nice poses including pushing her bum up in the air while on all fours. I felt her energy was a little up and down at times, nevertheless I enjoyed her shows a lot.

Chloe (N) 23:36 to 00:25 & 02:45 to 04:01, (S) 22:30 to 23:20 & 01:03 to 02:23 & 04:25 to 04:55 (285 mins). Wore a red bodysuit in all shows, sometimes with shoes. She got a lot of airtime last night and she seemed very content with it. She looked happy all night, laughing a lot with callers and generally. It looked like she wasn't going to go further than showing off her boobs but in the 01:03 show she stripped naked (and again in the last 30 minutes). It was like the genie was out as she made the most of it, getting into some nice positions and utilising lots of stroking and rubbing to full effect. A very enjoyable show from a fun-loving girl.

Beth (N) 00:25 to 01:32 & 04:01 to 05:00 (126 mins). Wore black half bra and black thong; pink skimpy pants only. Curly haired Beth was on good form again, stripping off in both shows, standing naked on the table, and being her usual hot and sexy temptress. She ran a shorter JOI line (3 rounds) in the first stint, and engaged in her usual erotic talk on the mic.

Alice (N) 01:32 to 02:45, (S) 22:01 to 22:30 & 23:20 to 00:24 & 03:13 to 04:25 & 04:55 to end (243 mins). Wore a flesh coloured bodysuit; black patterned bodysuit; a different black suit and shoes; a red bodysuit. Alice seems to have gained an aversion to clothing, spending a lot of time naked with nice full views. She did one of those pesky Mr P 'interactive' sections but it didn't last too long. She's clearly a good earner, getting a lot of airtime, but for me she just doesn't really do it - especially with the competition from the other three last night. Sorry Alice fans.

One thing I do want to mention was the camerawork last night. All of the naked sections were shot very well with lots of full length views - very nice so well done and thanks to the behind-the-scenes crew.
09-08-2018 12:43
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

I much prefer close ups to full body shots to be honest. That to me means just non existent camera work. POV's are far more entertaining.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
09-08-2018 12:46
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Beth appears to be the JOI queen and loves having "six with min" Big Grin her eyes and body are electric and for a married woman to be that hot astounds me. More astounding is Maxie still not doing a mr p anything, surely those guys must want to get close to her sooner or later?

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
09-08-2018 14:30
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Babenation - the 5 hour effort anyway
Ashley, Dannii, somebody and Ashley again = Great. Not sure why Ashley seemed to prefer being covered up but there it was.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
10-08-2018 10:15
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

Aemelia (N) 22:00 to 23:05, (S) 02:01 to 02:46 & 04:25 to 05:00 (135 mins). Wore black bra and pants (no bra in last session). Every time I see her recently she seems to get more confident and more cheeky - especially when it comes to berating 2 minute challenge callers for not lasting very long (come on guys you're giving us all a bad reputation)! She had shorter hair (and more pink than ever) and even longer nails that are frankly frightening but her assured style was in full effect. Fully naked in the later shows.

Ashley Emma (N) 23:05 to 00:46 & 03:32 to 05:00 (189 mins). Wore red skimpy bra and pants. Only on Babenation last night, her first show pre-FV was one of those blindingly hot sessions - full naked intimate playing (side view), which from the camera angle looked like she was getting deep in there. Also lots of nice shots of her laying on her stomach with the twin domes on show. If she ever wanted to give up her current profession she could work for Greggs selling buns (sorry - I'll get me coat). I do feel she can be a bit hit-or-miss with the quality of shows she puts on - last night I have no complaints at all.

Dannii (N) 00:46 to 02:23, (S) 22:00 to 00:14 & 02:46 to 04:25 (330 mins). Wore a black fine mesh see-through body suit; strappy bondage gear, stockings and boots. I'm not into the bondage look but she stripped it off (apart from the wristbands) in her long 2:15 first session, where she also did a 15 minute POV. Went naked in all sessions. In the last session she moved into the 'posh office(?)' studio, where she spent some time (unusual for her I think) standing naked on the table with full length views. I think these rarer appearances really benefit her with these long sessions she does. She seemed pretty relaxed and the shows followed her typical style.

Daisy (N) 02:23 to 03:32, (S) 00:14 to 01:03 & 01:31 to 02:01 (148 mins). Wore black/white patterned pants only. Naughty Daisy was on good form, not bothering to cover up those magnificent boobs but just getting on with the job in hand (so to speak). Naked in every show and more good positioning and playing.

Chloe (S) 01:03 to 01:31 (28 mins). Wore cut-away black/patterned body suit. A surprise after her marathon stint last night. A half hour of Chloe was a nice refreshing show to break up the longer stints some of the others did.

Lots of good nakedness and nice views again last night. For the second night of watching the camera stayed out longer to show more of the babes, trusting them to get into good positions to not break the rules on what can be shown. I still think this is much better than the 'safe' close-in head-and-shoulders views I've seen used on some previous nights, though of course some close-ups of the assets are good too!
10-08-2018 14:12
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there thanks for your review. Yes it was a good night BUT unusual with Ashley only being on one FV show and "dressed" for a lot of the time as well!
I agree with you regarding camera angles: the last few nights have been MUCH better than of late. I like you prefer fuller shots rather than just head and shoulders!
So yes a very reasonable show for a Friday despite Dannii being on VIRTUALLY all night!
Tonight could be a "good" one: Scarlett!, Atlanta!, Ashley again!, Dixie! and Kiki. Hopefully lots of footage of all the girls with decent camerawork!? BUT Dixie is on from 8.00 till 4.00 so probably won't be on FV TV much: although Chloe escaped last night briefly! Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2018 14:37 by trains55.)
10-08-2018 14:33

Click here to watch Babestation TV