babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
Hi there. Sorry this a bit late;computer problems! Sorry to hear about CAMILLA and Lolly;this is why I didnt see them on BS2 last night.Hope they recover soon.I recorded BS2 as usual;quite a good show I thought. I saw DARYL MORGAN showing off her lovely melons (twice) and LORI going naked (twice) as well as Reede once (nearly naked) Dionne once and Dani also once. I will keep it for the recent footage of DARYL and LORI.i missed out on Alex Adams as well as CAMILLa and Lolly. Please can someone confirm if LORI pussy-slipped at all;I dont think she did but wont have time to check it out tonight. It seemed strange seeing LORI on BSDaytime for 30 minutes keeping her clothes on! Dont forget later tonight to let us know the line up of girls and sets. Thanks as usual;see you later hopefully!
02-01-2010 18:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. How did you get on last night with "your" shows?I recorded BS2 as usual and hoped to see ;ROSIE LEE,LORI and MICHELLE MOISTand PAIGE!!!!1.
It almost worked again! I only missed out on MICHELE;I presume she was naked on BS1 with CAMILLA?Anyway I thought it was a very good show.It started with a 2-4-1 with LORI and Alex Adams for about 9 minutes during which LORI went naked (as usual). Then LORI did a section on her own for 1 hour and 20 minutes and stayed naked!Ella then came on for 1 houir going braless;what a lovely petite body she's got! THen she was joined by ROSIE for a 2-4-1 of 10 minutes or so;both were braless. Then ROSIE was on for 50 minutes still braless andc wearing a smallish pair of pants! What a lovely natural top-heavy body she's got!Then LORI joined her for about 5 minutes in a 2-4-1 before LORI did her second solo section going naked again!Ella then joined her for a 2-4-1 ;LORI still naked;Ella going braless.Then Ella finished the show in a section of 1 hour and ten minutes..So I will keep the recording for the excellent footage of ROSIE and LORI.Ionly missed out on MICHELLE and PAIGE! So not too bad;I presume PAIGE was onBSXtra and Partyland (briefly on Freeview?). Look forward to reading your show reports.See you all later.Bye for now.
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2010 09:53 by Big Boobies.)
03-01-2010 09:52
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hello again guys. No reports yet then? Just a few questions;I presume CAMILLA was back on and just on BS1 and/or BSXtra;she didnt show up on BS2 at all.Was LORI on BS1 as well as BS2? And where did MICHELLE end up;on BS1 naked? I half-expected to see her on BS2 but didnt.What about PAIGE;just Partyland? How many Freeview sessions did she do last night;more than her usual one or two?' Plus BSxtra? Presumably she behaved last night with no bare bum! Sorry about all the questions;just curious thats all! Also before I check my recording of BS2 Freeview much later tonight has anyone found out if LORI slipped at all? I dont think she did but would like to know! Thanks a lot. See you later. Bye for now.
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2010 13:42 by Big Boobies.)
03-01-2010 13:18
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(03-01-2010 13:18 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Hello again guys. No reports yet then? Just a few questions;I presume CAMILLA was back on and just on BS1 and/or BSXtra;she didnt show up on BS2 at all.Was LORI on BS1 as well as BS2/ And where did MICHELLE end up;on BS1 naked? I half-expected to see her on BS2 but didnt.What about PAIGE;just Partyland? How many Freeview sessions did she dolast night;more than her usual one or two?' Plus BSxtra? Presumably she behaved last night with no bare bum! Sorry about all the questions;just curious thats all! See you later. Bye for now.

I just recorded BS1 on freeview last night from 12.15 to 5.00am, Camilla was on first and was already naked at 12.15, she was on for a hour or so, Michelle then replaced Camilla and was on for about the same time, she in-turn was then replaced by Camilla , this went on throughout my entire recording no other girls came on the phones , both girls were naked for most of the night and put on good shows

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
03-01-2010 13:59
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(03-01-2010 13:59 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(03-01-2010 13:18 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Hello again guys. No reports yet then? Just a few questions;I presume CAMILLA was back on and just on BS1 and/or BSXtra;she didnt show up on BS2 at all.Was LORI on BS1 as well as BS2/ And where did MICHELLE end up;on BS1 naked? I half-expected to see her on BS2 but didnt.What about PAIGE;just Partyland? How many Freeview sessions did she dolast night;more than her usual one or two?' Plus BSxtra? Presumably she behaved last night with no bare bum! Sorry about all the questions;just curious thats all! See you later. Bye for now.

I just recorded BS1 on freeview last night from 12.15 to 5.00am, Camilla was on first and was already naked at 12.15, she was on for a hour or so, Michelle then replaced Camilla and was on for about the same time, she in-turn was then replaced by Camilla , this went on throughout my entire recording no other girls came on the phones , both girls were naked for most of the night and put on good shows

Thanks for that;thats unusual just two girls! Sounds like you saw a good show;mind you I enjoyed B2;LORI naked most of the time,ROSIE braless showing off her marvellous melons and Ella with her nice taut petite body.I only really missed out on MICHELLE of my "favourite" girls on last night.So not bad really.I presume Alex was mainly on BSXtra and/or Partyland with PAIGE? So it looks like PAIGE wasnt able to/allowed to be on the main BS channels again unless its her choice?. I might have to record Partyland again when she's on but usually she only does one section on there in Freeview hours! Anyway thanks again for your answers;I'm pleased with ny choice last night as I'm sure you are with yours.
03-01-2010 15:45
smudger69 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Camilla fully naked as usual had some minor back view pussy slips at the start and finish of her solo stint on BS1 last night.

Smudger 69
03-01-2010 15:47
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(03-01-2010 15:47 )smudger69 Wrote:  Camilla fully naked as usual had some minor back view pussy slips at the start and finish of her solo stint on BS1 last night.

Smudger 69

Hi there;that seems fairly normal these days;shes a lovely girl! Has anyone spotted if LORI slipped at all last night on BS2?;I dont think she did but its possible.Thanks.
03-01-2010 15:50
smudger69 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(03-01-2010 15:50 )Big Boobies Wrote:  
(03-01-2010 15:47 )smudger69 Wrote:  Camilla fully naked as usual had some minor back view pussy slips at the start and finish of her solo stint on BS1 last night.

Smudger 69

Hi there;that seems fairly normal these days;shes a lovely girl! Has anyone spotted if LORI slipped at all last night on BS2?;I dont think she did but its possible.Thanks.

Hi there, I also recorded BS2 on my other recorder! I had a fast scan thru but didn't spot any slips by Lori but will take a closer look later.
03-01-2010 17:08
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(03-01-2010 09:52 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Morning all. How did you get on last night with "your" shows?I recorded BS2 as usual and hoped to see ;ROSIE LEE,LORI and MICHELLE MOISTand PAIGE!!!!1.
It almost worked again! I only missed out on MICHELE;I presume she was naked on BS1 with CAMILLA?Anyway I thought it was a very good show.It started with a 2-4-1 with LORI and Alex Adams for about 9 minutes during which LORI went naked (as usual). Then LORI did a section on her own for 1 hour and 20 minutes and stayed naked!Ella then came on for 1 houir going braless;what a lovely petite body she's got! THen she was joined by ROSIE for a 2-4-1 of 10 minutes or so;both were braless. Then ROSIE was on for 50 minutes still braless andc wearing a smallish pair of pants! What a lovely natural top-heavy body she's got!Then LORI joined her for about 5 minutes in a 2-4-1 before LORI did her second solo section going naked again!Ella then joined her for a 2-4-1 ;LORI still naked;Ella going braless.Then Ella finished the show in a section of 1 hour and ten minutes..So I will keep the recording for the excellent footage of ROSIE and LORI.Ionly missed out on MICHELLE and PAIGE! So not too bad;I presume PAIGE was onBSXtra and Partyland (briefly on Freeview?). Look forward to reading your show reports.See you all later.Bye for now.

I noticed Ella looking a bit flushed when she was intertwined with the naked Lori - she kept glancing at Lori's lady-bits! I can't say I blamed her though!

Did anyone notice the monitor and keyboard on the desk (looking somewhat precarious) while Lori was "humping" the desk, naked as usual? The desk was moving along with Lori's movements, and I though they would crash down onto the floor. I guess they must have been nailed down!

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
03-01-2010 17:12
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(03-01-2010 17:12 )PersonaNonGrata Wrote:  
(03-01-2010 09:52 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Morning all. How did you get on last night with "your" shows?I recorded BS2 as usual and hoped to see ;ROSIE LEE,LORI and MICHELLE MOISTand PAIGE!!!!1.

I noticed Ella looking a bit flushed when she was intertwined with the naked Lori - she kept glancing at Lori's lady-bits! I can't say I blamed her though!

Did anyone notice the monitor and keyboard on the desk (looking somewhat precarious) while Lori was "humping" the desk, naked as usual? The desk was moving along with Lori's movements, and I though they would crash down onto the floor. I guess they must have been nailed down!

You enjoyed the show as well then! Yes I hope the computer was nailed down;LORI certainly is energetic when she gets going isnt she! I think she is fantastic; almost on a par with CAMILLA now and that smile! Only a few weeks/months ago a brief nipple slip would signify a good show by her! And yes poor Ella;I think I would have been a bit flushed if I was lucky enought to be in her position! I prefer BS2 mainly as I usually see most of my "favourite" girls from the list rather than just one or two plus CAMILLA/Reede on BS1.Unfortunately STEVIE is usually only on BS1 so will probably need to record BS1 when shes next on.I need more footage of her lovely body!.I presume PAIGE spent most of the evening on BSxtra and briefly on Partyland Freeview? I really wish she'd come on BS1 or BS2 as she's wasted on tame Partyland and I refuse to get involved in BSxtra until they (Cellcast) sort that show out as to what its meant to be! Anyway thanks for your comments;lets hope tonights show/s are as good as last nights were. I think Babestation is now required viewing;the girls are obviously enjoying themselves more since the "rule changes" recently.Well done Cellcast;keep up the good work!See you all later.
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2010 17:37 by Big Boobies.)
03-01-2010 17:34

Click here to watch Babestation TV