babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
Morning all. I recorded BS2 last night(my favourite show at the moment) hoping to see new girl Cate Harrington,KARINA CURRIE,CANDY and STEVIE.It almost worked;I saw CATE,KARINA,Jada,Ella and Megan. I presume STEVIE was just on BS1 as usual getting very naked! Anyway I thought it was a good show but not brilliant!Lexi was on at the beginning briefly before megan came on for 25 minutes then she was joined by Ella. Ella then did a section on her own.Then CANDY came on and went naked and used some cream! Then CATE (the new girl) was on for about 35 minutes;what a lovely girl! Jada then came on and went naked;as usual! then KARINA joined her for 15 minutes before doing a solo section of 38 minutes which I thought was quite restrained. CANDY then was on for about 20 minutes before jada joined her for the last section of about 8 minutes.So not a bad show but I might not keep it for long!

Whats this I hear about CANDY and Reede in the shower together on BS1;any good? Any vids?

As regards tonight I know CAMILLA and PAIGE should be on so I will record BS2 as usual. Anyway work now;keep your reports comiing in so that I can catch up on things tonight! Bye for now.
(This post was last modified: 31-12-2009 08:54 by Big Boobies.)
31-12-2009 08:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(31-12-2009 08:45 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Whats this I hear about CANDY and Reede in the shower together on BS1;any good? Any vids?

Video HERE. Not sure if its working though Wink
31-12-2009 09:09
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(31-12-2009 09:09 )sm© Wrote:  
(31-12-2009 08:45 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Whats this I hear about CANDY and Reede in the shower together on BS1;any good? Any vids?

Video HERE. Not sure if its working though Wink

Thanks for that. Yes it was good;especially when they talk dirty on the phone! Thanks very much;next time on BS2 please Mr Producer!
31-12-2009 20:22
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(30-12-2009 09:07 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  Hi Big Boobies

Paige appeared twice on Partyland, just after 2300hrs and just after 0100hrs. The second section started as 2-4-1 with Dani. This section ended at approx 0220hrs but she didn't reappear so what happened for the next 2 and a half hours? I presume she was only on BSxtra and therefore another waste of her talents!! I've said it before and I'll say it again I will not record BSxtra until they sort out its identity and purpose.

I only recorded Partyland

Best wishes

Ally aka ALLY4PAIGE

Thats typical of Cellcast these days;only on once during Freeview hours;what a waste of her huge talents! I really wish like you that they sort out BSXtra one way or the other. Bye for now.
31-12-2009 20:24
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Lighting on BS1, BS2
(31-12-2009 00:43 )PersonaNonGrata Wrote:  One comment I'd like to make - the lighting is just about right now on BS2, but on BS1 the girls always seem to look all orange! BSextra seems to be OK, where the girls look natural, but I wish they could sort out BS1, as that's where my favorite girls (especially Stevie) usually reside! Sad

Hi there. Yes I agree with you;BS2 looks pretty good now;thats one reason why I usually record it in preference to BS1.The picture is usually very good and clearer than BS1 as well.I still think that BSXtra needs an identity other than BS3. Re-name it PartyGirls;sorry is that too radical?
31-12-2009 20:27
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all;HAPPY NEW YEAR! I recorded BS2 as usual and was hoping to see DARYL MORGAN,CAMILLA and PAIGE???? The show started with all of the girls together to wish us a happy new year. A nice touch I thought;then they all went off to their own shows.BS2 started with Lolly who went naked but then put her pants back on! BUT at one stage she was really playing with her saliva in her mouth;A first for BS FREEVIEW;I certainlky havent seen this sort of thing before! Very dirty but nice! She was on for about 1 hour 15 minutes. Then Reede came on for just under one hour;she went braless and slid her pants down but they stayed on! Then CAMILLA came on for about 35 minutes and went naked(as usual) very early on!She was followed by Dionne for about 1 hour 10 minutes.Dani came on then for about v50 minutes and went topless as usual.Then Reede came on again for about 30 minutes doing the same routine as before;braless and pants slid down.Then Dani was on for the last session and went topless;this was for about 25 minutes.Paige was then on BSDaytime looking lovely as usual. So I missed out on DARYL and unless CAMILLA or Reede (possibly) did a pussy slip I probably wont keep my recording.Please let us(me) know guys;thanks.
BUT whats this I hear about PAIGE getting "naked" on BSXtra and doing a major pussy slip? Who should have broken with routine and recorded BSxtra? I look forward to the evidence later.(And I thought she would have just been on tame Partyland!) Have a good day;see you all later. Bye for now.
01-01-2010 11:12
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Paige only did the one section on BSX at 3 an hour long she did put her panties down to her knees for a while plenty of cream slight pussy flash when jodie came to take over . she did 2 partyland sections on freeview one before freeview. all the videos will be up before the end of the day rapidshare allowing lol her partyland sections were quite good both had cream in them in fact she was very adventurous must have been all of champainge she had been quoffing lol
01-01-2010 12:10
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks for that;I'm wondering whether I should have recorded BSxtra and/or Partyland? Never mind;look forward to the video of her flash;I didnt think she'd ever "go naked"! Must be the drink! Thanks.
01-01-2010 12:38
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

wasnt really naked as she had her bra on lol and she stayed in one postion in doggy with ass in the air so no hand panties but still a good way to start the new year. her bum was red raw at teh end from all the spanking she was doing to it said she was going to get some ice and then she headed over to partyland after 15 mins and did another 20 min session
01-01-2010 13:12
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there. So I wouldnt have seen much of PAIGE on Partyland Freeview then as usual. Bit annoyed that I missed her pussy flash on BSXtra;a programme I never record! I think she should be on BS1 and BS2 more as she used to be;fairer to share her out more! Anyway look forward to seeing (hopefully) the video of her flash. PERHAPS eventually on BS1/BS2 she will go naked "properly". Feel a bit better now I have the full story. Thanks for that and Happy New Year.See you later.
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2010 15:25 by Big Boobies.)
01-01-2010 15:23

Click here to watch Babestation TV