Thread Rating:
  • 92 Vote(s) - 2.99 Average

Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up?

Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up?
Dannii Harwood or Tori Lee Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
21-10-2010 00:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I don't think Elite have the financial muscle or pulling power to poach girls from Cellcast or Bangmedia , the only girls that they may be able to attract from these company's are the girls they are willing to "let go" , many of the girls that work for Bangmedia and Cellcast state say they prefer to work on shows that transmit on freeview due to the fact freeview allows them to be seen by a majority tv audiance and not just a minority tv audiance like Sky , i don' think Elite will be able to atract the top day girls such as Sammie p , Evelynn , Fernanda etc because the like their freeview audiance to much , and the same can be said for the night girls such as Dannii Harwood , Tori , lucy Zara , Donna , Annie etc , i think Elite's best plan would be to bring in some unknows .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
21-10-2010 13:58
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

As long as they do bring in some new faces. The night shows have, for a while, been sooo boring and repetitive. While I acknowledge that some of that will be down to ofcom and their usual sabre rattling; a lot of it is also down to the performers who have put on (largely) dull shows.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
21-10-2010 14:08
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

(21-10-2010 13:58 )mr mystery Wrote:  I don't think Elite have the financial muscle or pulling power to poach girls from Cellcast or Bangmedia , the only girls that they may be able to attract from these company's are the girls they are willing to "let go" , many of the girls that work for Bangmedia and Cellcast state say they prefer to work on shows that transmit on freeview due to the fact freeview allows them to be seen by a majority tv audiance and not just a minority tv audiance like Sky , i don' think Elite will be able to atract the top day girls such as Sammie p , Evelynn , Fernanda etc because the like their freeview audiance to much , and the same can be said for the night girls such as Dannii Harwood , Tori , lucy Zara , Donna , Annie etc , i think Elite's best plan would be to bring in some unknows .

elite have been good at bringing in unknowns like mica and as far as poaching goes the only channels they can steal from is paradiso and chatgirl tv both channels have good girl but the only 2 that would be the right fit on elite are kelly carter
elite need some new blood and fast

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
21-10-2010 14:19
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

That's one thing I can't get is any of the babeshows on freeview during the day.

As for babes to sign, new starter Jessie Adams would look good on elite as would Lauren from chat girl tv. I do think they should steal some of the girls back from the channel we can't mention aswell.
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2010 14:22 by gazfc.)
21-10-2010 14:20
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

There are plenty of girls I would like to see. There are some girls on Club Paradiso who would be great on Elite, namely Rachel Cole and Rebecca Jade (if she ever returns to the channels). Lauren from ChatGirl is another good shout, and I would love to see Megan Moore on a better run channel.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
21-10-2010 17:52
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Am slightly lost by your point Mr Mystery a little you say not many girls from Cellcast and Bangmedia would want to join Elite cause they don't have a channel on freeview.

Yet the girls you named if am right are in the day such as Sammie p , Evelynn , Fernanda so they wont be on freeview as they don't do a night show. As far as am aware Cellcast and Bangmedia shows only go live on freeview at night and not in the Day.
21-10-2010 22:38
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(21-10-2010 22:38 )Trickster Wrote:  Am slightly lost by your point Mr Mystery a little you say not many girls from Cellcast and Bangmedia would want to join Elite cause they don't have a channel on freeview.

Yet the girls you named if am right are in the day such as Sammie p , Evelynn , Fernanda so they wont be on freeview as they don't do a night show. As far as am aware Cellcast and Bangmedia shows only go live on freeview at night and not in the Day.
Sammie P, Fernanda , Evelynn and other day girls all appear on the freeview Ch 98 Earlybird show (Earlybird transmits on freeview) , Lynsey Atkinson said once when she left BS that she had a choice to either go to Bangmedia or Elite , she chose Bangmedia she said because she wanted to appear on the freeview Early bird show .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
22-10-2010 01:03
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

What benefits do the girls get by appearing on Freeview? Are they just trying to get exposed (so to speak) to as many people as possible to increase the likelihood of getting new fans who'll join their websites, buy magazines featuring them etc, or is there something I'm missing?

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
22-10-2010 01:25
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

the bottom line is girls only move when they are unhappy at that channel
so the question is who is unhappy at the moment

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
22-10-2010 01:38