Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 144 Vote(s) - 2.69 Average

Paige - Discussion Thread

DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

RE: Paige - Babestation Nights - Caps & Videos
vila Wrote:
samcooke89 Wrote:i tried three times to speak to paige last night with no luck, so she's obviously keeping the callers interested. i'm debating having a cheeky listen in next time she's on. anyone tried this?
Yes, I did. I had sworn that I wouldn't call until Ch 33 got back to what we were used to from Party Girls, but when I saw how much more comfortable she was after Freeview shut down I couldn't resist dialling. Unfortunately I chickened out of speaking to her when she finished with her previous caller through fear of letting my upset over the preceding 5 hours get the better of me and spoil everything. It's not her fault, after all.

well seeing you listened in would you say she is good on the phones ?
03-06-2009 09:25
Find all posts by this user
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Yes. Difficult to put into words, except that she's not the sort of in-your-face raunch that you would expect from some of the girls. Very sexy though. Hearing rude words from that sweet girl-next-door face is a definite turn-on. When I'd calmed down I wished I hadn't hung up, but I think it was the right thing to do at the time.
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2009 09:58 by vila.)
03-06-2009 09:57
bigtom1982 Offline
Senior Poster

hello all, saw paige for about 15mins and didnt go toples, did she go toples this time any1 no? and if not whats the point in been a late nite show and not going toples?
03-06-2009 10:10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

vila Wrote:Yes. Difficult to put into words, except that she's not the sort of in-your-face raunch that you would expect from some of the girls. Very sexy though. Hearing rude words from that sweet girl-next-door face is a definite turn-on. When I'd calmed down I wished I hadn't hung up, but I think it was the right thing to do at the time.

I know what you mean it isnt like some of the in your face filth from Megan or Amanda but its very descriptive and was quite unexpected when she does come out with the filth certainly opened my eyes hehe shes the only one that can make the F word sound Classy hahaha . its hard to explain only wish she would let SMc do a recorded Call of her now that would show people what shes like on the phones and end all speculation about wether shes a night girl
03-06-2009 10:51
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

SxciiSooky Wrote:As for Paige - yet again I didn't think it particularly mattered that she didn't get her tits out. She puts on a better show with the effort, movement and positions she gets herself into - not to mention the outfits - without getting them out than a lot of girls who take the easy option of simply showing their tits and doing little else.
I agree.
The lovely Paige was quite acrobatic last night.

[Image: 2009_06_03_103003-94fcbf7c3e.jpg]

[Image: 2009_06_03_103104-50757bf6b9.jpg]

BTW this thread is called Paige - Babestation Nights - Caps & Videos for a reason.
ie it is meant for Caps & Vids.
Would people please post their general comments about Paige/Freeview/Babestation etc in some other thread.
03-06-2009 10:53
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Sorry, I looked for another Paige thread but didn't find one.
03-06-2009 11:16
sammywinwardstoes Offline
Apprentice Poster

anyone know when paige is next on?
03-06-2009 13:28
bigtom1982 Offline
Senior Poster

does any1 no if shes going 2 go toples? i thought thats the point of been on a late nite show
03-06-2009 14:02
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Dreamlander Offline

sammywinwardstoes Wrote:anyone know when paige is next on?

Think she said Sunday night so maybe Monday 12am-5am ? My ears were tired,as was the rest of me,so don't hold me to that!Smile

Dreamlander
03-06-2009 14:06
Dreamlander Offline

vila Wrote:Sorry, I looked for another Paige thread but didn't find one.

The other one has been locked away in the fanzone,so I think this one will just morph into it even though it is for caps and videos only.

Dreamlander
03-06-2009 14:08
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV