RE: Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
Good luck Clare.
27-02-2015 11:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terence Offline

thanks for the mammaries...i mean memories! Smile

actually both sentiments are applicable. Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
27-02-2015 11:45
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

Still remember that first show. I think the first hour was 9 - 10 where she was laughing, smiling and generally being a day show girl. Kind of thought "she might do okay given a few weeks"

She went off for a break and a change of outfit and the returning Clare was quite different. The head was tilted down, the eyes were wider and she just smouldered. Fucking hell was all I could think.

I know the last few months haven't been vintage but she's no different to the rest of us. I've resigned from jobs and I've seen others do it too. Soon as the letter goes in, and though you've got another 3 months to go, you've mentally left. You are then professional for the notice period but you're not going to kill yourself.

A legend of the babeshows? I think probably yes

Good luck in the future and, as that is a sincere hope, I say with a heavy heart that I hope I never see you on our screens againBlush
27-02-2015 12:10
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

So the fateful day has finally come.
And now for the tributes, none of which could ever do justice to this remarkable lady but here is my humble attempt.

Clare Richards -
The most sensual gazer into the eyes of adoring viewers through just a mere camera lens.
The body beautiful.
The erotic mover, shaker and history maker.
The most charismatic, characterful and sparkling presence ever to grace the hours of 22:00-05:30.

So many breathtaking memories left behind.
Memories to be cherished forever and a day.
Memories that evoke an intensity of passion and desire that leave viewers utterly overwhelmed with lustful silence.
Memories to leave us breathless with the sheer amazement of what was unfolding before us.

Every look, every glance from those deep, penetrating blue eyes. Every graceful, slow and meaningful change of position and pose. Every second of every minute used to sexually captivate and hypnotize every viewer.
All as if to say "Take me, touch me, feel me, hold me, ravish me, I'm yours".
Words not spoken but felt through the erotic power of her gaze through just a camera lens.
And for that most fleeting of moments a belief she really had said those words and the experience could begin.
Alas only on the phone but by the end of the call the feeling was one of satisfaction beyond the capacity of any mere dictionary definition.
Slow, rhythmical and graceful in every twist and turn.
Every roll of those shapely hips, all her sensuous gyration and every one of those gentle thrusts all with such feeling, such meaning and such intensity.
And then........maybe just maybe the holy grail.
The Clare Richards disrobing to its grand conclusion.
Her hands gliding up and down her silky smooth skin. Intimately caressing her every delectable curve before the striptease to full nudity would begin.
One by one items of clothing would slide effortlessly from her curves. Heads a spinning, hearts a pounding as only her panties remained.
One last look, one last glance with her magical eyes before turning side on, slipping out of her underwear and effortlessly revealing the full magnificence of her naked body.
Remorseless in its power to make us weak at the knees with lust and adoration.

Object lesson after object lesson.
How to create sexual tension by way of a shower, a bath tub, a paddling pool, a desk, a chair, a bottle of oil, a cloak, a hat, a cushion, a balloon and even a cup or a mug.
No matter what the question here was the lady with all the answers.
No matter what the expectation here was the lady who could exceed it like no other.
No matter what the desire here was the lady who made it feel as though a journey to heaven had been completed despite the fact the clock had moved forward by only a matter of minutes.

Here was Clare Richards.
There she now goes.
And with that she is gone Sad.

From the bottom of my heart I say Thank you for the pleasure you have given us and farewell Miss Richards.
You will never....................ever be forgotten HeartHeartHeart.

27-02-2015 13:31
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

Snookered - you underestimate your efforts. Epic obituary (of Clare's career in the channels) and better than 50 Shades of Grey by a distanceBig Grin
27-02-2015 14:22
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Good luck Clare and thank you for the memories you are a true babeshow legend.
27-02-2015 20:00
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Well that is it,she was the best natural babe S66 had and now she has gone,nothing left to say except thanks for all the great shows you gave us and good luck in the future.
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

im always open to positive change
28-02-2015 00:48
Idotmyi Offline
Fun times :)

I can't really add much to what has already been said, she is extremely beautiful, has a fantastic personality, great charisma, energy, and never ever took herself too serious.

She is very unique and in her own class with huge amounts of consistency in every single appearance, the slow sensual body movements, the slow finger glides across her body, the shaking of her wonderful peach, the fantastic glances into the camera with those piercing eyes staring right at you always made for fantastic viewing. Even when she wasn't on a call she was always having a great time, and often came up with some really entertaining mic-ups at times with her personality shining through each time.

With that all said she did a lot of fantastic shows throughout the years & I am sure there are some we will never forget. Many thanks Clare Richards, and best of luck to you in your future endeavors. Heart

Best Cap Poster 2014 - Winner

“Believe you can and you're halfway there."

"Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see."
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2015 04:09 by Idotmyi.)
28-02-2015 04:06
Jimmy Williams Offline
Senior Poster

Best Night show girl in my opinion, outstanding body! Going to be missed!

Favourites: Clare Richards <3
28-02-2015 17:28
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

"Not Going Out", "Last Tango In Halifax", "Benidorm", "The Hotel".....all good things must come to an end:!Sad

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
01-03-2015 00:33