babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

Kiki Daniels - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only)

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Kiki Daniels - Babestation Nights Chat, Caps & Vids
Hot and sexy yet keeping that class we know she has in bucketloads.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
02-06-2019 17:47
Find all posts by this user
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(02-06-2019 17:47 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Hot and sexy yet keeping that class we know she has in bucketloads.

Class lol? She's scammed at least couple of guys on here Shy We can comment on her looks but let's keep things in perspective here. This is a shady business.
03-06-2019 10:40
Lynx Offline
Senior Poster

(03-06-2019 10:40 )KerrAvon Wrote:  
(02-06-2019 17:47 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Hot and sexy yet keeping that class we know she has in bucketloads.

Class lol? She's scammed at least couple of guys on here Shy We can comment on her looks but let's keep things in perspective here. This is a shady business.

Have I missed something??

Cara Brett & Ashley Emma what a dream
03-06-2019 13:43
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Well Kerr you obviously know more than I do, and I am just going by what I see and I think she is classy. Feel free to enlighten me further should you wish to, and maybe a thanks might not go amiss as I don't see you wanting to thank many of the posts I've made since I got here-have I upset you in some way?

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2019 14:27 by GMach1.)
03-06-2019 14:04
ukdoll Offline
Master Poster

you can only get scammed if you are stupid enough to allow yourself to be scammed.
03-06-2019 14:10
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(03-06-2019 14:04 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Well Kerr you obviously know more than I do, and I am just going by what I see and I think she is classy. Feel free to enlighten me further should you wish to, and maybe a thanks might not go amiss as I don't see you wanting to thank many of the posts I've made since I got here-have I upset you in some way?

Her activities were (or used to be anyway) mentioned earlier in this thread. She's a good looking babe, maybe a wrong tat or two, but that's why I took exception to the loads of class thing lol. But to be fair to her, she's not the only one in this den thieves on the channels.

I'm not even going to respond or go off topic on the ridiculous 'thanks' angst except to say that we're supposed to be grown men on here, but I gave up on that notion with the warfare I've seen on this forum over the years lol.
03-06-2019 16:29
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(03-06-2019 14:10 )ukdoll Wrote:  you can only get scammed if you are stupid enough to allow yourself to be scammed.

I agree to a certain extent but if we take that at cold value then no-one should spend a single penny on the babes and channels, as they could get ripped off. There's a fair to large degree of trust involved to get the service you want, and no contract at all to fall back on if you don't.
03-06-2019 16:37
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(03-06-2019 14:04 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Well Kerr you obviously know more than I do, and I am just going by what I see and I think she is classy. Feel free to enlighten me further should you wish to, and maybe a thanks might not go amiss as I don't see you wanting to thank many of the posts I've made since I got here-have I upset you in some way?

I think "class" is not a word to use in this industry. Basically if any of these ladies had class they wouldn't be getting their tits out and listening to a bunch of (mainly) old men wank over themBig LaughBig Laugh

Also someone with class would probably be able to refrain from posting a pick of themselves in someone elses RR tooRolleyes
03-06-2019 17:09
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

(03-06-2019 16:29 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Her activities were (or used to be anyway) mentioned earlier in this thread. She's a good looking babe, maybe a wrong tat or two, but that's why I took exception to the loads of class thing lol. But to be fair to her, she's not the only one in this den thieves on the channels.

I'm not even going to respond or go off topic on the ridiculous 'thanks' angst except to say that we're supposed to be grown men on here, but I gave up on that notion with the warfare I've seen on this forum over the years lol.

I don't have any angst I was just hoping that I hadn't said or done anything to annoy you. I am not bothered by it, if people like what I post great, if not then meh! I realise that I may not be to everyone's taste but I ain't changing for anyone and I am not looking for popularity - just having a good time, which is what life is all about isn't it? Anyway no matter. On Kiki, I said she was classy meaning she looked it not had it. Smile

03-06-2019 17:20
ukdoll Offline
Master Poster

(03-06-2019 17:09 )hairbald Wrote:  

I think "class" is not a word to use in this industry. Basically if any of these ladies had class they wouldn't be getting their tits out and listening to a bunch of (mainly) old men wank over themBig LaughBig Laugh

Also someone with class would probably be able to refrain from posting a pick of themselves in someone elses RR tooRolleyes

Agreed. I always worked hard at school, college and uni. Got good qualifications and a good job. Clean and well mannered i think. Yet, no one has ever told me that I have class, but a girl gets her bits out for money on TV and says "Call me guys" over and over again in some kind of 7 year old girls voice and suddenly they're classy.

I don't know about your last point though because I have no idea what a RR is.
03-06-2019 17:22
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV