babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.17 Average

Vibratoy (lovense) good idea or rip-off gimmick?

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Vibratoy (lovense) good idea or rip-off gimmick?
Zara's feed was cut and not just because she was on a private, some complained the signal went down so it was a long time before she came back. Even so it still shouldn't have taken that long and are you seriously trying to tell me that they couldn't find ANY Mr.P for that length of time to slap her buttocks(there should have been an orderly queue at least)-you'll be telling me the tooth fairy is real next Big Grin

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 20-08-2019 17:50 by GMach1.)
20-08-2019 17:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(20-08-2019 17:47 )GMach1 Wrote:  Zara's feed was cut and not just because she was on a private, some complained the signal went down so it was a long time before she came back. Even so it still shouldn't have taken that long and are you seriously trying to tell me that they couldn't find ANY Mr.P for that length of time to slap her buttocks(there should have been an orderly queue at least)-you'll be telling me the tooth fairy is real next Big Grin

No that's not what I said at all , please re read my post, I will also try to make it clearer still as know sometimes I don't always say thing well,
I watched the who the section in question, the stream did not fail until around 0015, after the goal had been done,
The goal was met at 2325, but at the time she was on a call so could not do it , she explained this on the chat box,
2340 went blurred for 2 mins to get ready
2342 now topless waiting for mr P to come over, gets another call during this time, but stays topless,
2355 blurred cam as leaves set to go look for Mr P
After midnight she's back did the spanking, stream goes down,
All times are only approximately but what I think is right for the time line of events, she used the chat box to keep everyone informed though out the long saga, so everyone knew what was happening,
I actually think her show ended at 0015 and she went on break but the stream was still showing as the same thing happened to both Jess and Valentina later in the night,
So yes totally agree with you it should not have took so long to do but she seamed to be trying to make everyone happy callers, cammed, and tippers and it all got a bit much for her, she needed the producers to be keeping a better interest in what was going on,
Honestly I feel your views on the tooth fairy have to be your own and its not my place to tell you anything about it mate,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
20-08-2019 18:38
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Can someone who has contributed to a tip goal which has been met but the promised activity not taken place tell us if they have actually complained to BS customer service and if so what response they got.

Whilst no one likes being scammed it seems to me that most complaints on here are from people who don’t actually tip (in which case you haven’t personally been scammed) or complain officially to BS in which case all you are doing is white nighting for paying customers Big Laugh
20-08-2019 19:16
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(20-08-2019 18:38 )winsaw Wrote:  I watched the who the section in question, the stream did not fail until around 0015, after the goal had been done,

Sometimes what looks like a stream failure is actually the normal end of the show because they forget about the time lag on the stream.
The babe will probably say something like "Ok guys I'm going on a break now, thanks for the tips" and then cut the stream. But if she cuts it too quick you don't get to hear the 'sign off' because of the stream lag.
21-08-2019 06:22
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Do the babes themselves cut the streams at BS? Always got the impression this was the prods' prerogative (certainly at 66 which I watch the most).

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
21-08-2019 08:14
Not any more

Depends on the show. I think the babes control their own stream when they're working on their own in the bedrooms. I could be wrong though.

My point about the stream lag wasn't really aimed at the babe though. The producers are just as guilty.
21-08-2019 08:33
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Yes I was very much thinking of in studio feeds.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
21-08-2019 10:20
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I think the feed is cut when the chat goes dead or there is no way of reaching a goal in time. The more popular the girl, the longer she seems to stay on OR is allowed an extension. Jess and Atlanta lasted hours and last night Caty Cole's show went a little past her allotted time but that was because her Mr P was praying she'd get to the lap dance she promised him Big Grin (and he got it too, although she wanted her chief contributors to pretend it was them she was doing it to)

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
21-08-2019 11:18
Not any more

(21-08-2019 10:20 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Yes I was very much thinking of in studio feeds.

So am I. I meant the studio bedrooms.
21-08-2019 13:24
Not any more

(21-08-2019 11:18 )GMach1 Wrote:  I think the feed is cut when the chat goes dead or there is no way of reaching a goal in time. The more popular the girl, the longer she seems to stay on OR is allowed an extension. Jess and Atlanta lasted hours and last night Caty Cole's show went a little past her allotted time but that was because her Mr P was praying she'd get to the lap dance she promised him Big Grin (and he got it too, although she wanted her chief contributors to pretend it was them she was doing it to)

The main, producer led, webshow (when they have one) has time limits because they're rotating the girls with tv.
The web-only girls pretty much have their room for the night and make their own show. The only time limit is when their shift ends.
21-08-2019 13:31

Click here to watch Babestation TV