Thread Rating:
  • 66 Vote(s) - 2.29 Average

Anna Lovato Online

southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

RE: Anna Lovato Online
(05-04-2010 14:21 )HannahsPet Wrote:  
(05-04-2010 13:15 )southlondonphil Wrote:  
(05-04-2010 12:15 )HannahsPet Wrote:  so u are saying anna is a dumb blonde who didnt know what she was signing.

He's saying that she was negligent and that Bluebird took advantage of it.

how do you know she was negligent have u seen the contract !! til u have stop jumping to conclusions wow we hve so many lawyers in here !!

No HannahsPet, your mistake I think. I'm not saying she was negligent. I'm saying that's what Bluebird's comments amount to. Please read the above again and you'll see you got the wrong end of the stick entirely.
05-04-2010 16:36
Find all posts by this user
cosmonaut Offline
Posting Machine

RE: anna elite content for website
(05-04-2010 14:21 )chrislatimer Wrote:  so your reallly saying she signed a contract without knowing what she was signing, i dont think shes that stupid in the slightest little bit.

No I'm not saying that she signed a contract without knowing what she was signing. I'm saying that according to Bluebird's comments she signed a contract without knowing what she was signing. See vila's post above for clarification of this point, where he quote's Bluebird's own words.
05-04-2010 19:06
HEX!T Away
Retired

i guess BB didn't see this coming...Bounce

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2010 02:40 by HEX!T.)
06-04-2010 02:39
BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

RE: anna elite content for website
(05-04-2010 10:29 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(05-04-2010 02:24 )BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Wrote:  She confused a revenue sharing arrangement with actual site ownership. Fair enough - she's a hot blonde not a lawyer.

Hopefully comments like this will make any other girls think twice about signing with Bluebird.

As for the contract, could it not be set aside by a court of law on the grounds that it does not represent the intentions of the contracting parties?

Bluebird have more or less admitted they pulled a fast one here and got Anna to sign a contract which commits her to something that is different to what she thought she was agreeing to.
We have said no such thing: cheek !

OMG: we try to be nice & funny: and all we get is this nonsense - not just from this contributor but all the new budding lawyers out there.

Now: which bit of "WE AND ANNA HAVE SPOKEN [TWICE NOW - the last time about 50 minutes before this post] AND SHE IS PERFECTLY HAPPY WITH HER NEW BB CONTRACT" do you not want to understand ?

Can we all just move on now and wish Anna well with her new Venture - with which she is very happy ?
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2010 09:29 by BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL.)
06-04-2010 09:07
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

(05-04-2010 10:55 )elitetvonline Wrote:  Hi All,

Just seen all of this and must say I am shocked at the unprofessional discussion of peoples personal business on the forum but hey!

Just to clear this up I think it is fair to say that the only people to comment on any of the Elite sites or girls sites that fall under the Elite banner is either Elite or the girls themselves. So in short until you hear from either Anna or Elite otherwise I think it is fair to say that its business as usual.

Also should any of our sites ever be closing down then we will give all the members sufficient notice of the intended closure. A full shut down schedule will be provided so the members know when the site will close and what content will be added up to closure etc

So to be 100% clear...

Until ANNA LOVATO OR ELITETVONLINE say otherwise Anna's site will continue to bring you more girl/girl, solo girl pics and vids on a weekly basis.

Thanks and Happy Easter,

Jamie.
We have private messaged you about this post. You will want to ensure clarity of communication and that you are not raising expectations which cannot be met.
06-04-2010 09:13
BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

(06-04-2010 02:39 )Hexit Wrote:  i guess BB didn't see this coming...Bounce
Nobody can see anything coming that they are not informed about. Once the issue was raised, we and Anna agreed the position in 1 phonecall. OK ? Bounce
06-04-2010 09:31
HEX!T Away
Retired

well i saw it coming... re: my first reply to the topic.
i said that they wouldn't take the news that there was to be no new g/g content for annas elite tv owned website, very well.
i guess the tone i thought you were taking was correct in that it seemed to be gloating at the fact u scored 1 over elite. you may have started with good intent but in the end you have made your company look like a shirky outfit at best.

ah well may be next time u try to pull fly 1 with a girls contract you will fully explain the repercussions of signing in a clear manner and save yourself the embarrassment of airing your laundry in a public forum like this 1...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
06-04-2010 09:59
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well I'm sorry, but the solution to this seems so simple to me, but I'm surprised nobody's spotted it.

If Anna can only do girl/girl stuff for Bluebird from now on, under her new contract, but she can also do and release girl/girl stuff on a her own website that she solely owns, Then what's stopping Elite signing over ownership of Annalovatoonline.com to Anna.

Problem solved.
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2010 10:34 by aceman65.)
06-04-2010 10:33
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

I mentioned that in post #194
06-04-2010 10:52
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(06-04-2010 10:52 )Sm© Wrote:  I mentioned that in post #194

Apologies Sm©, I must have missed that one. but the posts have been coming that thick and fast, I guess I just didn't spot it.

Well it's nice to know I'm not the only one to see the obvious.
06-04-2010 11:02
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles